Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? (2512 Views)

How Many Of His Promises Has Jonathan Kept? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? / What Has Jonathan Achieved So Far In One Year In Power: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
1- Name one good "Brand New" single commendable project Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
2- Name one Brand New University Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
3- Post a link to the internationally acclaimed success in the Agricultural sector
4- Name one "Brand New" Airport Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
5- Name one "Brand New" sea port Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
6- Name one "Brand New" Hospital Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
7- Name one "Brand New" or "old " Road Jonathan has completed or finished renovating and post verifiable links
8- Name one "Brand New" or "old " Bridge Jonathan has completed or finished renovating and post verifiable links
9- Name one "Brand New" or "old " Wired Telephone Network Jonathan has completed or finished renovating and post verifiable links
10- Name one "Brand New" Internet Network Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
11- Name one "Brand New" Power Station Jonathan has completed and post verifiable links
12- Name one Corrupt Politician that has been jailed under Jonathan Administration and post verifiable links
13- Name one implicated Corrupt Politician that has been suspended by Jonathan Administration and post verifiable links
14- Name one thing Patience Jonathan has done to the benefit of Nigerians and post verifiable links
15- Name one thing Jonathan did as Governor to improve the lives of bayelsans and post verifiable links
16- Name one project Jonathan completed as Governor to improve the lives of bayelsans and post verifiable links
17- Name one low cost housing estate Jonathan has built as Governor or as President to improve the lives of Nigerians and post verifiable links
18- Name one Primary or secondary school Jonathan has built as Governor or as President to improve the lives of Nigerians and post verifiable links

Now just for reference and to see what service delivery from a competent President is like watch this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoX54pF9LTw

Now please note that the President in that video does not have any formal education talkless of a Ph.D. Also note that the above president came into power after Jonathan did and yet has achieved so much even though Nigeria earns more than his country.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by gedtalks(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
OP... I think you should be asking how much has GEJ saved for Nigeria since the subsidy regime. Not this stupid question. Anyway I dont blame your ignorance all you have is common sense. There are terms like macro-economics mgt, sustainability planning, etc which YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND with this your common sense.

Shar let me tell you this : a good manager PLANS FIRST (removal of subsidy), SAVES (u shld ask how much Nigeria has saved), then invests according to the plan.

I think you should pray that GEJ should remain so that the money being saved would be properly invested according to the planned SURE program- which includes ALL you have listed AND MUCH MORE.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by Tolexander: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
He has achieved having shoes.

6 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Drinking kaikai and pepper soup

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tolexander: He has achieved having shoes.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
He has achieved legitimizing oil bunkering, militancy, woman empowerment a.k.a Patience as Co-President, 10 Presidential aicrafts, enormous poverty, abracadabra arithmetics; 5 greater than 29 and 16 greater than 19. The list of his achievement is endless.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by amarilo: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yorubas and Jonathan hahahahahah. Am watching with 5d.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
gedtalks: OP... I think you should be asking how much has GEJ saved for Nigeria since the subsidy regime. Not this stupid question. Anyway I dont blame your ignorance all you have is common sense. There are terms like macro-economics mgt, sustainability planning, etc which YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND with this your common sense.

Shar let me tell you this : a good manager PLANS FIRST (removal of subsidy), SAVES (u shld ask how much Nigeria has saved), then invests according to the plan.

I think you should pray that GEJ should remain so that the money being saved would be properly invested according to the planned SURE program- which includes ALL you have listed AND MUCH MORE.

ROFLMAO...when you GEJ buttlickers don't have a credible argument you result to insults.Just answer ONE of the questions instead of employing your area boy tactics on NL. You talked about subsidies and how GEJ has saved us money.Oh yes this is how his subsidy move saved us money :

http://www.theafricareport.com/West-Africa/nigeria-the-great-68bn-oil-scandal.html

Yes he saved us money by allowing his cohorts to steal $6.8 billion

His mistress ,the minister of petroleum Alison-Madueke was implicated in the scandal yet she was never suspended or arrested. Yes GEJ is doing a great job.Oya spin another lie make we hear grin
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
amarilo: Yorubas and Jonathan hahahahahah. Am watching with 5d.

