Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278287 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
jnichole:
i want to buy your lumia 640xl
I can dash you for free,where is your location?I'm in Eket.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jnichole(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
i am in lagos
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Elxandre:

Thought I was the only one.
I now enter Facebook on opera through anonymous proxy sites.
or

Use the Facebook app.
that means its a more or less general issue
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2015
jnichole:
i am in lagos
should I send someone to come and collect it for me
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
RealAdewole:
that means its a more or less general issue
Which plan are you browsing with though?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
Are you using the dual SIM version?

Ship that thing to me my friend!
smiley
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Folajay22(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
hi....pls how many mb did u use to upgrade from 536 to 581...i need urgent reply

honestly..i cannot confirm this for u..cos i was using the mobile hotspot from my Z10, subscribed to glo COMONTH plan so i had 3gb data..i can say though..it must have been over 1gb cos i see that i'm already almost out of data on the bb..an exact data consumption check, i'm sorry i do not know.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Elxandre:

Which plan are you browsing with though?
airtel 250 mb and i try using mtn free 10 10 mb

i thought maybe its because i update. the app after changing region to china. u know fb is ban in china
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by arazanbal: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
please oooo is there any openvpn out yet for windows phone? and if not will windows 10 bring it.pls d final roll out of windows 10 oooodate it coming out
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
arazanbal:
please oooo is there any openvpn out yet for windows phone? and if not will windows 10 bring it.pls d final roll out of windows 10 oooodate it coming out
there is one before but they are nt publishing it again and this universal storemake it hard to get it link
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
RealAdewole:
airtel 250 mb and i try using mtn free 10 10 mb

i thought maybe its because i update. the app after changing region to china. u know fb is ban in china
Same plan.
Mine is actually set to US.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by KBKoncept: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hey! Do you like and want to have a windows phone?

This is a great chance to get yours now.

Kindly call us for your UK Used Nokia/Microsoft devices.

We sell at affordable rates.

Call or WhatsApp +2349056181757 or BBM: 58FA9DB1 to get yours now!!!

[size=14pt]Hurry and get yours now while stock last!!![/size]
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Elxandre:
Same plan. Mine is actually set to US.
. mine also now us i'll changing it to 9ja
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by drone99(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
chrsyoung:
Please how much is lumia 540 and how good is the device

Its a good device. I have one for sale, its just 2 weeks old.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Hugo70(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
kallmemrB:
only for weekends
Bro Friday to Sunday, from wat time to wat time? pls wat r the code?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is one very very good game on windows app store ,it is very educative and brain tasking. It is called mind games, check it out
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by chrsyoung(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2015
drone99:

Its a good device. I have one for sale, its just 2 weeks old.

I've already gotten one, But thanks anyway.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by arazanbal: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls ooo link to download openvpn for my windows phone.anybody get d link pls help me
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Promxy94:
After the first free screen replacement from Nokia for the screen of my Lumia 535,I enjoyed the phone, but recently my phone fell down and the screen cracked and stopped functioning, I wanted to go back to Nokia to change it maybe for a fee, but heard it was going to stay with them for sometime, and then I was about travelling, so I went to a reputable phone store and changed the screen for 5k,but ever since then my screen doesn't respond properly anymore, and I love these phone, I don't just know what to do..... If the screen they changed isn't good or if it's another thing that's wrong with it I don't just know... And because of these I have been forced to get a tab, which is what am using to type these now,,, the phone is now just used for making and receiving calls, please I need advice on what to do because that's my regular phone...... Thanks
close eye go any correct Nokia store change screen. I don see say anybody wey change their own outside dey get K leg
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oluwadare:
someone should please answer to this. plus mine complain is that, the downloading would keep going then sudenly it would ask me to tap the downloading app as an antention is required. please anyway out?
it could (most likely) be that network is bad/fluctuating at that moment
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
jendor123:
i am using lumia 520, pls how do i upgrade to 8.1
you do that over Wi-Fi
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Folajay22:

honestly..i cannot confirm this for u..cos i was using the mobile hotspot from my Z10, subscribed to glo COMONTH plan so i had 3gb data..i can say though..it must have been over 1gb cos i see that i'm already almost out of data on the bb..an exact data consumption check, i'm sorry i do not know.

Around 750mb.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
ceaser:

Around 750mb.
thanks....i already did a while ago
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by KBKoncept: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Promxy94:
After the first free screen replacement from Nokia for the screen of my Lumia 535,I enjoyed the phone, but recently my phone fell down and the screen cracked and stopped functioning, I wanted to go back to Nokia to change it maybe for a fee, but heard it was going to stay with them for sometime, and then I was about travelling, so I went to a reputable phone store and changed the screen for 5k,but ever since then my screen doesn't respond properly anymore, and I love these phone, I don't just know what to do..... If the screen they changed isn't good or if it's another thing that's wrong with it I don't just know... And because of these I have been forced to get a tab, which is what am using to type these now,,, the phone is now just used for making and receiving calls, please I need advice on what to do because that's my regular phone...... Thanks
If u've nt fixed ur phone till now, u can contact me (whatsapp 09056181757) for assistance.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by chrsyoung(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Please where and how can I get a replacement for my broken Lumia 540 back case??
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Bilany(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Okay guys please I need help, I've been having problems downloading songs on my phone. Before now everything was perfect and the app I use downloads the songs directly to the music app. But for some weeks now, the downloads keep pending but it never actually starts. I can still download videos and update my apps but the songs won't just download. I tried 3 different apps so it's not an app issue. I dunno what to do, has anyone had this kind of problem before? It's quite frustrating.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by eesdee: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am in need of Lumia 930, if you have any for sale please contact me on 07053988629. + I want to sell my Lumia 920 too
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Bilany:
Okay guys please I need help, I've been having problems downloading songs on my phone. Before now everything was perfect and the app I use downloads the songs directly to the music app. But for some weeks now, the downloads keep pending but it never actually starts. I can still download videos and update my apps but the songs won't just download. I tried 3 different apps so it's not an app issue. I dunno what to do, has anyone had this kind of problem before? It's quite frustrating.
have you tried downloading from the normal web browser/ucweb and what's the experience ?

Ps what apps do you use for song downloads
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nosdat(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have a Microsoft Lumia 535 with all Accesories for sale for 15,000 naira (its negotiable). Call or WhatsApp 08065239193. I reside in Benin City
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by beautifullll1(f): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2015
UjSizzle:
Did you just buy this phone
Settings >> Date+Time

Pls, I Can't find the Bluetooth share app in market place....

Doss it have anything to do with the region?

If yes, how do I change my region? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.