Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278009 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Rasmodox101(m): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Gwaihir:

You are still on 8.1? If your phone can update to 10, try Coc Coc browser, that thing gives UC Browser a run for its money.

The Opera mini browser sef is not being updated by the developers, very frustrating app.
... Am using Lumia 820 which is still on 8.1... Please how do I upgrade to 10.... Tried updating but it kept on failing.... Few words of advice please.... Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Eleganza33(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have a lumia 925 with bad panel

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rasmodox101:
... Am using Lumia 820 which is still on 8.1... Please how do I upgrade to 10.... Tried updating but it kept on failing.... Few words of advice please.... Thanks

820 can't update to 10.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
The dryness of this thread is a sign that window phone is dead

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Iscoalarcon: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rzteca can you confirm if Nokia 1010 is a genuine phone
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Iscoalarcon: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eleganza33:
I have a lumia 925 with bad panel
how much and what is your location and how much willit cost me to repair it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Eleganza33(f): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
how much and what is your location and how much willit cost me to repair it
i dnt knw hw much it wil cost u to repair it bro,it depends on d repairer try nd find awt, my location is aba
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nonsoco80(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Eleganza33:
i dnt knw hw much it wil cost u to repair it bro,it depends on d repairer try nd find awt, my location is aba
how much is it last
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Eleganza33(f): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Nonsoco80:
how much is it last
lol bros 15k
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by FEGEITOK: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Any ideas anyone?

Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of a Nokia Lumia 1020 32GB?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RZArecta2(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Rzteca can you confirm if Nokia 1010 is a genuine phone
no vex, one wicked moderator banned my main handle till March. Apparently, that phone exists Sir.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Macdove02(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Got a Nokia Lumia 550 for sale. Clean and co.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nex(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
FEGEITOK:
Any ideas anyone?

Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of a Nokia Lumia 1020 32GB?

About N25k to N30k. I'm about to fix mine too. I'm ordering the screen from abroad, and I'll fix the screen myself.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
nex:

About N25k to N30k. I'm about to fix mine too. I'm ordering the screen from abroad, and I'll fix the screen myself.

30k for a screen? I rather add 2k and get a Nokia 2. Seriously I am thinking of abandoning Windows Phone for Android
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Macdove02(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Got a Lumia 550 for sale. Windows 10, clean and neat. Call 07034342323 plus I reside in Ibadan.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Unseen:

30k for a screen? I rather add 2k and get a Nokia 2. Seriously I am thinking of abandoning Windows Phone for Android
You're still considering? Lol

I don clock one year for Android now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Elxandre:

You're still considering? Lol

I don clock one year for Android now. grin

shocked
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm getting my backup Android device tomorrow. Who will buy my Lumia 535?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
DJEhimond:
I'm getting my backup Android device tomorrow. Who will buy my Lumia 535?

I was even pricing one guy 640xl sef. Abeg Android here I come
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Unseen:

I was even pricing one guy 640xl sef. Abeg Android here I come

Got a Redmi 5A last week. My Lumia is now my music and video player

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RZArecta2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
DJEhimond:

Got a Redmi 5A last week. My Lumia is now my music and video player
don't like android for any reason but since Microsoft decided to be unfortunate, I'll have to dump them very soon. Was considering either Nokia android series or blackberry priv./keyone but I still shudder to use android with their penchants for malware which narrows my options down to an iPhone instead of Lumia 950 which was supposed to be my next stop. The journey was fun though, loved being the odd one out when using phones

4 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
don't like android for any reason but since Microsoft decided to be unfortunate, I'll have to dump them very soon. Was considering either Nokia android series or blackberry priv./keyone but I still shudder to use android with their penchants for malware which narrows my options down to an iPhone instead of Lumia 950 which was supposed to be my next stop. The journey was fun though, loved being the odd one out when using phones

We feel the same in this situation. To use Android tire me and I don't have money for Iphone 6 and above.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
But u can still experience more of Microsoft service on ur Android phones.
Get the Microsoft luncher. The luncher is very cool and well organized like you enjoyed on windows 10.
It comes with cortana & cortana is very smart on it.
It nicely organized with nice widgets like news, people, calendar and more. You can also customize it to your taste.
Also download the Microsoft app which aids to download all Microsoft applications you need from the browser (edge) down to MSN weather.
I'm using edge browser as my default cos it's still the fastest among all.

It's hurt Microsoft has no future plans or its windows mobile phones

If you are having trouble with export all ur sms and contacts from your windows phone to your Android phone, let me know.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RZArecta2(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Highziq:

But u can still experience more of Microsoft service on ur Android phones.
Get the Microsoft luncher. The luncher is very cool and well organized like you enjoyed on windows 10.
It comes with cortana & cortana is very smart on it.
It nicely organized with nice widgets like news, people, calendar and more. You can also customize it to your taste.
Also download the Microsoft app which aids to download all Microsoft applications you need from the browser (edge) down to MSN weather.
I'm using edge browser as my default cos it's still the fastest among all.

It's hurt Microsoft has no future plans or its windows mobile phones

If you are having trouble with export all ur sms and contacts from your windows phone to your Android phone, let me know.
I read an article where Bill Gates said something like this, I'll risk it and let you know how far

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by FEGEITOK: 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
nex:

Thank you brother
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Trone: 9:00am On May 19, 2018
Hello all, how do I resize picture using a windows phone? Is there a app I can download to that effect? Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Trone: 6:18am On May 20, 2018
Trone:
Hello all, how do I resize picture using a windows phone? Is there a app I can download to that effect? Thanks in anticipation!
Settled.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by neyosea25(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2018
What is the cost of replacing lumia 540 screen?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018
neyosea25:
What is the cost of replacing lumia 540 screen?

That should be around 5k to 7k excluding workmanship, I guess. L520 screen costs 5k, L650 costs 18k and L1520 costs 25k. All three were replacements done within the last 6 months. And since L540 is a little above L520 in the Lumia 8.1 series, I assume screen replacement should be at most 7k. Workmanship is usually 2k in all cases.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Trone:

It is usually built into the operating system picture viewer app packaged along with the picture editing features. But for more comprehensive picture edits, I use Fantasia Painter.

Adobe Photoshop is another app amongst several others in the store.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.