Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here (259658 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2013
FOR A LONG TIME NOW,PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT MERLIN HAS ENDED IN SEASON 5, BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE, JUST THAT CONTRACT SIGNED WITH THE PRODUCERS OF MERLIN HAS ENDED AND BBC THE BROADCASTER OF MERLIN IS YET TO RENEW IT.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OXVKnJMpnnQ/UY-EMeRT40I/AAAAAAAAAU0/fVzjmZqU1CU/s1600/Merlin460.jpg[/img]
HERE IS THE SEASON 6 TRAILER YOU CANT BELIEVE THAT MERLIN WOKE LADY MORGANA FROM THE DEAD AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HER, NO NEED TO TALK MUCH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO MERLIN SEASON 6 TRAILER HERE
IF YOU LIKE THIS,DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON MORE MOVIES COMING YOUR WAY!! STAY TUNED COMPLETE SEASON WILL BE OUT SOON.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mrdrizzy(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2013
cdapsin: FOR A LONG TIME NOW,PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT MERLIN HAS ENDED IN SEASON 5, BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE, JUST THAT CONTRACT SIGNED WITH THE PRODUCERS OF MERLIN HAS ENDED AND BBC THE BROADCASTER OF MERLIN IS YET TO RENEW IT.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OXVKnJMpnnQ/UY-EMeRT40I/AAAAAAAAAU0/fVzjmZqU1CU/s1600/Merlin460.jpg[/img]
HERE IS THE SEASON 6 TRAILER YOU CANT BELIEVE THAT MERLIN WOKE LADY MORGANA FROM THE DEAD AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HER, NO NEED TO TALK MUCH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO MERLIN SEASON 6 TRAILER HERE
IF YOU LIKE THIS,DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON MORE MOVIES COMING YOUR WAY!! STAY TUNED COMPLETE SEASON WILL BE OUT SOON.
ha! Are u sure,it should have ended like dat joor..though i wanted a fling frm morgana and merlin,bt didnt see one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ha! Are u sure,it should have ended like dat joor..though i wanted a fling frm morgana and merlin,bt didnt see one
Very annoying i dont know how merlin would fall in love with morgana...
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mrdrizzy(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2013
cdapsin:
Very annoying i dont know how merlin would fall in love with morgana...
goodness just saw d video jeez its really awesome..new life/new age .i jst like it joor.. I only hope it comes true.it actually looks like anoda series entirely sha..lets jst hope it would be out
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
goodness just saw d video jeez its really awesome..new life/new age .i jst like it joor.. I only hope it comes true.it actually looks like anoda series entirely sha..lets jst hope it would be out
i dont like it joor how would merlin fall in love with morgana and Arthur ends up dying..
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mrdrizzy(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2013
cdapsin:
i dont like it joor how would merlin fall in love with morgana and Arthur ends up dying..
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mrdrizzy(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2013
cdapsin:
yes the title was MERLIN and nt arthur or CAMELOT(still pissed why d series ended @ s1 only).so it should be of the life of merlin.i dnt think u watched merlin s1 and 2,u would knw there gotta be something btw dem,i dnt think the merlin 6 is true though bbc cancelled it,and re-invoke BEING HUMAN..and d video look some fan fiction creation
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Kezifils(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Merlin has ended.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Wislet(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Any season 6(if at all) of Merlin falling 'in love' with Morgana will be a huge joke. With the story line from season 1 to season 5, that happening would be terrible.
If they wanted it to end that way, they should have given it a different plot...maybe casting Morgana as a wonderful girl who wz just being manipulated to do all she did, and not the sure girl that knew exactly what she was doing. That love scene season 6 will be a veeery bad idea. They would just use that to discredit the solid storyline they strove for.

