Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? (2411 Views)

Entrepreneurs: Born Or Made Or Lucky ? -lets Discuss / Football Bettors Meet Here... / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Many football bettors have found it difficult to profit from accumulating their games instead they lose their winnings to accumulate games after finding the high returns it promised. But does that really means that sport bettors (football)can't make any profits from accumulating their games, afterall there is high returns if we can do it the right way. let's discuss our views here...

here i also have some money management tips on sports betting http://wealthmeans..com/2013/07/5-effective-money-management-tips-of.html

Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
check out for my tips of accumulating tomorrow. Remember, its my own way of accumulating you can also go against it if you wish but try to add yours also, to combat the war against sport bookies
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by albacete(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
kk
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by Valdblngx: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
do you just open this thread because of that blog?
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Valdblngx: do you just open this thread because of that blog?
i didn't open it because of the blog i feel like to share more on football betting tips because i'm also into it at least for 2yrs now. check out the blog very well is not because of football betting but to encourage some other things but mind you it also add to the blog link somehow. i'll be updating more here on sport betting tips generally
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by Rhemite(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2013
Greetings all, i hope i am not drawing us back but i need this help urgently cos am a bit confuse. which foreign bookie will u recommend cos i plan getting one to complement the local one am using due to limited markets in the local ones. my local one is N.A.I.R.BET. Someone suggested B.E.T.365, ANOTHER MENTION P.L.A.N.E.T.OF B.E.T., Pls all i need your help in other not to make a mistake. All i ask is a bookie with easy access t funding and withdrawal plus good market. thanks all. APOLOGY IF I DRAW US BACK.
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings all, i hope i am not drawing us back but i need this help urgently cos am a bit confuse. which foreign bookie will u recommend cos i plan getting one to complement the local one am using due to limited markets in the local ones. my local one is N.A.I.R.BET. Someone suggested B.E.T.365, ANOTHER MENTION P.L.A.N.E.T.OF B.E.T., Pls all i need your help in other not to make a mistake. All i ask is a bookie with easy access t funding and withdrawal plus good market. thanks all. APOLOGY IF I DRAW US BACK.
you can use Bet365.com or Betfair.com
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by mrlongtin31: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
samseen02: you can use Bet365.com or Betfair.com
Bet365 is a good sportbook but I learnt their verification procedure is not easy..pls do you know the basic procedure and requirement.tnx
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
mrlongtin31:
Bet365 is a good sportbook but I learnt their verification procedure is not easy..pls do you know the basic procedure and requirement.tnx
you will have to present the following documents:

* utility bill
* National ID, Int' Passport or Driver's License [pls don't present Voter's Card or any other I'd from these]
* state postal code
* Credit Card Verification
* And at times Bank acc Statement [for wire transfer]
* A valid phone N0 [they will use this to call and confirm that you are the owner of the acc]. Pls take Note of every necessary details you will submit to them because they will ask you when they call you. And also your Postal code should be Valid
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
you Can also try 888.com reg is almost the same with 365 but not that strict
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by mrlongtin31: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
samseen02: you will have to present the following documents:

* utility bill
* National ID, Int' Passport or Driver's License [pls don't present Voter's Card or any other I'd from these]
* state postal code
* Credit Card Verification
* And at times Bank acc Statement [for wire transfer]
* A valid phone N0 [they will use this to call and confirm that you are the owner of the acc]. Pls take Note of every necessary details you will submit to them because they will ask you when they call you. And also your Postal code should be Valid

Thanks bro I have all of that apart from utility bill..where I stay all our utility bills are in the landlords name only the adress taly with my documents, and what is the credit card verification? Because I have only visa card.hope am not disturbing you with many questions..tnx 4ur assistance.
Sombody told me william hills is better don't know how true?
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
mrlongtin31:

Thanks bro I have all of that apart from utility bill..where I stay all our utility bills are in the landlords name only the adress taly with my documents, and what is the credit card verification? Because I have only visa card.hope am not disturbing you with many questions..tnx 4ur assistance.
credit card Verification is required when you used credit card as deposit option. you will have to scan and upload it to their website directory.
As for your visa card if you have activated it for internet banking then you are good to go because they might reject it if is not. Or you can also use UBA Africard.
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
mrlongtin31:

Sombody told me william hills is better don't know how true?
yeah, william hill is also good with good odds but I haven't try using them.
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by chalon: 2:26am On Jul 22, 2013
samseen02: you can use Bet365.com or Betfair.com
if u r on bet365.com lets go into bizness
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by mrlongtin31: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2013
samseen02: yeah, william hill is also good with good odds but I haven't try using them.
Thanks 4all ur clearifications..accumulation is a nice system if only You get the right picks, I hv been in the biznes 4a while and am ready 2 contribute my quota once you begin.tnx once again.

1 Like

Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
chalon: if u r on bet365.com lets go into bizness
yeah, I'm using it but for the past 3 months I've focused on local bookie[nairabet] but as soon as I refund my a/c I'll let you guyz knw. Honestly bet365 z d best online bookie that i've ever bet on with good odds. Nairaland also seems good coz I started with nairaland though I only do football and at times tennis.

And abt my system for accumulation I'm still on it I'll let you guyz know weneva I'm done but I don't know if to drop it here or do it in pdf and send to any1 dat needed it.
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by samseen02(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrlongtin31:
Thanks 4all ur clearifications..accumulation is a nice system if only You get the right picks, I hv been in the biznes 4a while and am ready 2 contribute my quota once you begin.tnx once again.
you're welcome!
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Heu how far with ur system accumulation.if you are through, pls send to maduabuchivictor@yahoo.com
samseen02: yeah, I'm using it but for the past 3 months I've focused on local bookie[nairabet] but as soon as I refund my a/c I'll let you guyz knw. Honestly bet365 z d best online bookie that i've ever bet on with good odds. Nairaland also seems good coz I started with nairaland though I only do football and at times tennis.

And abt my system for accumulation I'm still on it I'll let you guyz know weneva I'm done but I don't know if to drop it here or do it in pdf and send to any1 dat needed it.
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by kentochi(m): 4:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Send to me
tochi4edu190@gmail.com
Re: Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? by temit1: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2013
You can also make real money here too give it a trial http://monjob.pw/?id=temit2013

(1) (Reply)

Yes It Is Free, Try And See But Not Magic / Get Bedsheets At 500 Naira Per Yard Wholesale / Brand New And American Used Phones (samsung....iphones And Laptops) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.