Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics (808 Views)

Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Katsina State Records Highest Number Of Drug Arrests – NBS / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by EkoIle1: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by EkoIle1: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Preserving history, culture and way of life for many generations to come..

Eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Ok, Good.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by sexkilzaphull: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Eko Ile: Preserving history, culture and way of life for many generations to come..

Eko o ni baje o

Damn...this is SUPER nice! Can people notice that the Yoruba South West, Lagos in this instance, is gradually extending and re-defining what we consider as "projects" like roads, bridges, etc? It seems that after commissioning uncountable number of infrastructure projects, a new dimension is being emphasized: the people, their history, their roots, their story, etc! This is beyond nice and all-round thinking and planning by Governor Fashola and his lieutenants! Really impressive stuff! It's like these people sit up there above everyone else in Nigeria and like a master director, able to discern, plan, mix, formulate, and advance an exotic brand of leadership and performance EVERY OTHER PART OF NIGERIA is yet to come to terms with! For example, after commissioning sooo many roads, health center, bridges, IPPs, they are now looking beyond the "basic" things! I salute una o..o Westerners for your bright and forward looking leadership, brilliance and administrative prowess that has not been equalled since before or after Chief Obafemi Awolowo!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by abuliveyoung(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Wow! Am proud of my profession.....am an archivist & information scientist! I can tell that 2 those who cares! Fash, thank you very much 4 believng d fact that the Culture, artefacts and the history of the people need 2 be preserved.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by koruji(m): 3:24am On Jul 20, 2013
Gov. Fashola is an oasis, along with a few other governors, in the desert of incompetence called Nigeria.
Bravo the thinking, able, and acting governor. I know you have more things in the offing.
If Nigeria doesn't bring this man into the highest level of governance come 2015 then...
...let's just leave it at that for now.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by ba7man(m): 4:48am On Jul 20, 2013
I know this building, I drive past it evryday. Its bigger than what the photographer captured here....

Fashola delayed its opening because he didn't like the previous doors installed and prefered it with Card opening security doors, security cameras.....a more integrated security system.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2013
ba7man: I know this building, I drive past it evryday. Its bigger than what the photographer captured here....

Fashola delayed its opening because he didn't like the previous doors installed and prefered it with Card opening security doors, security cameras.....a more integrated security system.

Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2013
pretty cool!

So how much is the gate fee?
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2013
I.Joan:
pretty cool!

So how much is the gate fee?

No gate fee...
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by Freewilly(f): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Wow very impressive,fashola is the second coming I'm sure he can walk on water.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

No gate fee...

wow! This beautiful place is open to everyone for free...
That's impressive!
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by dabrake(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2013
If *****dinho try something of this calibre, he will be bashed.
Re: Fashola Unveils Lagos State Records, Archives Bureau. Pics by drnoel: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2013
That book there is not big enof. Hmm, let's see how they maintain these things in 5 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Demolition Of 32 Illegal Estates Along Abuja Airport Road / Lagos,Anambra Faceoff- Presidency Urged To Intervene / Police Seizes 114 Biafran Flags And 129 Biafran Pounds From Massob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.