Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Some Body Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Body Help Me (1783 Views)

I Am New Here Some Body Should Welcome Me Now / Some Body Help / I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Body Help Me by downwide: 12:09pm On May 25, 2006
i need some body to help me tell me what to do ?
my gril friend is going out with other man but
i have not see her with my eye but my friends
are telling that she is going out with other man
and this the gril i want to marry
pls some body should tell me some thing
Re: Some Body Help Me by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2006
gril? whats gril grin
Re: Some Body Help Me by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2006
somebody should tell U sumtin abi?? kay! i'll tell u sumtin

'' i love U'' grin

thats sumtin innit?? grin
Re: Some Body Help Me by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2006
well, i think the best thing to do is to ask Ur gurl, dont listen to what Ur friends say, thou it might be true, U've still got to ask ya gurl 4 her side of it, then carry on from there, if U still wonna keep on seeing her, thats cuul, no probs but make sure she's still in love with U and not this other man[that is if there is] cuz if not, then U're gonna look like ''a fool in love'
Re: Some Body Help Me by anon101(f): 1:45pm On May 25, 2006
The guy is shaking and he made a spelling mistake

pity him, i wish i could help but i cant we all have to go thru it

am over mine, this is ur time
Re: Some Body Help Me by ikilima(f): 2:01pm On May 25, 2006
the solution should be simple, you shold ignore those that are
telling you that she is going out with someone untill you see
her yourself. love with rumor will not last. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Body Help Me by ikamefa(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2006
don;t believe the hype/rumours , if u don;t catch ur gal with this other guy why worry ur self, sit her down and ask her upfront that is the best thing to do. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Body Help Me by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11pm On May 25, 2006
blacknbold:

pity him, i wish i could help but i can't we all have to go through it

am over mine, this is your time
Ohmigod! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy this is real funny! im actually laughing ma @$$ off right now cheesy cheesy cheesy this is his time abi?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Body Help Me by baby4u2(f): 6:09am On May 26, 2006
as for me i think it will take alot of courage for my friends to tell me that my man is playing games (cause i knew them first and i believe they have my best interest at heart). if more than one person has told u that she is cheating, dont just stop at asking her cause its easy to lie about things like that. just snoop around a little, be on ur toes. if it was that u were just not trusting her and snooping around for no reason then we would have cursed u. but thats not the case this time, u have a reason which is not all that good but a reason. it wont hurt to just u know check it out, if she is not cheating u wont catch her abi?
Re: Some Body Help Me by bluenubian(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2006
boy i will tell u to stick with her, but beware to every rumor there is an ounce of truth to it, so look out and dont judge her, the truth will eventually come out, u wont even have to look hard
Re: Some Body Help Me by Busta(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2006
is ur gurl going out with "other men or older men/man"

One thing bout life is the fact that "PEOPLE TALK" and thats they way God has created us all.

be sure that she is for sure before u do wat u're gonna regret. Its bad news for a relationship when people especially friends get involve in ur personal affairs.
Re: Some Body Help Me by BigShishi(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2006
what kinda friends do u have? even tho they might be bullshitting u, da fact taht u wanna get hooked to this chick means you must asess thangz from a more sinister point of view, remember, u can't turn a sisi-mama into a sisi and u definitely can't turn a o into a housewife!!
Re: Some Body Help Me by kimba(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2006
hhhmmm, this is hard,

if she knows that you plan to marry her, and shes still going out with somebody else,

maybe she doesnt want to marry you anymore. Maybe she has changed her mind,
Re: Some Body Help Me by dremoney(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2007
c her korokoro b4 u dcide now!
Re: Some Body Help Me by busygirl(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2007
Have you heard Styl-plus's Hadiza. . . LIsten to the words of the song. Anyways, what if your friends are jealous of your relationship,Maybe they are just hating and want your relationship to crash.
Don't listen to anyone. . .if truly she's cheating, wait till you catch her yourself.
Re: Some Body Help Me by ajayi1(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2007
MASE GBO TENI KENI MU IFE RE, By style plus. So be careful, dont get annoy with her. only if you catch her red handed.
Re: Some Body Help Me by dremoney(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2007
ajayi1:

MASE GBO TENI KENI MU IFE RE, By style plus. So be careful, don't get annoy with her. only if you catch her red handed.

bros u yarn correct jare.
Re: Some Body Help Me by iz2much: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2008
kill urself
Re: Some Body Help Me by sofadj(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
To be honest this kinda situation is very dicey and one would need wisdom to handle such.
Most people would tell u to forget about what others say and just carry on lovin ur gf but truth seeking IS THIS POSSIBLE?
If u really love ur gf u cant take all u hear 4 granted.

