Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44755 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^^
@Umamman1,

Therein lies the problem - our penchant for hiding behind a cloak of unreason.

Where did "Almighty Allah is the Greatest" say it is okay to conscript a child still in her teens into the life cycle of reproduction?

Is it not the case that you are simply following traditions passed down the line in an unquestioning manner, because it suits your precarious desires?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by samsard(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
The caveman syndrom.......Off to get a nap.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ikakahu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
If u care so much about their helpless situation,y not set up an NGO?Or rather adopt one d destitutes on d street and give her dat fatherly love if thats wat ur talking about.Ur reward is in hell with your 70 virgins if u don t take care.This man sounds and looks heartless.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by stiggymode(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Honestly! This dude is sick!! Dirty old man!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
ono: @stanech,
Face up all those links posted by eGuerilla and stop wasting precious time! Defend your evil, child molesting, clueless senator Yerima. Even Saudi Arabia is moving away from the evil - see link up there. Yet, your illiterate and dull senator wants to satisfy his carnal, paedophilic desires using the hallowed chambers of the Nigerian senate? He will not get away with this one. And he will end up behind bars!!
i swear get a life! look for yerima's numba or email. talk to him. tell im ur grievances..dnt kip ranting here as if he has an informant among us
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
sweet_gala:

So would you be marrying away your daughters St 6 year then. Or were you married away at such age.
i wont stop my daughter if she wants to. and i wnt encourage ha if she doesnt want. thats wia d child's consent cums in. nau if shez sure abt it she can go ahead ofcos...nau if i stop ha forcefully, wudnt yu say dats anoda child's right abuse?....
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
ok now lets end it all....citizens get a life (face ur own matter) yerima get a life( face d senate house) little bride get a life( get education)....lobatan## *dusts palm*

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Pennywise(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yerima is a shameless pedophile that should never in his life be allowed access to children even those sirred by him. He is simply using religion as an alibi to commit a despicable crime.

As a state Governor, he looted his state dry and caused so much penury. A lot of ordinary folks began to sell their children into sexual slavery which is just the way Yerima wants it.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Pennywise(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Something is wrong with this Seun and his nairaland. Paed ophil e is a proper English word used to describe a sexu a l pervert. Craddle robber is a jargon that with vague meaning.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.
So because it is practiced in many parts of d world includin USA means it must b practiced in Nigeria. Then i think d bill against gay marriage need to be amended since it is practiced in oda parts of d world includim USA. May our conscience judge us all

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by bgirl: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy:
its enuf dah his grandma survived it....any one wu ddnt survive was meant to die niyen...ds stuff is goodnews ma...prostitution will reduce, abortion wll get out...it doesnt av to be force, d gal will gv consent and consummation will waif till shez fully mature. wat part of ds is hard to believ?
Are you a child bride? Is that why you cannot spell? Try and enrol yourself in school please. You are proving my point.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by bgirl: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
vire: I wonder why we have to break our necks over someone's ideology .........their religion gives them the right to have the girl child as wives...whats your own with it....they southern part of this nation should understand that even our culture supports underage marriages and because we don't explore that part of our culture doesn't mean its not there...Britain forced two different cultures together like they did in India,Pakistan and Nepal until they went their individual ways.....At least they are not asking for your daughters hands in marriage and even if they do you have a right to say no......Lets live and let them live....When they introduced Sharia Law it was as if we should all die but right now we can live with it....so we will also live with this Law.

Well, you know their religion gives them the right to kill infidels so why are you upset when they kill christians. I mean after all, it is their right to practice their religion. Do you hear how stupid you sound?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by westbuoi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
bgirl:

Well, you know their religion gives them the right to kill infidels so why are you upset when they kill christians. I mean after all, it is their right to practice their religion. Do you hear how stupid you sound?

