Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here (259667 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by SalC: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
billkeys: I want to blv author didn't die, coz he was sent to the river close to where merlin wanted some ppl wit a particular magic to heal him, am sure he will feature in seaeson six.. And morgana and merlin love life?? It can never happen. Merlin is full of suspense na. So many unvelievable love stories had featured from season one to 5 which was later ended and made clear d reason behind it
I would prefer it if Arthur is still alive.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Season 6 ke ?

The show ended last year. *cries* cry cry
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by vcvibes(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wah dah fakk is dis??
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by ticker(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
I wounder ooo
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reading from fan fiction website.
Gwen use magic to restore Arthur back to life
Morgana didnt die (possibly healed by Aithusa)
Arthur and Gwen fight over the decision of Arthur to sacrifice himself so dat Gwen can have child for heir.
Merlin reveal himself to Arthur as sorcerer and was jailed.
Aithusa (the little Dragon) commanded by Morgana came to destroyed Camelot
Merlin break the cell and came to command Aithusa to stop and never to listen to Morgaba again
Merlin find his love but they can never be lover caution by Elevin
Modred has been accepted back as Knight fully supporting Arthur but Merlin never believe him following the Dragon warning
Gwen is pregnant and Morgana is using a crystal stolen to destroy her and the baby
now Arthur, Emyrs and other Knight riding to Morgana before she who do more damage
interesting things is dat Morgana had not yet known Merlin as Emyrs and her Magic on Gwen cannt harm Gwen because Merlin has given her protecting lace and Merlin is now Court Adviser on Magic to Arthur, pple with magic is now free men in Camelot, the new Albion is now being created, but the end is yet to come....summary of Chapter 1 to 55.
when new updates comes maybe I can update it here but Merlin and Morgana love is yet to appear in the script under review.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
read full script from here and dont ask me question
just read, there 55 chapters/pages to be read.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9190041/1
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nomski0(f): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
thegreatman4ww: read full script from here and dont ask me question

Do you read fanfictions?undecidedundecided
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: Do you read fanfictions?undecidedundecided
No except for dis merlin season 6.
is there anything hell about them?
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Shaanteel(f): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Wow cnt wait to watch..Help me am inlov with my best friend wile i hv a boyfriend
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Shaanteel: Wow cnt wait to watch..Help me am inlov with my best friend wile i hv a boyfriend
Thank Godm u re still on saver side unless ur best friend is recipocatng, dont just prayer season shld b release soon, by time u re watching u will 4get that love (may I say likes) for dat best friend of urs. LOL

1 Like

Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by HopeAtHand: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Shaanteel: Wow cnt wait to watch..Help me am inlov with my best friend wile i hv a boyfriend

Is ur best friend a guy or girl??
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by adexsimply(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
thegreatman4ww: read full script from here and dont ask me question

I hate fanfictions....Harry Potter for example.. angry
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
adexsimply: I hate fanfictions....Harry Potter for example.. angry
Pls maybe we can learn from ur experience.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by defish: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2013
i would like to know just when they plan on letting everyone see the new merlin 6 season.
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by gavheta: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
oh ohh embarassed embarassed shocked shocked not Lady MORGANA
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by dynamo007(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
cdapsin:

i can remember when merlin was told in the film that him and morgana are like Morning and Night.
And i dont know how Merlin con turn to Love film #nonsense and in the trailer there was no magic used
thats too bad.. Well i wish they could continue my favourite series Kyle Xy
lol m still hoping smiley
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by merizy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Sorry....Did I just hear Season 6
How come
At the end of the series,as you can see,Merlin became Old and was carrying his bag with him,trekking in the streets of London#
ur ryt i also saw him walkin in the form of emrys his real nature d old man
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by esb98: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Totally rubbish no season6 its fake& morgana& merlin can never fall in love
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Merlin Season 6 does not, and will never exist... It was concluded in 2012... THE END
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by TroubleDude: 3:49am On May 24, 2017
where can I download merlin
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Deicide: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Attraction to Paris (2021)

I watched this movie yesterday , it was really worth it, so I thought of sharing with us

A college girl, studying abroad in Europe, stumbles upon a murder in progress, orchestrated by a terror cell, putting her life in danger as the main witness.

A must see movie oo shocked

https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/06/attraction-to-paris-2021.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.