When Obasanjo was president we criticized him more than any other group.Even Igbos were defending OBJ on NL,just check the archives. Yorubas don't celebrate mediocrity,we are not bothered which tribe the President comes from as long as he delivers.Since the beginning of democracy in 1999 no serving politician has delivered to the people. They are all a bunch of cretins who should never have held any position in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by jaymichael(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
gedtalks: OP... I think you should be asking how much has GEJ saved for Nigeria since the subsidy regime. Not this stupid question. Anyway I dont blame your ignorance all you have is common sense. There are terms like macro-economics mgt, sustainability planning, etc which YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND with this your common sense.

other presidents are achieving tangible progress for the betterment of their citizens, this CLOWN is telling us that Jonathan is saving subsidy money, saving subsidy money and the finance minister is telling us that Nigeria is so broke that she may not be able to pay September salary. This president is a JOKE, and his "moronic" bottom lickers are senile.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
jaymichael: other presidents are achieving tangible progress for the betterment of their citizens, this CLOWN is telling us that Jonathan is saving subsidy money, saving subsidy money and the finance minister is telling us that Nigeria is so broke that she may not be able to pay September salary. This president is a JOKE, and his "moronic" bottom lickers are senile.

Hehehehehehehe....don't mind him.He can't answer ONE out of all the questions i asked ,not ONE.They have run out of excuses.How can anyone defend GEJ when he has achieved nothing.

Check out the posts on this page to see what other Presidents are doing in their countries:

https://www.nairaland.com/1294570/president-jonathan-live-enugu/5
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na wa o.....all the Jonathan lap dogs have become deaf and dumb grin Una no go answer my questions? Chai see knockout. GEJ is going down come 2015,no amount of bribes will bring him back to Aso Rock.He has cooked his own goose by doing nothing.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by amarilo: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
playmode:

Since the beginning of democracy in 1999 no serving politician has delivered to the people. They are all a bunch of cretins who should never have held any position in the first place.
But I have never seen you criticise your state governor. If all since 1999 has not delivered the criticise across board but the heading of this thread suggest otherwise. Yes you guys criticised OBJ by giving him 100% vote after his failure of 1st term. Hehehehehehe

Yorubas and Jonathan still watching on 5d
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by boneruns(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
OP,

Instead of you to ask what your avaricious and rapacious lawmakers representing your constituency do with their allocations, you only care about the achievements of GEJ.

Are you so daft to use google? Or are you blind to see the various transformations going in the country?

Before you label me a bottomlicker, I'm not a government apologist. I only state what I see.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by taharqa2: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
amarilo: But I have never seen you criticise your state governor. If all since 1999 has not delivered the criticise across board but the heading of this thread suggest otherwise. Yes you guys criticised O[b]BJ by giving him 100% vote after his failure of 1st term[/b]. Hehehehehehe

Yorubas and Jonathan still watching on 5d

You see the thing about assumptions is that it exposes people's ignorance.Who told you i voted for Obasanjo? Who told you Obasanjo did not rig the elections?

boneruns: OP,

Instead of you to ask what your avaricious and rapacious [/b]lawmakers representing your constituency do with their allocations, you only care about the achievements of GEJ.

Are you so[b] daft [/b]to use google? Or are you [b]blind
to see the various transformations going in the country?

Before you label me a bottomlicker, I'm not a government apologist. I only state what I see.

ROFLMAO - Typical unintelligent Nigerian,you think big grammar will make you sound enlightened? You say there are various transformations going on in the country? NAME ONE ! Haba how hard can it be to name just one achievement if they are so many like you purport? grin

Whenever you intellectual weaklings have been beaten by superior reasoning power you result to spritzing insults and superfluous grammar.So by your own admission Nigerians are not allowed to question their President? Are we in a democracy or under military rule? Do yourself a favor and engage your brain in the near future before posting comments that protray you as someone whose IQ is -9.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
boneruns: OP,

Instead of you to ask what your avaricious and rapacious lawmakers representing your constituency do with their allocations, you only care about the achievements of GEJ.

Are you so daft to use google? Or are you blind to see the various transformations going in the country?

