Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? (2264 Views)

Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi,friends just want to hear ur sincere suggestions how can a genuinely chaste and lovely lady be confirmed...its just confusing considering the present state of the globe in general and our country in particular..how and where if possible because a man has to find that woman that would make him happy.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by olumaxi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hapines lies in d heart..dont let anythin controls ur hapines,be it women or situatns..in other news,alwaz make thysef happy
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thanks Oga Olumaxi.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Agybabe(f): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
None is perfect. Try date them all to get just that one that may try to meet your match. Because virtuous ain't written on the face.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Agybabe: None is perfect. Try date them all to get just that one that may try to meet your match. Because virtuous ain't written on the face.
odikwa risky (Igbo),emi o fe te o(Yoruba),zaki keshe ni fa(Hausa)...thanks anyway.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by tpia5: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
If you're not chaste yourself you have no business looking for a chaste person, really.

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpia@:
If you're not chaste yourself you have no business looking for a chaste person, really.
believe me i know i am,thats why i'm trying to make it even.Because most of the people u see around just like following what they watch on tv and how to increase the nasty behaviour by the second...its touching.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Mynd44: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2013
You just have to have faith and look out in the little things
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by beylinko(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Through the words of her mouth you will know. From the abundance of the heart d mouth speaks. When you two converse, d fake will be easy to spot.

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 4:41am On Jul 20, 2013
beylinko: Through the words of her mouth you will know. From the abundance of the heart d mouth speaks. When you two converse, d fake will be easy to spot.
well said,i will key into this however some people can be very crafty..sometimes.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 4:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: You just have to have faith and look out in the little things
thanks i'll appreciate if u can outline those little things u aforementioned.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by k2039: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2013
One of the qualities is that She is not perfect, she is a real woman, not an ideal one.

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Godson201333(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2013
beylinko: Through the words of her mouth you will know. From the abundance of the heart d mouth speaks. When you two converse, d fake will be easy to spot.

Yeah so so true...
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2013
k2039: One of the qualities is that She is not perfect, she is a real woman, not an ideal one.
the key word is Real i like dis.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Agybabe(f): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Elevation: odikwa risky (Igbo),emi o fe te o(Yoruba),zaki keshe ni fa(Hausa)...thanks anyway.
Life itself is a risk. Death is the only option. Love the imperfect one into perfection.

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by WAM1(f): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2013
k2039: One of the qualities is that She is not perfect, she is a real woman, not an ideal one.

I LOVE this !!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Agybabe:
Life itself is a risk. Death is the only option. Love the imperfect one into perfection.
ok noted..Agy!! Agy!!
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Sanboy25: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2013
A chaste lady is quiet. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25: A chaste lady is quiet. smiley
noted.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by RealHotGirl(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2013
she shoud sho ril luv smiley
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl: she shoud sho ril luv smiley
she should also mean it,it shouldnt be just show u know sometimes show can be deceptive but meaning it comes from her innermost within.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
more ideas pls dnt just view and go.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by kundi90(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Honestly, I dont know and there is no formula for it. No one is above mistakes, and you should not be scared to pull the 'trigger' (break up), anytime you make one. You should be more concerned with getting a good one, be her chaste or not. Imagine a scenerio where a lady was raped by her cousin -- and she hates herself. For me, she not bad, albeit not a vigin. Things happen and we have to understand that. I am not saying you should drop your standard, but try to accommodate others into your cliche of potential paternal. My simple advice look for a good woman, be her chaste or not. And flee from the bad ones, especially the bit.ches (I really hate these ones). And you can categorise when you interact with them and also observe them. Do not be scared of making mistakes -- everyone does. All the best man!
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Elevation(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2014
kundi90: Honestly, I dont know and there is no formula for it. No one is above mistakes, and you should not be scared to pull the 'trigger' (break up), anytime you make one. You should be more concerned with getting a good one, be her chaste or not. Imagine a scenerio where a lady was raped by her cousin -- and she hates herself. For me, she not bad, albeit not a vigin. Things happen and we have to understand that. I am not saying you should drop your standard, but try to accommodate others into your cliche of potential paternal. My simple advice look for a good woman, be her chaste or not. And flee from the bad ones, especially the bit.ches (I really hate these ones). And you can categorise when you interact with them and also observe them. Do not be scared of making mistakes -- everyone does. All the best man!
Nice,so grateful.
Re: What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
She has the heart of a mother, wife and a minister..

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get Over An Unhealthy Obsession With Ex. / How To Get Back On Your Ex -REVENGE 101 (must Read) / If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.