Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278277 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
bobo65:

U dunno what u r saying

which part?? that android sucks or......
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Highziq:

Sure
The Android Sucks part
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
bobo65:

Sure
The Android Sucks part

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Nice meeting an android fanboy. Can u tell me why android does not sucks because i don't get to see or enjoy any special thing on ur wonderful android O.S (Marshmallow 6.0.1 )
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Highziq:

Nice meeting an android fanboy. Can u tell me why android does not sucks because i don't get to see or enjoy any special thing on ur wonderful android O.S (Marshmallow 6.0.1 )

What do u use ur phone for?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
bobo65:

What do u use ur phone for?

For social networking, office use and entertainment.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Highziq:
Hello,
Anyone who has a Lumia 1520 or Lumia 535 for sale should pls quote me or whatsapp me on this no. 07012658304

Really in need of windows phone. Android Sucks.
Android Sucks only if you settle for those chinko ones like Lenovo, tecno infinix etc, there is a price cut for the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge buy just one and thank me later,then also come back and edit this post.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
bobo65:

U dunno what u r saying
abeg tell him o, no be to settle for all these cheap 70 or 80k chinko phones,there by reaching such conclusion.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
abeg tell him o, no be to settle for all these cheap 70 or 80k chinko phones,there by reaching such conclusion.

So you mean to say a htc desire 820 phone is chinko or a low-range phone abi.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
Android Sucks only if you settle for those chinko ones like Lenovo, tecno infinix etc, there is a price cut for the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge buy just one and thank me later,then also come back and edit this post.

I'm sorry to disappoint you cos i would rather pick an iphone 5s or my previous lumia 930 over ur Galaxy s6.

Don't give me craps about buying an high-end phone before enjoying an O.S. because on android, even if ur phone comes with an octagon processor and a 4gb ram, after 3 - 4months you start experiencing so many lags with a filled up memory.

Android sucks to me cos the o.s isn't stable.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Highziq:

I'm sorry to disappoint you cos i would rather pick an iphone 5s or my previous lumia 930 over ur Galaxy s6.

Don't give me craps about buying an high-end phone before enjoying an O.S. because on android, even if ur phone comes with an octagon processor and a 4gb ram, after 3 - 4months you start experiencing so many lags with a filled up memory.

k
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Highziq:

I feel sad for u bro
E go tell for ur body wen u wan download and uc browser will tell u That u have to have the application open or else ur download will get paused

Also we u are On bbm and playing music and all of a sudden the music gets stuck on a particular track and ur bbm all over a sudden shuts down

Also wen u need super apps to take control over ur phone and u need a good change in rom and looks of ur device but cant root ur windows phone

Some other painful things like phone restarting, cool fonts, apps boredom and slowness, difficulty to locate files, some types of videos not playing (imagine a Windows phone playing a 4k video biko)

Lemme rest my pen here

Rmb to quote me wen tears are in ur eyes and u wanna say "had I known"
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
bobo65:

I feel sad for u bro
E go tell for ur body wen u wan download and uc browser will tell u That u have to have the application open or else ur download will get paused

Also we u are On bbm and playing music and all of a sudden the music gets stuck on a particular track and ur bbm all over a sudden shuts down

Also wen u need super apps to take control over ur phone and u need a good change in rom and looks of ur device but cant root ur windows phone

Some other painful things like phone restarting, cool fonts, apps boredom and slowness, difficulty to locate files, some types of videos not playing (imagine a Windows phone playing a 4k video biko)

Lemme rest my pen here

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy You so funny. So u mean to tell me that android does not have its own flaws as well.
let me tell you, every O.S has its own flaws but there are some one can cope with just like the iphones guys won't complain about the jailbox on their O.S.
I can cope with windows flaws. Been using windows way back from windows 8 till windows 10 and can tell you the O.S is much better compare to android.
The biggest problem of you android fanboys using windows is that you really enjoyed customizing your phones and you get disappointed not having that on windows. Why on earth do I have to root my phone? or have u heard of an iphone been rooted.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Highziq:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy You so funny. So u mean to tell me that android does not have its own flaws as well.
let me tell you, every O.S has its own flaws but there are some one can cope with just like the iphones guys won't complain about the jailbox on their O.S.
I can cope with windows flaws. Been using windows way back from windows 8 till windows 10 and can tell you the O.S is much better compare to android.
The biggest problem of you android fanboys using windows is that you really enjoyed customizing your phones and you get disappointed not having that on windows. Why on earth do I have to root my phone? or have u heard of an iphone been rooted.