It is obvious u r d daft one. If the returns from all this is not coming into nigeria's cash flow at the end of the year, we are getting worse off not better off. Even if he builds 150 houses or new buildings or constructs all d roads and even share rice 4 everybody, that is not the point. The right question is how these will work to improve the quality of life and per capita income of an average nigerian, how these would decrease spendings and increase savings, and where the returns from these factors of production are being put into. ANY THING JONATHAN IS DOING IS TRULY JUST A BIG CLICHE!! BCOZ THE RETURNS FROM WHATEVER HE IS DOING DOES NOT COME INTO NIGERIANS MONETARY CASH FLOW. EVEN THE PPLE U GUYS R CALLING FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE NOT BCOZ DEIR CASH RETURNS IS NOT IN NIGERIA'S CASH FLOW IT IS IN THEIR HOME COUNTRY'S. A DEY ON PRODUCE AND SELL HERE. so this is the process;

NIGERIANS WORK AT DIFF GOVT MINISTRIES--->NIGERIAN'S GET PAID FROM LOCAL ANNUAL CASH FLOW YEARLY BUDGET----->NIGERIANS SPEND SALARY BUYING AND PURCHASING FOREIGN COMPANY'S GOODS & SERVICES----->EXPECTED RETURNS INTO NIGERIAN'S ANNUAL FLOW RUNS AT A NEGATIVE-------> FOREIGN COMPANY TAKE PROFIT TO HOME BASED BRANCH-----> NEGATIVE CASH FLOW IN NIG'S BUDGET GOES INTO FOREIGN COUNTRY'S CASH FLOW.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by nijaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr "understander" sorry ooo. The money you and GEJ have been saving, where is it? Foooool!!!!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
The truth is Nigerian's are really daft! Am sorry but i have to say it. That dey would think that building houses and getting foreign pple to open businesses here is economic development. MY GOD!! He is privatising all sectors of the economy, more foreign companies are coming in to sap from our little funds already, Jonathan has not achieved anything. Absolutely nithing. We are worse off coz bills are higher bcoz the providers of the basic necessities of life (food, water, shelter) are private or foreign, nothing is subsidised, the country is not producing or providing anything anymore for its citizens. The nigerian govt dosent give u clean water, (drinking or watever, an average nigerian has to get a bore hole or buy bags of pure water/ welcome cholera), it dosent give basic electricity or gas(you have to buy ur own gen), it dosent give a means of transportation (an average Nigerian has to buy a car) even the sectors that are working in education are not govt owned, they are privately owned. from primary to tertiary level. If dangote & obj ( private citizens, whose returns & profits has no biz with our cash flow) dosent produce food we wont eat in Nigeria. So what has he done exactly. I WANT SOME ONE TO PLEASE REPLY MY THREAD AND TELL ME JUST 1 SECTOR OF NIGERIA'S ECONOMY THAT JONATHAN HAS TRULY IMPROVED. AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT HAS IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN. am so angry rit now
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by nijaboi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by playmode(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
enny5: The truth is Nigerian's are really daft! Am sorry but i have to say it. That dey would think that building houses and getting foreign pple to open businesses here is economic development. MY GOD!! He is privatising all sectors of the economy, more foreign companies are coming in to sap from our little funds already, Jonathan has not achieved anything. Absolutely nithing. We are worse off coz bills are higher bcoz the providers of the basic necessities of life (food, water, shelter) are private or foreign, nothing is subsidised, the country is not producing or providing anything anymore for its citizens. The nigerian govt dosent give u clean water, (drinking or watever, an average nigerian has to get a bore hole or buy bags of pure water/ welcome cholera), it dosent give basic electricity or gas(you have to buy ur own gen), it dosent give a means of transportation (an average Nigerian has to buy a car) even the sectors that are working in education are not govt owned, they are privately owned. from primary to tertiary level. If dangote & obj ( private citizens, whose returns & profits has no biz with our cash flow) dosent produce food we wont eat in Nigeria. So what has he done exactly. I WANT SOME ONE TO PLEASE REPLY MY THREAD AND TELL ME JUST 1 SECTOR OF NIGERIA'S ECONOMY THAT JONATHAN HAS TRULY IMPROVED. AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT HAS IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN. am so angry rit now

GOD bless you for your honest post.The fact is that he has improved nothing ,NADA ,zilch! Nigeria might as well not have a President because this fisherman is not leading.He is a disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians.A total clueless buffoon who should be working as a houseboy somewhere.I have vowed that he will not lead,his supporters including Asari should go and prepare their machine guns.GEJ is on his way out and afterwards straight to jail with his potbellied wife.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2013

