Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278301 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Oluwadare: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
UchihaItachi:

http://m.gsmarena.com/microsoft_lumia_1030-6981.php

Even though it's still unofficial, Gsmarena doesn't list unconfirmed specs
I've done the Google myself and I remain skeptical about those phones and their dope specs. look insane to me, very hard to believe but heeeyy scientifically and technology-wise anything can be innovated
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
I guess d guy is quite right..nokia lumia 1030 was surposed to come with 51mp with 3d touch until microsoft stopped the production after buying nokia.microroft lumia 1050,successor to 1020 and nokia 808,is set to be released at next yr's WMC.
dabosuker:

Guy please stop mis informing people, nothing like 1030 & no 50 mp camera,..haba! angry
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
gidjah:
You mean with this WiFi file sharer I should be able to share music ,videos and stuffs with other phones ?
yop
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks bro, so i can get it from the windows market abi?
RealAdewole:
yop
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Haba bro,your blood dey hot,the phones are on W7.8,dont tell me they cant be updated to W8?
talktimi:
for windows 7 series Ok o but he should sell off those phones
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
gidjah:
Haba bro,your blood dey hot,the phones are on W7.8,dont tell me they cant be updated to W8?
they honestly can't be upgraded to windows 8
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
gidjah:
Thanks bro, so i can get it from the windows market abi?
yeah you can also download shareit but the other user would also have shareit installed, I heard that there is also xender but I've not download it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
.thanks alot bro.
RealAdewole:
yeah you can also download shareit but the other user would also have shareit installed, I heard that there is also xender but I've not download it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hian!this phones keep getting more useless by each day!,dont know how i pretty fell for this one chance!.i was able to sell the almost new Lumia 610 for 10ki think i try?.remaining the 710,some one already digging it for 6k,may be i should just let it fly at that amount,d phone updating thing is really freaking me out.
talktimi post=3808 1365:
they honestly can't be upgraded to windows 8
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
gidjah:
Hian!this phones keep getting more useless by each day!,dont know how i pretty fell for this one chance!.i was able to sell the almost new Lumia 610 for 10ki think i try?.remaining the 710,some one already digging it for 6k,may be i should just let it fly at that amount,d phone updating thing is really freaking me out.
pls go and return 5k to the person who bought the 610. You cheated him
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bro u too dey hate!haba ,wetin my phones do u, the 610 is a month old ,brand new.
talktimi:
pls go and return 5k to the person who bought the 610. You cheated him
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls how can i take d screen shot of lumia 510.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls my opera mini on my windows phone microsoft lumia 437 its not downloading any file. . .ve uninstall and download anoda one...both still no improvement.

i need ur help guys.
thanx.

#YolO
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by uptimum123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
jendor123:
pls how can i take d screen shot of lumia 510.

Press the volume up key together with the power off key
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
pls how can i take d screen shot
of lumia 510.
Press the volume up key together
with the power off key. It is giving me the option of switching off when i tried it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by reaky(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
How good is this Microsoft lumia 540 dual sim

Am about getting d device.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
reaky:
How good is this Microsoft lumia 540 dual sim

Am about getting d device.
very reliable but try get Lumia 822 instead if you can get it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by uptimum123(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
jendor123:
pls how can i take d screen shot
of lumia 510.
Press the volume up key together
with the power off key. It is giving me the option of switching off when i tried it

Try pressing the Start button and Power button together
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
uptimum123:

Try pressing the Start button and Power button together
press the volume up and the power button together.I just did it now

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by reaky(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
onatisi:
very reliable but try get Lumia 822 instead if you can get it

Why do you think so
For a 2012 lumia 822
To outperform 2015 lumia 540?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
reaky:

Why do you think so
For a 2012 lumia 822
To outperform 2015 lumia 540?
ok no problem
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
gidjah:
Bro u too dey hate!haba ,wetin my phones do u, the 610 is a month old ,brand new.
I'm not hating, I just don't like anything windows 7. Dats all
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by timoney45(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please guys i need your help here. My opera mini went blank, and i deleted it. When i tried to re-download it i couldn't find opera mini in the store again till date. Help o
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
timoney45:
Please guys i need your help here. My opera mini went blank, and i deleted it. When i tried to re-download it i couldn't find opera mini in the store again till date. Help o
try hard reset.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by uptimum123(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
onatisi:
try hard reset.

Hard reset for common opera?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
timoney45:
your phone is still wp8 update you can only find it in store after updating to wp8.1
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
uptimum123:

Hard reset for common opera?
ok no problem
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Guys I have questions and need help.

So I'm transitioning from one WP to another.
1. Is it possible to transfer my apps from the old device? If Yes, will I still get my app information after registering the new device with my Live account? If no, does that mean I'll have to repurchase the apps I bought before again?

2. Can I transfer my text messages? I've moved my contacts with the "Transfer my data" app , but it doesn't support sms.

3. What's the best YouTube client app for WP? I know we used to have a very good one in the past until google and their bad belle killed it outta jealousy. What's available and good enough now?

4. In the store what does this mean: Get once, use on compatible devices... With the PC-- Phone logo?

5. Ok, that's all for now.

cc Caesar Talktimi Elxandre etc.

Thanks!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
UjSizzle:

1. Is it possible to transfer my apps from the old device? If Yes, will I still get my app information after registering the new device with my Live account? If no, does that mean I'll have to repurchase the apps I bought before again?

2. Can I transfer my text messages? I've moved my contacts with the "Transfer my data" app , but it doesn't support sms.

3. What's the best YouTube client app for WP? I know we used to have a very good one in the past until google and their bad belle killed it outta jealousy. What's available and good enough now?

4. In the store what does this mean: Get once, use on compatible devices... With the PC-- Phone logo?

Thanks!
1. you cant transfer u only have to redownload and u av already owned the apps you ve purchase just make sure u use the same email
2. if ur transfer my file doesnt support sms backup ur sms to cloud and restore it to ur new phone
3. i always use uc browser cause i can even download with a single click
4. those are apps that are compatible on all window devices, if u paid for that app on mobile you dont have to pay for it on surface, pc or other window devices and with the introduction of windows10 all windows devices will now have universal store

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
RealAdewole:

1. you cant transfer u only have to redownload and u av already owned the apps you ve purchase just make sure u use the same email
2. if ur transfer my file doesnt support sms backup ur sms to cloud and restore it to ur new phone
3. i always use uc browser cause i can even download with a single click
4. those are apps that are compatible on all window devices, if u paid for that app on mobile you dont have to pay for it on surface, pc or other window devices and with the introduction of windows10 all windows devices will now have universal store
Thank you smiley
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
UjSizzle:

Thanks!
Kai, uju has bought a bad asĀ§ Lumia tongue

That man up there has answered most of your questions already.

4.I use Tubecast for YouTube. The experience for me is surreal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.