Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 (1272 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Codedrock(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2013
The State Criminal InvestigationDepartment (CID) inCalabar hasarrested one ChijiokeNwakor for allegedly raping a nine-year-old girl to death. 20-year-old Nwakor confessed to have engaged Miss Alice Enej(9) in ‘marathon love-making.’ He also told the officer heading the CID’s homicide unit, Mr. Joseph Inuyashe, that there was a mutual agreement between himand the girl and that there was no form of force. He said, “I used to see the girl everyday in Okuku-Yala, where I stay with my parents. I don’t know what pushed me last Monday to approach her. As I saw her playing with the three boys at Saint Patrick’s Primary School, Okuku football field, I called her and asked what she was doing there. I told her to go home and meet her mother.” The advice took an amorous dimension when it started drizzling and Nwakor and Alice had to take shelter under one of the school buildings. “I discussed with her and she accepted so I took her to one of the abandoned buildings that has been overtaken by weeds, where I told her to remove her underwears and she complied,”he said.Wow, a 9 yearold agreed to have sex with you? Hope you get what you deserve in prison.Continue Claiming there was mutual agreement between them, the boy dismissed allegation that heraped her, saying, “I did not slapher or do anything to her. “I toldher to bend down because the place was too dirty. The uncompleted buildingis now used as a toilet, becausemost people living around there had no toilet.” He said he then proceeded to have sex with Alice, who started crying but that he thought she was pretending. Few minutes later, Alice slumped and became unconscious and Nwakor decided to call for help. The deceased was rushed to the hospital while the culprit went round the community sourcing for money to foot the hospital bills. “I was still looking for money when somebody called me that the girl was dead,” he said. He claimed to have abstained from women since hecame to Cross River State, regretting that his first attempt to make love to a girl of his desire has resulted in tragedy. “We are still investigating the matter and the culprit will soonbe charged to court, Mr. Hogan Bassey, acting Police Public Relations Officer of the Command said. Nwakor, who hails from Aniocha Local Government Area, and grew up in Onistha, Anambra, recently relocated to Okuku-Yala LGA in Cross River State where he lives with his parents.
http://www./news-9-year-old-girl-raped-to-death-in-c.xhtml
more gists and news today@ www.
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by traffickz(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmmm?

Ur Rod needs to be frozened!
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2013
But at 9 d place is contstitutionally ripe to be sampled nah
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Scarpon(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2013
I say 2 years in prison will do them good
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by ecosanders: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2013
I kw say na dem, stooopeed Igbos, rituals, 419, arm robbery, drug traffickin, inferior drugs n wares, raping Old women n minors, n yet dey wil b d first 2 point finga 2 oda region, aswear na una b our problem 4 dis country nt even BH,cos BH, wil pass away, bt all dis ur attributes above are hereditry. Na so Anayor ma neighbour 4 Lag carry 1 of his boy do rituals, thank God he ran mad afterwards. Awon oloshi jatitaji, shegu en iska! I dey wait 4 una. MOD, if u hide ma post ehn? Ma bègi fun è ni.
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Scarpon(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: But at 9 d place is contstitutionally ripe to be sampled nah
like this post if u think this guy is dumb

2 Likes

Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by donchris999: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2013
I have observed that some low-lifers will just go and fabricate news and use igbo names to make frontpage. The mods are always happy to see this sort of news that their errand boys or their other monickers fabricate. The past three days have seen news like this on frontpage with s.t.u.pi.d and unreliable sources. Which one is ? Oh! I can see eye there. Eye is that cult from the southwest side of naija meaning . What a s.t.u.p.id and fabricated news from the westside. When the eastside start to fabricate their own with their own sources it becomes questionable, but, when its the westside it becomes naijaeye.frontpage.com.
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Scarpon: like this post if u think this guy is dumb
I wonder what people gain in others 'liking' their posts.
Abeg like this post sef if u refused to like that donkey's post because you think he should be in a creche
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by sanandreas(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Na wetin dey sweet man, na him dey kill am. Rot in jail
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Scarpon(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu:
I wonder what people gain in others 'liking' their posts.
Abeg like this post sef if u refused to like that donkey's post because you think he should be in a creche
and this one too
Re: News: 9 Year Old Girl Raped To Death In Calabar By 20 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
The guy is mentally disturbed.

(1) (Reply)

Most Of This Data A.d Are Fraud....nairaland Save Your Friends / Policemen Cause Death Of A Beautiful Lady Because Of 50 Naira In Imo State / A Rapist Just Caught (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.