Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44760 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by luvmijeje(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
No wahala!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by MescanaChelsea: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

Hahhahahhahahaha... Am not a muslim buh am seing this very interesting..
Sir Yerima, Kudos to you.. Atleast u spoke up that you aint at fault atal, that your Mohammed did it.. Buh ma question is this? Who even collected this 100,000Us Dollars? No b d gurl parentz?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
To think that animal like this gets away with millions of our monies under the guise of wages as a senathief is blood boiling.

How can atrocities like continue to happen in the 21st century Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
You and you kind will burn in hell! Of all the problems in Nigeria, this is the most impotant one to you? Keep deceiving yourself! Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by El2dvee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yerima tried to convince us... But he failed and my question is... MUST YOU MARRY THE GIRL There are plenty ways to help the girls in our society other than to marry them...And I believe there are planty other things to discuss in a senate meeting other than immoral stuffs like "gay marriage" And "under age marriage" ... We need to get our priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Btruth: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
I've only one statement for you Senator!

- You are indeed a Pervert. How many more 12/13 years old girl do you want to collect to add to your collections?

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by sambos994(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
You wanna know why you live in a city like that Because blood sucking thieves like you are in the senate!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Burger01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
This man is a psycho.. Yuck! Yeye senator.

sad
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by donwilz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: You must have been looking for a chance to bash Islam. If you were educated enough, you would have known that Mormon Christians, Jews, Hindus, Bhudists also marry under age girls. If not for civilization, our founders in Nigeria and Africa in general also engaged in marrying of young girls up till about 40 years ago.
This should put your irrational reply to bed. Should we start doing all the stuffs our forefathers did cos they did them? Please, look past religion and other sentiments. Child marriage is sickening, abominable and shameful! Yerima is a shameless individual.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Coolboi05(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
drnoel: That animal is even unrepentant. What is he still doing in the senate, are we supposed to have people like this in that hollowed chamber? Nigerians over to you....
u only come hia n mek noise..in real sense u cnt do a thing..bt i undstnd yr feelns
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by talk2smat(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signs of end time. I thank God for not belonging to a religion that encourages such arrant nonsense. May the Lord forgive them for they knoweth not what they are doing... Shiorrrrrr!Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Greatgod2012 hit the nail perfectly. I love her comment/letter.
One day, long after he is dead, his seed(females) shall be forced into marriage against their consent. In that day shall it become clear that your riches were never a legacy for them. They shall regret ever being born into your lineage and shall curse you with utter disgust.
This fight is not just against the now but also for generations unborn.
#teamsaynotochildmarriage.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by personal59: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
BabaAlabi:
I am sorry but Islam keeps on bashing itself...
Think well my brother yerima is a muslim why islam is a religion think straight bros or u hear anyone saying ma religion is ismail or yerima sorry bros
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Linoversace: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lol @ slap the jinn outta your head, Muhammad as the best of mankind

This dude's d1ck needs to be amputated! angry

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Coolboi05(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
blink182: Just wait and see what the western world will do to the Arabs when they run out of oil. That is the only reason this madness called islam is permitted. When the Arabs lose relevance which will eventually happen, Islam will most likely be outlawed like rape, murder and other crimes against humanity.
nd u think so??
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Niyomi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't understand what this islamic fanatics want to turn this country into, God pls save us o

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by playmode(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
N: These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima's private matters. So ask me again why I support early marriage and I will slap the Jinn out of your head''.

I will love to meet this azzhole and put a bullet between his eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Btruth: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Coolboi05: u only come hia n mek noise..in real sense u cnt do a thing..bt i undstnd yr feelns

You are a silly he-goat for such a statement. Which planet are you from? What on earth is going on in that little brain yours? Ode, Oponu.... Ewu.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by valencia25(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
PERVERT!!!! F.o.o.lish man... Stop spoiling islam!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maybe, it is not enough for him to tell us HOW girls behave in his city. He needs to tell us WHY they behave the way they do..as this would help proferr necessary solution to the moral decadence in HIS city...and NOT compound it. Already, there are 800,000 suffering from Vesicovaginal fistula. This is epidemic and not a national pride. Let's save young people, let us save ourselves. As age of 9,10 etc aren't suitable for marriage! They are Kids, Not Brides ‪#‎ChildNotBride‬. These are young people who still need some forms of Education...

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Sojebrand(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
D way wen dis man dey go abt dis child abuse so..With time, they go won pass another bill(brother &sister) fit marry

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by westpawz(f): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
A message to yerima.
Dear yerima, I find it disheartening that a mature mammal like you would speak up against all criticisms. This leaves me in wondering state of your mental status.Well if ur fellow senators and men didnot make life for the nigerian youth difficult by sticking to a particular seat for too long,I doubt if our young undergraduates would be promiscous,further if you didn't leave the nigerian girl child and parents in poverty I doubt if any girl child would prostitute or even hawk to get into the extent of rape and early sex participation.Sir,before you slap any one,first of all come let me give you a holy knock because you have shown that the girl child can only be acquire to please your religion.Nairalanders I rest my case but hope yerima sees this

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
This man is way beyond sick.

This is so disgusting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.