Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278305 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by shoptomydoor: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Elxandre:

Tempting. cheesy
I wonder if I'll get it in Ondo.

Hello Elexandre,

We deliver all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Promxy94(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
New to Lumnia Phones and really enjoying it despite moving from Iphone 5...am really enjoying my microsoft lumnia 535 windows 8.1 device,nokia even change my screen free despit mishandling in the first few days of usage......

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by honorbule(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
july 29 is the official date for the release of windows 10.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Check out "Spell It" for Windows Phone

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=9981ec60-b90d-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

Challenge me to a game . Username is blackman39
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by damilonya(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Please, any whatsapp group for Windows phones? Add me... 08052114649. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
damilonya:
Please, any whatsapp group for Windows phones? Add me... 08052114649. Thanks!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Windows,still the best OS!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ama80(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Promxy94:
New to Lumnia Phones and really enjoying it despite moving from Iphone 5...am really enjoying my microsoft lumnia 535 windows 8.1 device,nokia even change my screen free despit mishandling in the first few days of usage......
pls can they change my screen it's less than one year.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ama80(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls I need help wt my Lumia 630,a friend bought it Fr me n updated all d apps including watsapp wt a username,my problem now is my watsapp has expired n I can't update Cs it requires password and my friend has forgotten d password.wat can I do.i noticed I can't change d username unless I reset whc wil lead to loss of vital information.i can't thread my contacts n galleries Fr my apps.is there any other way.tnx
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
aribitoye:
Check out "Spell It" for Windows Phone

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=9981ec60-b90d-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

Challenge me to a game . Username is blackman39
The scrabble app? grin I always play against my phone.
Will find you when I have the energy for another game though. Name's Blu
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:
Pls I need help wt my Lumia 630,a friend bought it Fr me n updated all d apps including watsapp wt a username,my problem now is my watsapp has expired n I can't update Cs it requires password and my friend has forgotten d password.wat can I do.i noticed I can't change d username unless I reset whc wil lead to loss of vital information.i can't thread my contacts n galleries Fr my apps.is there any other way.tnx
I'm lost. Do you need a password to update WhatsApp Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling again. See lf it fixes the problem.

When you say username are you referring to the phone number used to register it?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ama80(f): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
UjSizzle:

I'm lost. Do you need a password to update WhatsApp Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling again. See lf it fixes the problem.

When you say username are you referring to the phone number used to register it?
I ve uninstalld but re installing it requires my microsoft password whc I don't know cos d person dat bought it downloaded d apps wt d Microsoft username he created but unfortunately has forgotten d password.changin d username seems impossible too except u reset whc may lead to loss of vital info.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:
I ve uninstalld but re installing it requires my microsoft password whc I don't know cos d person dat bought it downloaded d apps wt d Microsoft username he created but unfortunately has forgotten d password.changin d username seems impossible too except u reset whc may lead to loss of vital info.
I don't think it's possible to change it without hard reset. But why don't you try to recover the password to the Microsoft account?

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
UjSizzle:

The scrabble app? grin I always play against my phone.
Will find you when I have the energy for another game though. Name's Blu
Lol. It will be more interesting if you play with a human being, especially with someone who is good. Like me. grin
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:
Tell your friend to try retrieving the the password, that's not too difficult.
Else copy your contacts and other information manually and reset your phone.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
After seeing all of you "chickening" out of the win10 TP, I've decided to bell the cat(on my main phone) wish me luck?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by henry007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
orimion:
After seeing all of you "chickening" out of the win10 TP, I've decided to bell the cat(on my main phone) wish me luck?
let us know how it goes
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by henry007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Promxy94:
535 got gorilla glass 3, how did you manage to break it?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ama80(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
orimion post=35451229h:
I don't think it's possible to change it without hard reset. But why don't you try to recover the password to the Microsoft account?
pls how do i retrieve dat
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by zub(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
henry007:
having gorilla glass 3 doesnt stop it from beaking if hit on a hard surface. It only prevents d screen from scratches.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bettermike: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:

Just reset your phone. And when you get to the point of entering Microsoft info, just skip it. Then you will have to reinstall whatsapp.

You might be lucky to get a free pass.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Ama80:
why don't you start from here https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Finished downloading

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ycmdng(m): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2015
joker5180:
am a big fan of nokia phones but my experience with windows phone have been frustrating. I got a lumia 920, for almost a year I cant upgrade to window 8.1 even with 12G data on my phone. Took it to nokia care and was told am out of warranty and must therefore pay 6k for upgrade, I left them out of anger. Am using nokia x200 now, i use the lumia ONLY to take pictures.

You can contact me for your firmware update, call 08156924841. I can help, if you're in Lagos alone.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2015
aribitoye:

Lol. It will be more interesting if you play with a human being, especially with someone who is good. Like me. grin
The phone can cheat sef, always miscalculating my score angry

I don't remember the password I used to register that account sad
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2015
orimion:
Finished downloading
so was the update successfull?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 04, 2015
guys i wanted to get my self a tecno l7 but seeing d way u guys are praising windows os. i had a rethink and now ive decided to buy a lumia 540.
so i need your advice on data plans to use. BTW its been long since i used airtel and i heard they have very affordable data plans, i dont want to make any mistake so i need ur advice consigning the choice of service providers that'll give me very affordable data plans i can use on my lumia.. right now i use glo and mtn on my Android cus of the bb sub and mtn simple server
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2015
ajeswagh:
guys i wanted to get my self a tecno l7 but seeing d way u guys are praising windows os. i had a rethink and now ive decided to buy a lumia 540.
so i need your advice on data plans to use. BTW its been long since i used airtel and i heard they have very affordable data plans, i dont want to make any mistake so i need ur advice consigning the choice of service providers that'll give me very affordable data plans i can use on my lumia.. right now i use glo and mtn on my Android cus of the bb sub and mtn simple server
glo 2.5k for 4.5 gig
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2015
orimion:
Finished downloading
is it ...... post screeenshots na
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2015
orimion:
Finished downloading
Bros we are waiting na
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
UjSizzle:

The phone can cheat sef, always miscalculating my score angry

I don't remember the password I used to register that account sad
And I have sent u a request on ur username blu. But u can re register and lets play
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Promxy94(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2015
henry007:
it fell on a hard surface......(working site)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.