Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44763 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Maxymilliano(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

SENATOR AHMED SANI YARIMAN BAKURA REPLIES HIS ENEMIES

''Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business.

This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ .

In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.

In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man to rape his wife in Shari'ah Law.

So what can anybody tell me?

~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they've had sex with.

~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.

~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to have sex with them.

~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.

~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.

~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shop owner can perform abortion with just N2,500.

These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima's private matters. So ask me again why I support early marriage and I will slap the Jinn out of your head''.

- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima

78 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by baby124: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
If you were man enough and complete mentally and physically, you will not need to marry a child all in the name of religion who would have never married you if she was given the choice. I am so ashamed of this country that this is a priority. Passing a bill for child brides. When there are other pertinent bills. At least we are now able to identify the craddle-robbers in government. You want to take away the choice of the Nigerian girl child in 2013. How about passing a law that you cannot enter the NASS without a bachelors degree, so we have less of these illiterate, fanatic monsters in power. This country is totally regressing. What is so manly about marrying a child forcefully? What is right about it? Which child will prefer to marry a 50yr old dying man against a boy/man of her peers? If she is below 18, leave her alone! Perverts! Dirty animals!

310 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
One word....

Animal!

42 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by baby124: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
When she has fistula issues, you will divorce her and marry another child! Pervert! This man should be arrested now! Allow one pervert and the others will get bold! If your father supported this bill, then I am sure he has gone round is girl children before having the courage to come out in public. It is time that we as a society start treating such cases as a crime. That child bride of Yerima's should be returned home, and Yerima jailed. Dirty monster.

107 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Gboliwe: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
The low people get is alarming! This pedophile says if he marries a 6yr old child, he will wait for her to be mature and she has to consent for sexx before he consumates. With this gemu of his? Which poor child would go against a vile man as him?

This is sickening!

19 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by fockusexkills: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.

26 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ugoezeb(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
And he said, ' marriage is not sex'. Agreed.
He made solid points trying to convince me. Buh my question is, are girls under the category of 'underage' understand wat marriage really means?

25 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by aurenflani: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.

So far you're the only poster who showed some level of rational thinking. The rest are just noise makers who themselves are guilty of many things yet have brains that only prompts to accusations against others.

60 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by greatgod2012(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sir Yerima,
Let me reply you accordingly.
If actually you saw all those problems in your city, why cant you in your power and affluence try to find solutions to all these problems by introducing a law that will make life easier for people, why cant you campaign against 12 or 13 years old having se..x by exposing the dangers involved in it
Why cant you and others that are in leadership position create emploment oppotunities for people, so that poverty will be minimally reduced and young girls will not have to sell their bodies for money, also, their parents will not have to send them abroad to send dollars home, if you and your cohorts make life easy for them.
Sir, you are one of the top government official that do pick up undergraduates for your se...xual gratification, so, stop and tell your friends and colleagues to stop, that is one of the ways to solve one of the problems.
Pass a law that makes life easy, so that abortion will not be necessary.
These are some of the positive ways you can change those problems you highlighted instead of creating a more wicked problem, which is enforcing a helpless innocent teenage girl into marriage, because your religion permits it. Even if its permitted in your religoin, why cant you use your common sense

With all respect sir, you know what you and your cohorts have done is wrong and you are only being defensive. You can still reverse it, its never too late. If you do, Nigerians will forgive you, but if you dont, posterity will judge you and the creator of these young girls who created them with goodwill and ability to make choice will judge you for not allowing them to choose whom they want to marry.

Yours faithfully.
Greatgod.

279 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mensdept: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
How and why do we recycle foolish men that even in Saudi Arabia, could never amount to leaders. From governor this perv did not do anything, and now wasting more years as senator?

Can we ever change?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
BabaAlabi: You need to have your brain examined....psycho! How can you support a religion that keeps bringing up archaic ideologies like underage marriage in the 21st century? Think about the little girls that can't defend themselves...
Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.

16 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by greatgod2012(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Infact, what really attract these useless old and wicked foooools to teenage girls in this 21st century

The most annoying part in linking the regressive act to religion. I tire o!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by baby124: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.
Shut up, liar an underage cannot marry an adult in the US. An underage can only be given consent to marry another underage. rubbish. Stick to what you know.

86 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by BabaAlabi: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.
You must be very fooli'sh....In a country where we have no electricity and the education sector is in shambles it's under age marriage you want to talk about....I don't like people of immense stupidity quoting my post. Don't do it again.

52 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by BabaAlabi: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
baby_123:
Shut up, liar an underage cannot marry an adult in the US. An underage can only be given consent to marry another underage. rubbish. Stick to what you know.
Can you imagine the rubbish? Some people are just born with absolute stupidity....I am sure the idiot jerks off to child p0rnography...

