Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (26930 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by probsolver: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Good morning Esteemed Friends..Please read these words of M. D. Okodi...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writing from common sense, because common sense is uncommon! Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative). We waste our time on social networks creating confusion out of nothing. Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE! So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early?? Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his' early too. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her. Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period. When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to. Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen? What if? How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution? How many of you guys can say my girlfriend told me its pen over penis? So please my fellow Nigerians, we should concentrate our forces to say: NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,NO TO RECYCLED LEADERSHIP, NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE, NO TO FUEL HIKE, NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG, NO TO PHCN INCREASING TARRIF, NO TO CHILD AND MATERNAL MORTALITY...So many positive NOs to be said by us. This a wake up call to NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Sent to me by Mosh Shayo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by tafadodo: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2013
signed. pls iets protect our daughters
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Eagle75: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Signed! Lets say no to this evil against our daughters.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Dinvictus: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Signed Sealed Delivered
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by bigmom: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
signed in jesus name Amen. I say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Wendyslims(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Signed.We say NO to CHILD ABUSE!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by omoharry(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
100% SIGNED
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by patpeypey: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Many people I've spoken to about this useless law have failed to understand that even if its our northern brothers and sisters who are primarily affected, should we stand and watch this evil take place? The northern girl child might not be strong enough to have a voice hence we, her southern sisters would give her a voice !We say No to child marriage and No to Peadophilia.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by gigabytes: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Signed.....
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by patpeypey: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
probsolver: Good morning Esteemed Friends..Please read these words of M. D. Okodi...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writing from common sense, because common sense is uncommon! Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative). We waste our time on social networks creating confusion out of nothing. Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE! So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early?? Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his' early too. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her. Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period. When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to. Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen? What if? How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution? How many of you guys can say my girlfriend told me its pen over penis? So please my fellow Nigerians, we should concentrate our forces to say: NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,NO TO RECYCLED LEADERSHIP, NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE, NO TO FUEL HIKE, NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG, NO TO PHCN INCREASING TARRIF, NO TO CHILD AND MATERNAL MORTALITY...So many positive NOs to be said by us. This a wake up call to NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Sent to me by Mosh Shayo
ONE OF THE CAUSES OF CHILD/,MATERNAL MORTALITY IS UNDERAGE MARRIAGE MY BROTHER. SO DON'T GET IT TWISTED
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by bosaniger: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
probsolver: Good morning Esteemed Friends..Please read these words of M. D. Okodi...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writing from common sense, because common sense is uncommon! Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative). We waste our time on social networks creating confusion out of nothing. Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE! So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early?? Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his' early too. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her. Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period. When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to. Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen? What if? How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution? How many of you guys can say my girlfriend told me its pen over penis? So please my fellow Nigerians, we should concentrate our forces to say: NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,NO TO RECYCLED LEADERSHIP, NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE, NO TO FUEL HIKE, NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG, NO TO PHCN INCREASING TARRIF, NO TO CHILD AND MATERNAL MORTALITY...So many positive NOs to be said by us. This a wake up call to NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Sent to me by Mosh Shayo

M.D Okodi's second name must be 'Ignorant'. When did a 10year old girl become an adult. As at the last time I checked, Adulthood is attained at the age of 18years. Let's stick to the issue here, and that is putting a stop to under aged marriage. Soon, when all these paedophiles get caught raping a child, they will claim they intend to marry the child and then one 'brilliant' (or callous) lawyer will then prove that the man in other words is betrothed to the child and thus 'not guilty'. Nigerians, please let's stand up for the girl child because we are all she's got.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by nne4(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2013
I think our politican hv finished testing our married and young ladies,it is the turn of underage which after comes the turn of new born babies ,shameless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by priscasmart(f): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
Read and vote for this story... itz against child marriage.
http://etisalatprize.com/aminas-revenge/

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.