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wislet: Any season 6(if at all) of Merlin falling 'in love' with Morgana will be a huge joke. With the story line from season 1 to season 5, that happening would be terrible.
If they wanted it to end that way, they should have given it a different plot...maybe casting Morgana as a wonderful girl who wz just being manipulated to do all she did, and not the sure girl that knew exactly what she was doing. That love scene season 6 will be a veeery bad idea. They would just use that to discredit the solid storyline they strove for.
Exactly you got my point
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mrdrizzy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wislet: Any season 6(if at all) of Merlin falling 'in love' with Morgana will be a huge joke. With the story line from season 1 to season 5, that happening would be terrible.
ppl change damn it.did u see d video? She said she doesnt knw what came over her,@the spot of death reality hits u.the merlin morgana bonding would be best thing dat ever happened to d series,if u look @ d series..the fear of death cus shes a witch made her monster,uther caused everything.since hes dead peace should reign,even though it myt affect d story line(from d book).its just a reasoning dat all thats well ends well.it shouldnt follow its legacy..lols mk we pray for s6 oh.miss d series,miss smallville,miss camelot**crying**
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Wislet(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^^
The funny thing is there was NO romantic inclinations between Merlin and Morgana... AT ALL. So where is it coming from now? They'll spring it up from the air? Lol.
Besides, Morgana cannot say she did all that 'cos she hated uther. If one should accept that excuse, then all her anger shd hv been focused on uther only, BUT she faced Arthur squarely...a guy that loved her..her own brother. Give another excuse joor.
Anyways, na dem sabi. Na dia show..dey can make it as ridiculous as dey want.

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Jeffy1206(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
i cant believe u guyz actually believe this rubish lipsrsealed undecided sad
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wislet: ^^^
The funny thing is there was NO romantic inclinations between Merlin and Morgana... AT ALL. So where is it coming from now? They'll spring it up from the air? Lol.
Besides, Morgana cannot say she did all that 'cos she hated uther. If one should accept that excuse, then all her anger shd hv been focused on uther only, BUT she faced Arthur squarely...a guy that loved her..her own brother. Give another excuse joor.
Anyways, na dem sabi. Na dia show..dey can make it as ridiculous as dey want.
i can remember when merlin was told in the film that him and morgana are like Morning and Night.
And i dont know how Merlin con turn to Love film #nonsense and in the trailer there was no magic used
thats too bad.. Well i wish they could continue my favourite series Kyle Xy

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by billkeys: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
I want to blv author didn't die, coz he was sent to the river close to where merlin wanted some ppl wit a particular magic to heal him, am sure he will feature in seaeson six.. And morgana and merlin love life?? It can never happen. Merlin is full of suspense na. So many unvelievable love stories had featured from season one to 5 which was later ended and made clear d reason behind it
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by DARREG(m): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2013
This is similar to funke akindele producing a part 4 for dat Jenifa movie
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by baynix(m): 3:22am On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! Merlin 6? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Dgunnerz(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Sorry....Did I just hear Season 6
How come
At the end of the series,as you can see,Merlin became Old and was carrying his bag with him,trekking in the streets of London#
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by penzino(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Who dey do this kind rubbish? Mtcheew, na so dem dey do trailer?
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by cdapsin: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2013
abi the thing tire me oh
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by UjSizzle(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2013
I refuse to go beyond Season 5. Is this a joke pls? which kain love story for Merlin myth be this angry
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nomski0(f): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2013
This would be a mistake.....good stories should end right, and Merlin ended in a good way. There's no reason to stretch it......and then have it canceled due to low ratings. They should take cue from Prison Break.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Keky(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Alternate Ending, nt season 6

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by AbuMikey(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
English is very difficult to comprehend

This is actually an alternate Ending,not a Season 6.

Meaning of Alternate Ending
Alternate ending is a term used (usually in movies) to describe the ending of a story that was planned or debated but ultimately unused.

#CaseClosed.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Na wash Joor.. The Stuff is edited.. And that was not what Morgana Said when Merlin wanted to Kill her.. So, Efff You, @OP#!#
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by AbuMikey(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Bimfo: Na wash Joor.. The Stuff is edited.. And that was not what Morgana Said when Merlin wanted to Kill her.. So, Efff You, @OP#!#
Na so English Language take dey hard to understand You nor see for the video when dem say na Alternate Ending
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by mikemodel24: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry....Did I just hear Season 6
How come
At the end of the series,as you can see,Merlin became Old and was carrying his bag with him,trekking in the streets of London

yes it out
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Stefanelle(f): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Wow, xo lovely......
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2013
MERLIN SEASON 6
Read it from here up to chapter 55
m.fanfiction.net/s/9190041/1/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by SalC: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
If what the dragon told merlin is true then there is the possibility of the story not ending in season5 cuz the dragon said to merlin" am afraid your paths are now joined forever, she is the hatred to your love and the darkness to your light" But falling in love? That's petty madness.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by SalC: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keky: Alternate Ending, nt season 6
Preferably.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.