U dont dont anythin about macro econs mgt. Jonathan didnt plan anytin. There are basic steps in mgt. PLAN -----> ACCOUNT FOR CONSTRAINTS------>ALLOCATE TIME FRAMES----->UNFREEZE & MAKE CHANGES----->PIN POINT LONG & SHORT TERM GOALS & TASK------->EXECUTES----->PROVIDE A MAINTENANCE PLAN----->MAKE IT STICK.
It is reli dat simple. and this is ow it is done. It is bcoz of pple like u who dont even know the right questions to ask that they keep thinking that we are all fooolss and dont know wat they are doing. PLZ go to school. your 1st step as a manager is to communicate ur long and short term goals to the employees/followers and show, over time that we are a team and we are still on track. Jonathan has none. NOw dat elections is in 2015 he is selling all d sectors of this country. What has he been doing since he got into office? The subsidy for fuel where is it? And u, mumu claiming he saved for nigeria, No1 did u see d savings accoutn? No2, we saved so why r we borrowing from china? or are we borrowing from china to save. bcoz dat enters d ledger as liabilities not assets. so whr is d saved money and when is he saving for? When God has come and gone? mstweeee. You are hungry and dying, u have 500 naira, you walk with ur hunger to the bank and go and save it. FOR WAT? Ur coffin when you die?
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Interesting thing about this post is that for a large majority of the things posted, Jonathan has pictures all over the internet to prove his wort. Whether its roads, airports, power stations, universities or the world acclaimed Agricultural transformation, the articles and pictures are scattered everywhere here on Nairaland.

The big question would be. What were all the the previous leaders that ruled this doing that all these works were left undone.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by Pataki: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2013
PapaBrowne: Interesting thing about this post is that for a large majority of the things posted, Jonathan has pictures all over the internet to prove his wort. Whether its roads, airports, power stations, universities or the world acclaimed Agricultural transformation, the articles and pictures are scattered everywhere here on Nairaland.

The big question would be. What were all the the previous leaders that ruled this doing that all these works were left undone.
Where are the pictures? Where are the youtube videos to validate your lies?!

Answer the questions posited by the OP here in seriatim. Shame us with the truth!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2013
PapaBrowne: Interesting thing about this post is that for a large majority of the things posted, Jonathan has pictures all over the internet to prove his wort. Whether its roads, airports, power stations, universities or the world acclaimed Agricultural transformation, the articles and pictures are scattered everywhere here on Nairaland.

All those pics u see, those tins are not provided by Nigerian based companies and that is what is importan. MY GOD!!! are nigerians reli dis daft? Meaning 1) we are going to pay extra per unit cost of manufacturing/factors of production, 2) whatever you pay for provision of all those services u see online is not coming bak to the nigerian economy, it goes to foreign pockets and private citizens who own the company. When they say America & UK are fully developed countries, dey dont mean that they have roads or houses or light, it means dat they are sustainable enough to provide all these things for themselves and make available & affordable to their citizens ensuring that it is sustainable and consistent for ages to come. Economic development is ability of a nation to provide basic amenities to his citizens. not ability of a nation to employ foreign citizens to provide basic amenities to its citizens.
As long as we are not producing these tins ourselves, we are not developing. we are worse off. pls be wise. I can blive dat at ur age u would still ne deciecved by this pdp's 'working hard before elections' strategy. i tot all nigerians should be wiser by now. We are reli a low educated bunch.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2013

What jonathan should be doing is making our refineries work again, invest in getting foreign companies to train, develop & correct our electrical staff so we can do these tins ourselves, Get nigs in agric sector taught ow to use machines and produce for ourselves, creating a different training programs in different sectors for NIGERIAN citizens by foreigners for a while so dat after somtime they can leave and we can continue ourselves, Instead of employing isreall company to handle IT, get them to improve and provide hardware for the sector & train interested youths to handle it across the nation, after a year or two dey leave. That way it is sustainable an in house. The problem is not that we cant get these things we can. the problem is getting them affordably and consistently. The tax on these goods wont be govt taxes anymore. what he is doin is not helpin bcoz at d end of the day having a generator mit be cheaper than using actual light if arik bought one of the power states. so what is d diference in quality of life b4 7 after?

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by boneruns(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2013
playmode:

You see the thing about assumptions is that it exposes people's ignorance.Who told you i voted for Obasanjo? Who told you Obasanjo did not rig the elections?

ROFLMAO - Typical unintelligent Nigerian,you think big grammar will make you sound enlightened? You say there are various transformations going on in the country? NAME ONE ! Haba how hard can it be to name just one achievement if they are so many like you purport? grin

Whenever you intellectual weaklings have been beaten by superior reasoning power you result to spritzing insults and superfluous grammar.So by your own admission Nigerians are not allowed to question their President? Are we in a democracy or under military rule? Do yourself a favor and engage your brain in the near future before posting comments that protray you as someone whose IQ is -9.