Thanks,just my thinking..In the most exemplified context,perhaps Nigeria has been more peaceful by killing of innocent children in classroom by BH insurgents.I miss those days when Nairaland was full of intellects contributing to blogs worth using as opinion tools for conducting academic research....
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by lexicography(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
We need to form our way now bokoharam people am yoruba now we need youth revolution on this child bride not religion or politics should spoil our life
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tayoccu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy:
i swear get a life! look for yerima's numba or email. talk to him. tell im ur grievances..dnt kip ranting here as if he has an informant among us

babylolaroy:
i wont stop my daughter if she wants to. and i wnt encourage ha if she doesnt want. thats wia d child's consent cums in. nau if shez sure abt it she can go ahead ofcos...nau if i stop ha forcefully, wudnt yu say dats anoda child's right abuse?....

babylolaroy: ok now lets end it all....citizens get a life (face ur own matter) yerima get a life( face d senate house) little bride get a life( get education)....lobatan## *dusts palm*

I see one of Yerima's #brides has been ordered to come and defend her #husband's sick desires.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
bgirl:
Are you a child bride? Is that why you cannot spell? Try and enrol yourself in school please. You are proving my point.
what?!. come on babe. i do not trade words with people online..ama cool chick and ah know all ma spellings very well. if av shortened a word means i saved time. and for records, am not a childbride..people have different views and this is my own view. now you should grow up and never yu ever insult me simply cos i dnt subscribe to ur view..this is clear enough..do not yu eva hurl insults at me
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tallceejay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Another reason why we can't be one nation! Let Them have their north! What d heck anyway of being togeda when its all about killing, maiming, amputating, dismembéring "peadophiling"...backwardness, d list goes on...fill in the dots undecided
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
tayoccu:

I see one of Yerima's #brides has been ordered to come and defend her #husband's sick desires.
am disappointd in yu...i am gently minding my own business so y r yu callin me a yerima bride...everyman is entitled to opinion nd i jus stated mine...so wats such a big deal..pls youngman, respect is earned nd i want yu to kip outta ma way as long as i dnt refer to yu
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Umamman1: Girls of 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Are Not Wives but are Prostitutes Parading in Hotels;

They are Street Hawkers Parading the Streets @ Nights;

They are Sweet 16 & as Such can have Sex anytime they are in Need;

They can have 5 boyfriends yet they are Not Wives. @ 9, 10 & 11,

They are disvirgin on Valentine Day, In Primary Schools Toilets, @ the Back Yard and @ Dinner Parties, Yet they are Not Wives. They are House Girls Selling Sex To The Gate Men, Madams Sons & Husbands Yet they are Not Wives, While My Culture & Religion Say Yes to their Marriage, Some Say No to their Marriage But Yes to Their Prostitution.

The Law In The 1999 Constitution Is Vividly Clear On This: In Terms Of Marriage We are Obliged to Follow Our Religious Guides.

The Almighty Allah is the Greatest and the Holy Qur'an is the Only Supreme Law On Earth I follow and abide by!

So please dear brothers & sisters let us leave in peace and harmony with one another & have utmost respect to both religions base on their teachings & sayings.
i love yu!!!!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ono(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy:

@babylolaroy,
So, you think a 6-year old child is old enough to ''consent'' to anything? Wonders shall not cease in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ bgirl. yu insulted my person and my inner mind. yu sed i shud enrol in a school. thanx its an advise, buh pls dnt eva insult me so...i wasnt talkin to yu aftarall. i was only makin my points too..yu neva can know wu yu ll offend nd wu wnt forgive yu..i demand an apology
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
ono:

@babylolaroy,
So, you think a 6-year old child is old enough to ''consent'' to anything? Wonders shall not cease in this world.
not lyk dat..am only sayin all of ds because am a muslim. yu know culture differs. in my own islam, its allowed buh dia must be no sex until d gal is old enuf to say yes or no to d man
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ono(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy:
not lyk dat..am only sayin all of ds because am a muslim. yu know culture differs. in my own islam, its allowed buh dia must be no sex until d gal is old enuf to say yes or no to d man

@lolaroy,
But at 6 years old, the poor child is old enough to know ''it's time to marry ba?'' And how on earth did you manage to weave culture and religion (Islam) together now? Are you not a Yoruba woman/lady? Did the Yoruba culture accept marrying off small children to peadophilic, clueless, old and grizzly-bearded faced Yerima senator?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
All we are saying is GIVE THE GIRL CHILD PEN not PENN*S, EDUCATION not EJACULAT*ON
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by babylolaroy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
ono:

