Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Burnt Armed Robber At Isuti Road, Egan. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Burnt Armed Robber At Isuti Road, Egan. (704 Views)

An Beaten & Burnt Alive For Stealing A Gold Necklace. / Armed Robber Burnt To Death / What Can We (nigerians) Do To Stop Armed Robberies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Armed Robber At Isuti Road, Egan. by 4reigningqueen: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
I saw people gathered around something so i was wondering what it could be. I was reluctant at first but went only to see a burnt human being.

Gosh! I never see this kind of thing before but i was like damn! Front page material.

Warning! If you dey chop or sabi vomit well well,no view the picture ooo.

Re: Burnt Armed Robber At Isuti Road, Egan. by 4reigningqueen: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2013
come to think of it, i was planning to snap the state of this same isuti road to show the world how bad the road is and then this happen.All the same,Isuti road is very very very bad.Who ever is supposed to do something should do something!!!
Re: Burnt Armed Robber At Isuti Road, Egan. by 4reigningqueen: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Update!

I heard the dead guy has a large family,ie, plenty pikin and lives around.The wife came to view his corpse and was speechless.Aside this,people have been complaining that armed robbery has been rampant,peoples shop has been cleared and so on.

This still does not change the fact that this is a jungle justice.Our Police should rise up to their responsibilities.

By the way,it feels good to be the Op,1st and 2nd. Oopps!!! **covers mouth** did i just say that!!

(1) (Reply)

****oyinbo Wey Love Pidgin DIE**** / Somali Dances, Music, And Culture / INSANE: Man To Be Buried With African King Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.