Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? (1161 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / What Have You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
We have all been saying we love Nairaland,we
are addicted to Nairaland,Nairaland rocks and all
that stuff.Now,what have you learnt from
Nairaland?For me,I have learnt a lot.The good,the
bad and the ugly...
so please what have you learnt from Nairaland??

I've learnt a lot from Nairaland,all thanks to :-
Yuzedo= You can be stupid but not everytime,be Serious when its always necessary.

Sexkillz= F.uck what haters say,and always be yourself.

Seun= You speak only when Necessary.

Idowuogbo= Insult Do what you want to do and f.uck what they say about your Razzness.

Nadia_SA= This Babe too like play cheesy.

Bin Gbagbo= Do what you wanna do when you deem it fit.

190 - Mr Cork - Tellwisdom - Toxelander = Madness could still get you fame.

Gbawe - Eko Ile - Jarus - Adaobi -CFCfan - Shollypoopz -Ekwah - Elrony -Miccodb - AbPatrick - Dygeasy - Omo_Barca - Popoowa - Afam - and every other active Nairalander!!!! cool
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Gialmine(f): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
A hell lota things I just can't start typing...Except, if u wanna read a novel!
Things like not everybody is sane undecided
And...and...mayb u should mention some 1st tongue seems like I don't know where to start from embarassed
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2013

Reserved for further comments!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Wen i registered, d 1st tin dat hit me was -
1) d garri crew * n how doz dis afect d prize of garri in d market?*
2) nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa.
3) ..
4) 1st to comment.
5) signs of endtym.
6) ?

And av learnt to interact wit pple wel beta dan b4.
Above al NL is a fun place tu b, dis topic PHOTOS OF A NAIRALANDER. Mehhhn! Dat thread was mad funny, nairalanders can yab. God hlp me d day a mairalander wld yab me, I'l cry out d whole tears in ma eyes, bt if odas r bin yabbed of cos I'll laff out loud.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
I've learnt not to take EVERYONE SERIOUS
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by swtchicgurl: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abu Mikey: We have all been saying we love Nairaland,we
are addicted to Nairaland,Nairaland rocks and all
that stuff.Now,what have you learnt from
Nairaland?For me,I have learnt a lot.The good,the
bad and the ugly...
so please what have you learnt from Nairaland??

u've not said anything
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
How to fight in nairaland...

Online knocking off teeth!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Omobarca: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chillisauce: How to fight in nairaland...

grin
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Freshprincess(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2013
Nairaland has a 1dafu place 4me 2b entertaind, in4md, educatd. Infact! I dn't lik misng d gist on Nairaland. Seun kudos 2u!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by demmy55(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nairaland keeps me informed.

I've learnt how to reserve my comments when necessary.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by funkyjms: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce: How to fight in nairaland...

In other wore...e-fiqht!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
smothly: lipsrsealed
Say something pls..........
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Wen i registered, d 1st tin dat hit me was -
1) d garri crew * n how doz dis afect d prize of garri in d market?*
2) nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa.
3) ..
4) 1st to comment.
5) signs of endtym.
6) ?