THIS IS ONE THING DT MAKES RELATIONSHIPS VERY #@$yi*#+

FOR EVERY INFO U HEAR THERE ARE JUST TWO SIDES,
1. IT CULD BE RIGHT 2.IT CULD BE WRONG
Ask urself some questions,

IF right it means ur gf's been cheatin on ur ass.can u still put up with her?
If wrong means u dont trust ur gf and she's gonna be mad this leaves her wif d question, can she still be with u

what i think u can do
1. Ask her about it, u gotta do ds d mature way.

2. FIND OUT. U GOTTA BE SMART ABOUT THIS MORE

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND (2.) THOUGH BECAUSE U SEEM NOT TO TRUST UR GF AND SO (1.) WOULDNT SATISFY UR CURIOSITY.

I'M SORRY JUST MY OWN WAY.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Some Body Help Me by layzie: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2009
gril? whats gril

somebody should tell U sumtin abi?? kay! i'll tell u sumtin

i love U'' 

thats sumtin innit?

pity him, i wish i could help but i can't we all have to go through it

am over mine, this is your time

Ohmigod!      this is real funny! im actually laughing ma @$$ off right now    this is his time abi??   

Now im seriously having fun,  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Some Body Help Me by Igwe9(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ask them for more info, where and with who, you cant just be fed with an incomplete info and rushed here to open up a thread for God knows if you are even matured enough to ''husband a wife''. . . lol
Re: Some Body Help Me by Ajoto: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
I'll respond to your question when you correct your grammar,
Re: Some Body Help Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ poster

Sorry I can't blame the girl for wanting to upgrade.
Re: Some Body Help Me by emans(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ Ajoto
why now
Re: Some Body Help Me by izeek(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
bro i suggest you ignore and let it be until you catch her urself.
cos what people tell you, and what u know aint the same thing.

in igbo tradition, u dont accuse your wife of infidelity, unless u catch her red handed.

so i suggest ur handle ur bizz with evidence.
Re: Some Body Help Me by Charchar(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
bluenubian (f)
Florida

Re: Some Body Help Me
« #9 on: May 26, 2006, 02:45 PM »
boy i will tell u to stick with her, but beware to every rumor there is an ounce of truth to it, so look out and dont judge her, the truth will eventually come out, u wont even have to look
psych!!!!

I think this one has the best point.
Rumors always come from somewhere. Weather it's all the truth is a different story. Just think if your having problems before you get what will be after? And then you gotta live with it. A relationship should just fall into place if you have to work with doubt is it gonna be worth it. I would take the marrying thing slowwww.
Re: Some Body Help Me by ebinom(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster, be very very very, and i can't stress that enough, careful of what your friends tell you.i've been there before.with my current boyfriend and his friends told him i was Fu*king them and saying nasty things about him to them.btw all of that was not true at all cos i don't even know these guys.bottom line he believed every single word of what they told him and it caused a big problem for us and he later found out they were jealous cos he had something the couldn't have. so wise up and ask her or investigate for yourself but be careful else you'll loose her all together man!
Re: Some Body Help Me by coolier(f): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
Trust is one the most important things in a relationship. Practice it.
Re: Some Body Help Me by Anabel(f): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
don't mind whatever your friends are saying, if you don't see her yourself, don't believe anything, some friends are jealous and are out to ruin good things, what are friends, i don't even have the word friend in my dictionary because they are not useful.
Re: Some Body Help Me by mamagee3(f): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
@poster

Stick to grammar School. cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Beautiful Woman? / He Must Love Me! / Do My Principles Affect My Relation With Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.