Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ladies Looking For Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Looking For Men (136960 Views)

Ladies Looking For Love :) / Single Ladies Looking To Hook Up With Serious Minded Dudes / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Looking For Men by ncpat(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2006
please to all you baby kindly drop your number or e-mail address if you are looking for real man to make you feel like a woman

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akani(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2006
@ncpat
Is the topic or heading not opposite with the content?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by angus: 4:52pm On May 27, 2006
i need a good woman that will not give me a problem.
sent to
wintelaccess@yahoo.com

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akinwunmi(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2006
I dont mind oooooooooooooooooo. but the problem we guys are facing nowadays is that our babes ask for too much, but thts not a problem without a solution, am in ok, acube2010@yahoo.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ladex142(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2006
am in too o cool, but seriously; i need a girl who lives in the U.S if possible,because i live in the U.S too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by firefly(f): 3:54am On May 30, 2006
ladex142, where in d states r u? i'm close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ladex142(m): 5:38am On May 30, 2006
i live in queens, my house is close to jamaica van wyke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Abby3(f): 1:52pm On May 30, 2006
hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Abby3(f): 1:56pm On May 30, 2006
This is enjoyable
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by otokx(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2006
this looks weird
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kimba(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2006
hey, hey, when did this nonsense start?
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akinwunmi(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2006
Say what you may, i don't think this is weird or nonsence is you guys called it, i think its a perfect idea u knw, anything can happen here, if you don't have anything to hide then i tell you have no reasons to say it wierd of nonsence, ladies to shy from the fact that your beauty can only been seen by the person who truly cares about and don't think if you drop your info. here you will look like some kind of b, th or cheap girl or wht ever you think. This is nicer than advertising your info in the national paper that you're single and searching, i hope we all find our missing ribs, for me thts not an option its a fact that will take place, i don't front ok, but am kind of blunt, and nice, holla me if younthink am full of s, t, acube2010@yahoo.com.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ncpat(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
hey guys, i`m ncpat I started this forum and what i mean in the first place is any lady that is ready to give out a free date to a man should post her contact, I mean free dating for each other to have fun and not asking for money.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2006
hi am Perez
am sure dis is an adventure i wont mind coz i av bin lukin 4 d gal of my dreams.
am an handsome guy dats shy.am to do my nysc by september .
u can call on 08028347137 or email perekosi@yahoo.com
i stay in lagos.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by domwas2(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hi guys, i'm a friendly person wanting to meet a friendly lady for an easy going friendship,outting etc. If intrested could u reach me through the following email address domwax@ Gmail. Com
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Ib(f): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2006
No london guys here? Pls if u have a job, papers, no baby mama drama, no "one girl disturbing me to marry her" drama, have a car and a full uk driving license, at least 6.1 tall, dark skinned, have a degree, holla !!!!!!!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Abeem(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
I am interested but your requirements are a tall order to fullfil, so I chicken out of the contest. However, if you have a change of heart and you will like to include those of us accross from the other side of the atlantic in the US of A, please consider me as an interested candidate. I meet all except the height criterion; I am 5:10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by bgold(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2006
:Dncpat av u 4gotten that life is all about given but u want 2 take w-out letting anything out of ur hands
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ncpat(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2006
ib we men are telling you female to give us the thing for free and not for a man to have all you are demanding for b`cos if I do have all you requesting for, I will know where to get a clean lady.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by eveseh(f): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2006
goodluck in ya search

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Rhodalyn(f): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2006
more like goodluck in ur grave grin
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akinwunmi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Rhod, you act like you knw all. ncpat i feel you jaree u r d true son of ur papa. Ib. what i give you all you askd and theres no happiness in our relationship will you mind. I dont understand why you are asking for all tht. Ib i believe you were somewhere b4 u went to UK, so dont feel like a damned queen and asking if theres any london guy. plz plz plz plz plz and plz just be natural aiight, no offence,

1 Like

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by eveseh(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2006
akinwunmi:

Rhod, you act like you knw all. ncpat i feel you jaree you're d true son of your papa. Ib. what i give you all you askd and theres no happiness in our relationship will you mind. I don't understand why you are asking for all that. Ib i believe you were somewhere before u went to UK, so don't feel like a damned queen and asking if theres any london guy. plz plz plz plz plz and plz just be natural aiight, no offence,

,i feel u right here kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Shagari2(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2006
UK

Re: Ladies Looking For Men
« #15 on: June 01, 2006, 05:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No london guys here? Please if u have a job, papers, no baby mama drama, no "one girl disturbing me to marry her" drama, have

Sorry babe, we're all taken.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Ib(f): 1:42am On Jun 05, 2006
I wonder why everyone is having a go at me for stating my requirements in a guy. If you dont fit the bill, dont bother posting. Once again, any london boys in the house? i dont do long distance. END OFF!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akinwunmi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
IB, if you can translate wht i said i will explain my explanation, ,YOU ARE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH GURL, ROME WAS NOT F>>>>KN BUILT IN A DAY, start from somewhere, nop guy will come after you if they dont have the kinda resume you are asking. Omo u better change your style n attitude or else you go full groung berekete, No guy wants to date a gurl thts afetr luxury a guy needs a babe thts OK in the sense that she is OK accepts you for who you are and not wht u r, i can give you the whole world but i dont think i will ever give you my HEART ;cos ur mouth is too big Gurl,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by akinwunmi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
Eveseh, tx babe, i hope u aint into the kinda s, t shes into. IB, NO MATTER THE DISTANCE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN INSIDE LOVE WILL NEVER CEASE, ABSENCE IS TO LOVE WHAT WIND IS TO FIRE, IT EXTIGUIHES THE SMALL AND INFLAMES THE GREAT. LOVE CAN ONLY BE MEASURED BY DISTANCE AND NOT BY MONEY<POWER< or whatever u think okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by desiree(f): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
Ib:

no baby mama drama, no "one girl disturbing me to marry her" drama,

LMAO grin grin
This one here really got me rolling on the floor with tear in my eyes. You be correct girl, a girl is got to say what she wants from the right start.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by bumstuff(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2006
yeah am a guy,5.5 feet tall,ready for a lady who needs someone to love or feeling lonely cus am lonely too.holla at me now!! bumstuff4u@yahoo.ca cool

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by iice(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2006
Funny thread grin grin
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by bumstuff(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2006
iice whats so funny!! wink

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by iice(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2006
The thread man wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.