And av learnt to interact wit pple wel beta dan b4.
Above al NL is a fun place tu b, dis topic PHOTOS OF A NAIRALANDER. Mehhhn! Dat thread was mad funny, nairalanders can yab. God hlp me d day a mairalander wld yab me, I'l cry out d whole tears in ma eyes, bt if odas r bin yabbed of cos I'll laff out loud.
#places left palm on his belly#
numbers 1-6 got me cracking like never before
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
nadia_SA: I've learnt not to take EVERYONE SERIOUS
That is not completely good.
Don't take e-idiots a.k.a. INSULTERS seriously please!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Well, when I first joined the forum. I was a newbie and innocent.
I believed in One Nigeria, believed we had bright future as a country, believed that a Ghana guy was our closest ally, friend in entertainment industry, government ties, e.t.c.
I grew up watching Ghanaians movies and loving them, also saw them as close pals of ours.
However, after I joined Nl, folks on here made me disbelieve in the utopia called 'One Nigeria, Giant of Africa' for where? Look at SA.
I started insulting Yoruba bigots like texas cow brain, mates who do nothing but living their shameful lives as bigots! Smh.
I began to see Ghana men as naija wanna bes, devil-look- alikes, weaklings, copy cats, jealous men, et cetera.
I started getting scared of SA and the high rate of crime in their cities.
Whooosh! I am no longer the innocent me I used to be, I have learnt so much, both good and bad within such a short period of time on Nl. I have now had a bad part I show to ethnic bigots whenever they are ready, (I get bans here and there). A certain time, I decided to join most of my female friends who left Nl(they could not cope up with the e-wars).
But, to God be the Glory nothing spoil! I dey kataraka! I have learnt many good things from few folks, both male and female. Thank you God for everything you have done in my life.
Insulters and the insult receivers, do not take these things to heart,I'm sure you want no heart attack.
Seun/moderators, please lock up any thread that bigots hijack as it corrupts the innocent mind of our youths. I am done with my epistle!

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

That is not completely good.
Don't take e-idiots a.k.a. INSULTERS seriously please!
Yah true coz there's really nice peopl here too..so yah cnt take idiots seriously ..
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I believed in One Nigeria, believed we had bright future as a country, believed that a Ghana guy was our closest ally, friend in entertainment industry, government ties, e.t.c.
I grew up watching Ghanaians movies and loving them, also saw them as close pals of ours.
However, after I joined Nl, folks on here made me disbelieve in the utopia called 'One Nigeria, Giant of Africa' for where? Look at SA.
I started insulting Yoruba bigots like texas cow brain, mates who do nothing but living their shameful lives as bigots! Smh.
I began to see Ghana men as naija wanna bes, devil-look- alikes, weaklings, copy cats, jealous men, et cetera.
Whooosh! I am no longer the innocent me I used to be, I have learnt so much, both good and bad within such a short period of time on Nl. I have now had a bad part I show to ethnic bigots whenever they are ready, (I get bans here and there). A certain time, I decided to join most of my female friends who left Nl(they could not cope up with the e-wars).
But, to God be the Glory nothing spoil! I dey kataraka! I have learnt many good things from few folks, both male and female. Thank you God for everything you have done in my life.
Insulters and the insult receivers, do not take these things to heart,I'm sure you want no heart attack.
Seun/moderators, please lock up any thread that bigots hijack as it corrupts the innocent mind of our youths. I am done with my epistle!
Clap for Yasef!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dasparrow: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Nice one!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dasparrow: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2013
@Post

What have I learnt from Nairaland?

I have learnt a lot about how to build a house. The step-by-step process of erecting a building. Moreover, I am now more exposed to the various architectural designs available giving me an idea of what I would like my future house to look like.

I learnt from Nairaland that Nigerians and indeed Black Africans are a very divided set of people. The level of bigotry amongst black Africans sends shivers down my spine. Then we expect people from other racial groups to treat us with kindness when we have not learnt to treat each other with brotherly/sisterly love. Based on what I read on Nairaland, I am now somewhat weary of traveling to other African countries for a visit. I can't imagine after experiencing years of white racism abroad, I will now have to deal with black-on-black discrimination again here on the continent.

Nairaland taught me that as a nation, Nigeria is heading towards doom if we are not careful. There is sadly no unity amongst her citizens and it seems various ethnic groups all want their own country and want out of this quagmire called Nigeria created by the British.