I don't need to start listing achievements done by the present administration because a little research would have done so.

But if you travel along Ore-Benin expressway, you'll know what I'm talking about. Previous governments totally neglected that road.

Electricity have improved in so many areas. Roads are getting better. Economy is getting a little bit better.

If previous government did a little of what the present administration have done, we won't be feeling it so bad.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by enny5: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2013
boneruns:

I don't need to start listing achievements done by the present administration because a little research would have done so.

But if you travel along Ore-Benin expressway, you'll know what I'm talking about. Previous governments totally neglected that road.

Electricity have improved in so many areas. Roads are getting better. Economy is getting a little bit better.

If previous government did a little of what the present administration have done, we won't be feeling it so bad.

i am really ashamed of you. I cannot bliv dat at ur age u r still falling for this 'pdp,s working hard before election' strategy. smh. we have seen all these b4. wat has he been doing since he has been in power since d death of yaradua? its now dat elections is in 2015 he is decieving us with his false works dat is only putting us in more economic debts and increasing taxes. paying pple like u to come and disturb us in nairaland wit GEJ campaign. mstweeee. pls we are not interested in his works. he can keep it.
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by Brimmie(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Enjoying The Thread So Far!!

The Little Lickers Here Are Stranded And The Good Nigerians Are Whippin 'em!!

InsincereNigerian, Pls Come Up Wt Ur Links And Pictures.. And Pls Dnt Forget Casava Bread oo!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by geeez: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Searching. BRB

Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by gedtalks(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2013
jaymichael: other presidents are achieving tangible progress for the betterment of their citizens, this CLOWN is telling us that Jonathan is saving subsidy money, saving subsidy money and the finance minister is telling us that Nigeria is so broke that she may not be able to pay September salary. This president is a JOKE, and his "moronic" bottom lickers are senile.

how do you talk so confidently in your ignorance. U kind of skills are really rear o!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? by tsomething: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2013
enny5:

All those pics u see, those tins are not provided by Nigerian based companies and that is what is importan. MY GOD!!! are nigerians reli dis daft? Meaning 1) we are going to pay extra per unit cost of manufacturing/factors of production, 2) whatever you pay for provision of all those services u see online is not coming bak to the nigerian economy, it goes to foreign pockets and private citizens who own the company. When they say America & UK are fully developed countries, dey dont mean that they have roads or houses or light, it means dat they are sustainable enough to provide all these things for themselves and make available & affordable to their citizens ensuring that it is sustainable and consistent for ages to come. Economic development is ability of a nation to provide basic amenities to his citizens. not ability of a nation to employ foreign citizens to provide basic amenities to its citizens.
As long as we are not producing these tins ourselves, we are not developing. we are worse off. pls be wise. I can blive dat at ur age u would still ne deciecved by this pdp's 'working hard before elections' strategy. i tot all nigerians should be wiser by now. We are reli a low educated bunch.

wow. such an insightful post. But permit me to ask you these questions , Were we ever developed before? Did we have all these things 3 years ago before GEJ came into power? Seems the only thing GEJ has done is to go around destroying all the massive infrastructures we had? You just exhibited the highest level of cluelessness by posting such.

Unlike other people who would insult and abandon you, i will try to teach you some things about development especially in Nigeria . Before GEJ came into power our income was 90% dependant on oil, today it's reduced to about 65%. Yea that sounds Greek to you, what it means is that another sector of the economy has been revamped to help contribute to our income. Our agricultural exports have increased and the Govt is moving in to fill the next stage of the agricultural revolution which is building agro-allied industries so these agric produces could be processed in Nigeria and the refined products exported. Proof of this is the over 13 rice mills in the north, Dangote's tomato processing plant in Kano , the Chinese cassava processing mills.

All these would be run by human beings hence generate employment thereby creating wealth. However the government can't guarantee everyone Will be employed because either they don't have required skills or they aren't available for employment because they spend all day on Nairaland scooping negative news about their government .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Marks Low Key Birthday With Family, Associates / News breaking! Apga top official stripped naked in Anambra(pics) / BREAKING: Iroko Partners Scheme, Retirement Of Staff, Iroking Former Ceo's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.