@lolaroy,
But at 6 years old, the poor child is old enough to know ''it's time to marry ba?'' And how on earth did you manage to weave culture and religion (Islam) together now? Are you not a Yoruba woman/lady? Did the Yoruba culture accept marrying off small children to peadophilic, clueless, old and grizzly bearded faced Yerima senator?
maybe am confused abt d whole thng. and thanx aftarall yu rnt insultin me lyk miss bgirl did. to me islam is a culture. dats my belief nd dats wat i use to do my thngs. wat i jus dnt like is insult...if yerima has done a wrong thng, no amount of insult on ds page will tell him. and i know we cant change whateva plan he has on ds page so y not jus face changeable Nigeria pressing issues
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ono(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy:
maybe am confused abt d whole thng. and thanx aftarall yu rnt insultin me lyk miss bgirl did. to me islam is a culture. dats my belief nd dats wat i use to do my thngs. wat i jus dnt like is insult...if yerima has done a wrong thng, no amount of insult on ds page will tell him. and i know we cant change whateva plan he has on ds page so y not jus face changeable Nigeria pressing issues

There's no need to be confused about this thing, and sorry, Islam IS A RELIGION not a culture. I am conversant with the Yoruba culture, and I know marrying out children isn't one of them. Just open your mind and eyes and see the evil in this thing and all will be well.

You're an educated lady. You should be able to look at issues objectively and profer reasonable solutions. And please, I know people like abbreviating words to shorten the time spent typing them out, don't make a habit of it. That's laziness and when it becomes a habit, can be bad for you. Express yourself in clear words readable by all.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by vicope: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.
You are a big f*cking LIAR! This is what wikipedia says:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage

The legal age limit for marriage is 18 years in all states of US except two where children aged 16 years can marry with the consent of their parents and a COURT ORDER.

U can't mislead anyone here, U Sick Pervert!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
baby_123: If you were man enough and complete mentally and physically, you will not need to marry a child all in the name of religion who would have never married you if she was given the choice. I am so ashamed of this country that this is a priority. Passing a bill for child brides. When there are other pertinent bills. At least we are now able to identify the craddle-robbers in government. You want to take away the choice of the Nigerian girl child in 2013. How about passing a law that you cannot enter the NASS without a bachelors degree, so we have less of these illiterate, fanatic monsters in power. This country is totally regressing. What is so manly about marrying a child forcefully? What is right about it? Which child will prefer to marry a 50yr old dying man against a boy/man of her peers? If she is below 18, leave her alone! Perverts! Dirty animals!

Do you know why they marry children?
They are not man enough to contend with real mature women who may not take bull crap
So they go to an innocent child with no knowledge and impose themselves on her
A woman knows what she wants and how she wants it
She can make her own decisions
A child cannot so they take advantage of her innocence in the name of marriage
That is the bottom line
They are not real men
A real man would want a woman at his intellectual level
A pedophile wants someone he can control and his weapon is SE.x
That is the issue here

I am sure there are Muslims that will not marry kids
To them kids could offer them nothing
But pedophilic men hide under religion to commit this act citing the example set by Mohammed
Shame on all the supporters of this sick act

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by vicope: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
babylolaroy: @ bgirl. yu insulted my person and my inner mind. yu sed i shud enrol in a school. thanx its an advise, buh pls dnt eva insult me so...i wasnt talkin to yu aftarall. i was only makin my points too..yu neva can know wu yu ll offend nd wu wnt forgive yu..i demand an apology
Apology ko, apology ni......I put it to you that you are a victim of hypnotism, courtesy of ur religion! Let's assume what u wrote about not consummating the marriage until the girl is matured enough to say yes/no is true, what about considering if the girl would grow up to accept the so-called paedophile as her husband? What if she never grows up to like him or become emotionally attached to him? Will she have to live with that for the rest of her life?

U see Lola or what do u call yourself? U're not to be blamed in any of these, maybe if your dad had given you out at the age of 5 for one old fool to tear u apart and u're battling with VVF, maybe U wouldn't have the time to come to NL to spit rubbish! Go to hell for all I care....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2013
You cannot justify evil! Child bride is evil. Marrying a 13 year old girl? Are you out of your mind? You can just see how foolish this pervert is, from his justification.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Lukesh88: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2013
As a matter of fact,i didn't dispute yerima action or wot he has spoken...To be realistic early marriage is Islamically gud,beta,best. Is d best way to eradicate sex abuse in our country.Each and every 1 of us knw d totall number of ladies we've had sex with which is unlawful,even is one of d gr8 Sin on earth instead of u being knocking numerous girls in ur city with ur penis why can't u settle down early wt a woman....Yerima,Jasakallahu khaira fii duniya wal akhir
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Kgdavid(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.