Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278298 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
tmamuda:
Has anyone try Airtel 100naira for 1gig, does it work on windows?

Works on windows

Ish is damn slow in Abj here
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Works on windows
Ish is damn slow in Abj here
Ok thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
only for weekends
Yea, Come friday
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Does Kodi tv works on windows? Want a good tv to watch live matches especially BPL and UCL.
Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by neyosea25(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
do what the Said and instructed. Unistall and install . Simple
I have done everything that appeared there and the problem persists. It won't even uninstall. I am planning going to Nokia care.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
neyosea25:
Both music and audio apps pre-installed in my Lumia 540 ain't working. This is what it is displaying whenever I try opening them. What could the problem be?
Your date and time is seriously incorrect.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
tmamuda:

Yea, Come friday
saturday and sunday
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please everyone, i can't download any apps for that matter. I've done everything i know yet futile is the case. Like Mr. Onatisi also advised i also changed my file location yet i still couldn't.
Please somebody should help me out ooo.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
Please everyone, i can't download any apps for that matter. I've done everything i know yet futile is the case. Like Mr. Onatisi also advised i also changed my file location yet i still couldn't.
which OS are u on....check ur date..use autoupdate...change the language and region to UK and restart ur fone
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
which OS are u on....check ur date..use autoupdate...change the language and region to UK and restart ur fone
8.1, the funny part is i can download conviniently before i got MC. Suddenly it just started this rubbish.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
when the downloading failed what was reason given by the system
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
when the downloading failed what was reason given by the system
Here is the image. And when i did tap it, it won't still download.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by neyosea25(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Elxandre:

Your date and time is seriously incorrect.
they are correct
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Upgraded to Windows 10 on my phone its way better
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
try reseting your phone or look for a very strong wifi or better still strong H+ esp that of mtn
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
is your opera mini downloading?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
RealAdewole:
try reseting your phone or look for a very strong wifi or better still strong H+ esp that of mtn
It's that angle of resetting i will like you to abit enlighten me because; re strong wifi. The wifi at my end is as strong as it necessary. Thanks.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
It's that angle of resetting i will like you to abit enlighten me because; re strong wifi. The wifi at my end is as strong as it necessary. Thanks.
settings>about phone click reset your phone
*note that after reseting all your data i:e msgs, contacts saved on hotmail dat has nt been sync, downloaded apps, one note data, all docs and all other files on the phone will be deleted
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
here is my own issue but I don't want to download the app that is why I didn't change the destination.so the message given will indicate what the problem is

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
here is my own issue but I don't want to download the app that is why I didn't change the destination
Yeahh this is it. so so frustrating.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
Yeahh this is it. so so frustrating.
try it again and it will give you the reason why it isn't updating or going through .just correct the issue and you are good to go. As you can see the owner of that app programmed that app to be installed on my phone memory which I don't want to do.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
RealAdewole:
settings>about phone click reset your phone
*note that after reseting all your data i:e msgs, contacts saved on hotmail dat has nt been sync, downloaded apps, one note data, all docs and all other files on the phone will be deleted
Alright, seems i've come across something like this on net, but their explanations wasn't this detailed. Will try this, thanks.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
try it again and it will give you the reason why it isn't updating or going through .just correct the issue and you are good to go. As you can see the owner of that app programmed that app to be installed on my phone memory which I don't want to do.
Thanks sir, really appreciate your responses.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
Thanks sir, really appreciate your responses.
you are welcome wink
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oluwadare:
Alright, seems i've come across something like this on net, but their explanations wasn't this detailed. Will try this, thanks.
Look, try another network, it could correct the issue.
Try soft resetting before considering a total hard reset, as this will wipe your phone clean, including the apps etc.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:
Pls o
Come n buy my Lumia 920 for 20k
I'm never coming back to windows after this

The cc player that was working well has started shutting down like vlc

Aliexpress app I use in shopping is so whack, refreshes forever, can't even scroll to where I can pay for items

The default keyboard is so not comfortable, so close to themselves

Instagram is still on beta version

No zenith bank application

Facebook app alerts me of ppls bday, for me to wish them happy birthday, they take me to the entire ppl celebrating birthday that month
Also I can't view my memories on facebook

Bbm is scrap...like very scrap...takes years to go back to d main screen from chat screen and when im chatting on BBM, my music player misbehaves, normally stuck on one music

To search for contacts on WhatsApp na time e dey take

Pls if u are using a 920 and don't experience any of these, alert me o

And don't forget, the phone is for sale

Windows phones are not for serious biz ppl, its for ppl after flashy stuffs

Save for the BBM which takes seconds to launch - which of course is network dependent, I haven't really experienced
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Elxandre:

Look, try another network, it could correct the issue.
Try soft resetting before considering a total hard reset, as this will wipe your phone clean, including the apps etc.
how will u do the soft reseting
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2015
RealAdewole:
how will u do the soft reseting

Press d combination of "volume down and power button"

U will be prompted to pull d screen Down but just continue pressing the buttons till the phone goes off by itself and restarts
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2015
ceaser:

Save for the BBM which takes seconds to launch - which of course is network dependent, I haven't really experienced

Don't understand d bolded
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2015
bobo65:

Press d combination of "volume down and power button"

U will be prompted to pull d screen Down but just continue pressing the buttons till the phone goes off by itself and restarts
what and what will be. deteled
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
RealAdewole:
what and what will be. deteled
A soft reset doesn't delete anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.