However, Nairaland also taught me that many Nigerians also have a good heart and are willing to help others in need especially if the person is very sick and has no money for medical treatment. Nairaland has kept me informed about what is happening in Nigeria and around the world and I am grateful that Seun Osewa created this online platform where we Nigerians and indeed people of other nationalities can convene and interact with one another.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Boring

#walks outtie stale thread*
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Besides what I learnt, it's always the best place to ease your tension. You must just laugh when u see people's comment and reasoning.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by makapella(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
reading dz,tears dropped from ma eyes...nairaland has taught me dat no mata hw upset you r,u must laugh when bin gbabor posts a sick thread...nairaland has taught me dat there is always anoda word for Zap-bleep,d.i.c.k-joystick,p.uss.y-womanliness....and i hv neva been banned before,i heard its fun so im expecting it soon...love you seun osewa....okuku 1 of ibibio,ufan abasi 1 of yoruba land
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
History....about ancient people and culture... I love history, eventhough I didnt do it in school.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Riskymallam: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
lol interesting perspectives, but the bigotry on NL is mind blowing.

Especially between the Igbo and Yoruba, each claim to be sophisticated and dapper than the other. *Sighs* Oh well!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by hiuser(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fellow Nigerians,

You have been very patriotic up until now! We can hear you : 'Cheer Nigeria!' I'm happy now with naira and nairaland, we said : 'People cannot shadows!'

How about you? Can we start a forum or panel about it, because we can tackle corruption as well!!

Tell me this only : 'People cannot shadows'!

Let all of us discuss this with you!

'Don't do it! Suck! Even if it is your fingers!'
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Risky_mallam: lol interesting perspectives, but the bigotry on NL is mind blowing.

Especially between the Igbo and Yoruba, each claim to be sophisticated and dapper than the other. *Sighs* Oh well!

U 4got diz:

Christians vs muslims,
Catholics vs non-catholics
Nigeria vs Ghana,
Nigeria vs SA,
Nigeria vs Comeroon.
Nigeria vs Kenya,
Nigeria vs Libya,
Nigeria vs Angola,
Nigeria vs malawi.
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe,
Nigeria vs Burkinafaso,
Nigeria vs America. :/

ONLY NIGERIA!!!
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Aafulenu(f): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Before i came to nairaland i will say i was naïve, very trusting,

Then i discovered that people are not really what they seem.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by hiuser(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What have I learnt from Nairaland?

I have learnt a lot about how to build a house. The step-by-step process of erecting a building.

Gerritsen is not a 'Barrister' in the eu for this*

Moreover, I am now more exposed to the various architectural designs available giving me an idea of what I would like my future house to look like.

I learnt from Nairaland that Nigerians and indeed Black Africans are a very divided set of people. The level of bigotry amongst black Africans sends shivers down my spine. Then we expect people from other racial groups to treat us with kindness when we have not learnt to treat each other with brotherly/sisterly love. Based on what I read on Nairaland, I am now somewhat weary of traveling to other African countries for a visit. I can't imagine after experiencing years of white racism abroad, I will now have to deal with black-on-black discrimination again here on the continent.

Nairaland taught me that as a nation, Nigeria is heading towards doom if we are not careful. There is sadly no unity amongst her citizens and it seems various ethnic groups all want their own country and want out of this quagmire called Nigeria created by the British.

However, Nairaland also taught me that many Nigerians also have a good heart and are willing to help others in need especially if the person is very sick and has no money for medical treatment. Nairaland has kept me informed about what is happening in Nigeria and around the world and I am grateful that Seun Osewa created this online platform where we Nigerians and indeed people of other nationalities can convene and interact with one another.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Riskymallam: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
LMAO grin grin Couldn't stop laughing at that one.

JOYCEOUS:

U 4got diz:

Christians vs muslims,
Catholics vs non-catholics
Nigeria vs Ghana,
Nigeria vs SA,
Nigeria vs Comeroon.
Nigeria vs Kenya,
Nigeria vs Libya,
Nigeria vs Angola,
Nigeria vs malawi.
Nigeria vs Zimbabwe,
Nigeria vs Burkinafaso,
Nigeria vs America. :/

ONLY NIGERIA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Capture One Metre-long 'ratzilla' Which Terrorised Village And Ate Fish / My Very First Post On Nairaland / Woman Who Wanted Bigger Buttocks But Had Her Limbs Amputated Warns Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.