Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. (3297 Views)

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / CONGRATULATIONS To 2012/2013 Batch C Corp Members. / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Stevez32(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Well, it's quite unfortunate that she became a victim of such babaric act

Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Bolt2011(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
For God's sake what could she have done to the wicked people?
God please don't let them die
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by chukwuinya: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
God have mercy on Your children n grant them quick recovery
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by iamtheprincipal: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Was her PPA near Okirika? That seem to be an attribute of PEJ's people...

Speedy recovery, MyDear Winie!
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Just look at how Preety she is cry some people can be very wicked.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Chanchit: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na wah o, them come turn the girl to 5th hand, very far from fairly used. Na only God fit punish this people.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Stevez32(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2013
iamtheprincipal: Was her PPA near Okirika? That seem to be an attribute of PEJ's people...

Speedy recovery, MyDear Winie!
. Yes, kalabari kingdom is close to okrika.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by rhymaholic: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by ujchief(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Lol@ryhm, its called freedom of information. You may want to respect her privacy for personal reasons, but not everyone has the same personal reasons as you have.

So, please, feel free to share the second pix of her 'affected' body so that we can all join hands and condemn this barbaric act after seeing the extent of damage.
Thanks.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Stevez32(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2013
rhymaholic: Oga, u be fool for posting her picture online..very big fool at daat... Winifred na my paddy...I'm serving at Kalabari National College, Buguma, Asari-Toru LGA Rivers state i know u know where i'm talking about..u think i don't have a picture of her burnt body but i didn't post it online cos i wanted to respect her privacy but your mumuness no think dat. One..fool

You need help seriously, see the rubbish you just spewed? Wow, sorry i can help you, i will only pray for you.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by oc2much: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
The NYSC corper(Amarachi Winifred Okey) who got burnt last 2 fridays in porthcourt died dis morning.

The perpetrators who have already been caught by the Nigeria Police, requested a visit to the victim this week. She was burnt along with her room mate who was burnt beyond recognition after been locked up in a room.

Reasons for this horrible act are not known, however the loss of Nigerians during the NYSC is becoming too much to bear.

At this point we request that the perpetrators be charged for death and sentenced accordingly. Any cover up by the Nigerian police will be an gross injustice and would be rejected.

The Killing of NYSC members must be stoped, else the program should be scrapped.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by chukwuinya: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
oc2much: The NYSC corper(Amarachi Winifred Okey) who got burnt last 2 fridays in porthcourt died dis morning.

The perpetrators who have already been caught by the Nigeria Police, requested a visit to the victim this week. She was burnt along with her room mate who was burnt beyond recognition after been locked up in a room.

Reasons for this horrible act are not known, however the loss of Nigerians during the NYSC is becoming too much to bear.

At this point we request that the perpetrators be charged for death and sentenced accordingly. Any cover up by the Nigerian police will be an gross injustice and would be rejected.

The Killing of NYSC members must be stoped, else the program should be scrapped.
did i just hear u say died dis morning?imposible,she cant die just like dat
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by urboy1: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Yes she just died.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by nellyquash(f): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Oh my goodness. May her soul rest in perfect peace.#sober#
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by babadey(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2013
rhymaholic: Oga, u be fool for posting her picture online..very big fool at daat... Winifred na my paddy...I'm serving at Kalabari National College, Buguma, Asari-Toru LGA Rivers state i know u know where i'm talking about..u think i don't have a picture of her burnt body but i didn't post it online cos i wanted to respect her privacy but your mumuness no think dat. One..fool

I just wonder and still wondering whats wrong with you? undecided. Did you say,shes your paddy?. Why on earth did she pick you or allow you to pick her as a friend? angry undecided. What is facebook,twitter,instagram?...abi na offline? undecided. Na over sabi dey worry you. Very sassy,I pity ur BF if you have any.

May her soul rest in peace and may nemesis catch up with the perpetrators in time,IJN. sad cry
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Tinynita(f): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2013
knew her....vry nice gal....cried wen i heard she was no more....R.I.P nwerem
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by Charbless(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
RIP winnie!!!
Time up for Chinedu and his deeds,.
Re: Winifred Okey Before The Incident: The River State Batch C Corp Member. by rhymaholic: 2:28am On Sep 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Exact Month For BATCH B 2015? / OMG! See What I Saw In The NYSC Booklet. / NYSC Allowee To Be Increased To 38k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.