16 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by k2039: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012: Sir Yerima,
Let me reply you accordingly.
If actually you saw all those problems in your city, why cant you in your power and affluence try to find solutions to all these problems by introducing a law that will make life easier for people, why can you campaign against 12 or 13 years old having se..x by exposing the dangers involved in it
Why cant you and others that are in leadership position create emploment oppotunities for people, so that poverty will be minimally reduced and young girls will not have to sell their bodies for money, also, their parents will not have to send them abroad to send dollars home, if you and your cohorts make life easy for them.
Sir, you are one of the top government official that do pick up undergraduates for your se...xual gratification, so, stop and tell your friends and colleagues to stop, that is one of the ways to solve one of the problems.
Pass a law that makes life easy, so that abortion will not be necessary.
These are some of the positive ways you can change those problems you highlighted instead of creating a more wicked problem, which is enforcing a helpless innocent teenage girl into marriage, because your religion permits it. Even if its permitted in your religoin, why cant you use your common sense

With all respect sir, you know what you and your cohorts have done is wrong and you are only being defensive. You can still reverse it, its never too late. If you do, Nigerians will forgive you, but if you dont, posterity will judge you and the creator of these young girls who created them with goodwill and ability to make choice will judge you for not allowing them to choose whom they want to marry.

Yours faithfully.
Greatgod.
The man dey nairaland. Abeg wetin be him moniker make I blast am
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by jayflex: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
His comeback is lame. I expected something more articulate from that paedophile. I saw El-Rufai this morning signing a petition. Is yerima more muslim than him because he wears flowing robes and sports a scraggly beard

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ayox2003: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Religion! Oh how thou hast darkened the minds of black africans - even than those who gave you to them!

Most of those senators who voted were muslims!

Because the Koran says u can marry as much as four wives, Yerima had to divorce his fourth wife so that he'd be able to marry that Egyptian girl!

Anyways, to me, the african problem gets 'religionized' by the minute. When you think we're done with one, the caveman attitude sprouts like a new forsythia branch. But those who bury their whole existence and brains in the soil of religion will get the tree of backwardness that grows on it and all taste from the sour fruit the tree gives. For instance, Yerima and child marriage.

Frawzey

18 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by takedat(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yerima should know that most of those girls who engage in underage prostitution, aristo and other vices he listed are victims of injustice, poverty, neglect and bad leadership. They are economically exploited and physically mistreated because those in the positions of authority(including Yerima) are busy plundering their collective wealth.

29 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr Yerima at 12 I lived in a town where me and my peers were in school creating a future for ourselves. One or two may have fallen off by the way side because of demented men like yourself who do not have the moral calibre and fibre of letting the girl child have peace of mind, but instead you and your ilk pester, harass and finally molest the girl child and steal and kill her childhood. That is not a reason to say the girl child is sexually active in your town.

If young girls populate the streets at night Mr Yerima, marriage is NOT the answer to put an end to this. The ineptitude and inadequacies of you and your peers in government are to blame for the degradation of Nigerian girls over the years. No girl child dreams of being a prostitute. They are relegated to such a trade because of the poverty that you and your ilk have contributed to this demonic entity called Nigeria. Your position as a senator requires you to set up new policies like setting up employment initiatives to help curb the situation. Marriage is not the answer, you Foo!lll.

Mr Yerima shouldn't you be at the forefront of fighting against your peers in government who prey on undergraduates since you are so concerned about their welfare. I can see you can only wield your raving sword when it comes to underage girls. Marriage is not the answer here again, but the domestication of that roving menace and deranged animal called the pe.nis of you, your peers, government officials, the big and 'bigger' boys in Abuja, etc.

We understand molestation is apparently a problem everywhere in Nigeria. Apparently noone has the balls to tackle this ( I really wonder why we have the senate in Nigeria. A very fruitless, unproductive assembly of people who operate at an elaborate and flamboyant state of lunacy). Yerima, That is not a reason to compound our problems by being insistent on feeding your sick leanings. Transfer your pe.nile aggression to something worthwhile and fruitful for the betterment of Nigeria or preferably resign for the threadbare sanity of Nigerians. Dirty man!!!

101 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
take dat: Yerima should know that most of those girls who engage in underage prostitution, aristo and other vices he listed are victims of injustice, poverty, neglect and bad leadership. They are economically exploited and physically mistreated because those in the positions of authority(including Yerima) are busy plundering their collective wealth.
The parents of the under age girls are as guilty as Yerima. The parents need some orienation.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by takedat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: The parents of the under age girls are as guilty as Yerima. The parents need some orienation.
Agreed that parental neglect is a contributing factor, but our leaders are responsible for the absence of social welfare, standards of care in the community and poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by drnoel: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
That animal is even unrepentant. What is he still doing in the senate, are we supposed to have people like this in that hollowed chamber? Nigerians over to you....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.