I can't argue with u
U didn't even tackle any of my points or mention anything windows have over android
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2016
bobo65:

I can't argue with u
U didn't even tackle any of my points or mention anything windows have over android

If I'm to argue with you I'll end up writing a whole novel LOL grin grin grin

You really have no point for me to tackle that why i said every O.S has it flaws. and if u like to know one thing that windows has over android that i love so much, its the windows O.S Interface (LiveTiles).
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Highziq:

If I'm to argue with you I'll end up writing a whole novel LOL grin grin grin

You really have no point for me to tackle that why i said every O.S has it flaws. and if u like to know one thing that windows has over android that i love so much, its the windows O.S Interface (LiveTiles).

There is a Windows launcher for Android bro
So I can easily get what u like on my android

But u can never get what I like on yr windows
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
bobo65:

There is a Windows launcher for Android bro
So I can easily get what u like on my android

But u can never get what I like on yr windows

Like seriously I use the windows launcher and lockscreen (Arrow and next) but will tell is no way close to the real windows 10 interface itself.

The windows O.S is not for everybody (especially people like you who enjoys customizing your phone). but as for me, I'll get all i want on windows because windows O.S is more reliable.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
kinesis:
okay i was fortunate to actually visit mtn office and they hve blocked that apn....the one we all were using. luckily there is always a loophole in technology so we still looking for one to browse with. except android users that have the software that they install or u wanna use airtel to browse. all u gotta do is buy an airtel bb complete plan, subscribe and ur good to go. remains unlimited. though i prefer to use mtn though...has wider coverage. ...won't airtel's bb plan require an apn cause I've tried using it before and it didn't work and I think it didn't work because it requires a Airtel bb apn

pls send ur digits to ememoATlive.com and i will add u to the WP8 Naija Forum where we can discuss more
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
See what I received on my L535 (Windows 10) this morning from MTN... Ayam not understanding anymore

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RZArecta(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
DJEhimond:
See what I received on my L535 (Windows 10) this morning from MTN... Ayam not understanding anymore
if you click the attached link, you'll see your phone wasn't mentioned
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by investigator007: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
How can u transfer videos with ur lunmia
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobo65:

I feel sad for u bro

Lemme rest my pen here

even you too? lol.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
DJEhimond:
what should you expect from a dead OS?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Youngpo413:

I believe the Phone is on a dead OS (android) as well

If you're sick of windows OS, just move to what suit you and stop hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
even you too? lol.

Lol
Wetin do me
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Highziq:

I believe the Phone is on a dead OS (android) as well

If you're sick of windows OS, just move to what suit you and stop hating.
its you again? well I was once in your shoe, I know that feelings.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
its you again? well I was once in your shoe, I know that feelings.

grin grin grin grin
Seems you've forgetting I'm currently using an android phone and not a windows phone
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Youngpo413:
Is this the best you can offer?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
RZArecta:
if you click the attached link, you'll see your phone wasn't mentioned
Okay thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by engrFsumtin(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a lumia 900 on wp 7.8 & I've been unable to use whatsapp on it, & also found out that it doesn't support opera mini browser.pls,what can I do, to make them work? Anyone using same phone should guide me,pls.Thanks!

Is there any1 usin L900 that whatsapp is workin for?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by twosquare(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Highziq:

Hi, Highziq, i want to buy Lumia 1320. What do you think?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
twosquare:
Hi, Highziq, i want to buy Lumia 1320. What do you think?

The lumia 1320 is an average phablet with a big screen and strong battery like the 1520 but runs on a dual-core processor with inbuilt memory of 8gb and 1gb ram also comes with a 5mp rear camera and 0.3mp front camera and its a bit heavier compare to the 1520.
If you're not the game freak type or selfie lover or great screen display lover and you want a lumia phone with Big screen and big battery, I'll say go for the lumia 1320.

But if you want a good camera phone, faster processor, lighter phablet with great screen display and enjoys playing games. I'll say go for the lumia 1520.

Note: The lumia 1320 is cheaper compare to the Lumia 1520

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by twosquare(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Highziq:

The lumia 1320 is an average phablet with a big screen and strong battery like the 1520 but runs on a dual-core processor with inbuilt memory of 8gb and 1gb ram also comes with a 5mp rear camera and 0.3mp front camera and its a bit heavier compare to the 1520.
If you're not the game freak type or selfie lover or great screen display lover and you want a lumia phone with Big screen and big battery, I'll say go for the lumia 1320.

But if you want a good camera phone, faster processor, lighter phablet with great screen display and enjoys playing games. I'll say go for the lumia 1520.

Note: The lumia 1320 is cheaper compare to the Lumia 1520
Yeah, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.