Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,660 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278017 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2014
of course na. lumia denim just started rolling out
orimion:
I received an update notification on my 520, and i updated it. It has the features previously listed except the "hey, Cortana" voice activation. But when i c checked, it's still Lumia Cyan
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
android phones r buggy oga, even with ur nexus and otherwise, they all start to get buggy with time or they r buggy from the start. i just used a note 4 for a month and i was a bit disappointed with the octacore processor dismal performance. even my 730 works much better
Mafia4life:
After using a cloned phone or trashy chinko android ( maybe itel and co) you now conclude that an os known to be fluid is full of bugs? Which os on earth is bug free? Go get yourself nexus or xperia, moto and say no to samsung touchwiz that has brought bad reputation to android
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gboyeboy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
kinesis:
of course na. lumia denim just started rolling out
Lumia Denim is available in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
what phone do u use?
Gboyeboy:

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gboyeboy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
kinesis:
what phone do u use?
L520
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
kinesis:
android phones r buggy oga, even with ur nexus and otherwise, they all start to get buggy with time or they r buggy from the start. i just used a note 4 for a month and i was a bit disappointed with the octacore processor dismal performance. even my 730 works much better
guy i really want u to share ur user expirience about lumia 730. The camera quality. Battery backup, desplay clearity. And many more cus i wnt to buy lumia 730
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olatunjin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please help me just bought a new Nokia lumia 530 window 8,don't no how to use my Music for caller tune.Have try all means but didn't get it pls put me through.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunjin:
Please help me just bought a new Nokia lumia 530 window 8,don't no how to use my Music for caller tune.Have try all means but didn't get it pls put me through.Thanks

Download"Ringtone" maker from the store.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
the camera is very okay, not super fabulous but its relly cool. battery life is well i think its okay considering you have two sims running at d same time, and for d fact my internet is always on it can last me a whole day. display is also very good. any other questions?
Nokialumia720:
guy i really want u to share ur user expirience about lumia 730. The camera quality. Battery backup, desplay clearity. And many more cus i wnt to buy lumia 730
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olatunjin(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
DJEhimond:

Download"Ringtone" maker from the store.
I did but still same thing or is there any particular ringtone to download?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2014
olatunjin:
do you mean as ringing tone? if yes, get a pc and copy the music to the ringtone folder of your Internal storage . You'll find it in settings. Note that you cannot just copy the music on your phone..YOU NEED A PC
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Gboyeboy:

when did you do the update, I updated mine on saturday, but found lumia cyan(though with the folder on start screen, apps corner etc that came with denim). Can you do Cortana voice activation?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2014
depends on what phone u using they update comes in batches and to different phones at different times. it will definitely come to u
orimion:
when did you do the update, I updated mine on saturday, but found lumia cyan(though with the folder on start screen, apps corner etc that came with denim). Can you do Cortana voice activation?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
please someone should help me with upgrading a lumi 1320 device. I downloaded the update and restart, but it still shows windows 8.0..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gboyeboy(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
orimion:
I updated on Monday. Everything you stated comes with the update except the Cortana voice activation.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gboyeboy(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2014
walestrings:
please someone should help me with upgrading a lumi 1320 device. I downloaded the update and restart, but it still shows windows 8.0..
Did you install and wait for it to restart itself?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
yes, I waited to restart by itself......meanwhile the phone is up for sale.....a month used.
Regards.
Gboyeboy:

Did you install and wait for it to restart itself?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
walestrings:
the phone is up for sale.....a month used.
Regards.
I searched for fairly use of this phone. No one wan sell. Now that i have settled for 630 dual. All of Una begin sell. With Lumia 535 around the corner, I no know oooo.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Seriously waiting for that 535 gan.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bilismss: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2014
I need to change or fix Lumia 820 touch, screen is fine, jst d touch cracked. Thank you
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by hayor2014(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2014
DJEhimond:
Seriously waiting for that 535 gan.
I swear, am just worried about the reported touch issue and there is no denim update fix in Nigeria yet, my GS 3 will start living in the cupboard when I buy it..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
hayor2014:
I swear, am just worried about the reported touch issue and there is no denim update fix in Nigeria yet, my GS 3 will start living in the cupboard when I buy it..

Never heard of the touch issue. What's it all about?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
kinesis:
the camera is very okay, not super fabulous but its relly cool. battery life is well i think its okay considering you have two sims running at d same time, and for d fact my internet is always on it can last me a whole day. display is also very good. any other questions?
thank you very much,
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by hayor2014(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by simplemyk: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Gboyeboy:

I updated on Monday. Everything you stated comes with the update except the Cortana voice activation.

Just did my update now.. It came wit all the features of denim including Cortana. Initially my cortana couldn't work cuz of my region language. But wen I changed speech n region to united kingdom, I enjoying cortana on my 520 now. Its a luvly inclusion...

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nanizle(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Seasons' greetings all,

Please does anyone know how much it costs to replace Lumia 730 cracked screen?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by farellstone: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
I jst got lumia 925,please lumia user tell me d best apps 4 dis phone and how 2 maximize my batery and data.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Alfred234(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
When will the Lumia Denim update come to my Lumia 630? And BTW cortana is not as interactive as Siri on iphone i hope d update improves cortana.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Shiifi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
guy pls am a novice wen it comes to app phone but i jus got a lumia 520 pls can any 1 email me d special tin wit dat phone cos am really confuse nw plss admin
dis my email shiifi1994@gmail.com
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2014
tweetium for twitter, tubecast for youtube (actually very much better than any other youtube app ive seen), facebook, 6tag, swarm, foursquare, skype, whatsapp, easy taxi, candy crush, asphalt 8. try and use dark themes, it minimizes battery use
farellstone:
I jst got lumia 925,please lumia user tell me d best apps 4 dis phone and how 2 maximize my batery and data.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2014
when u say interactive, in what sense do u mean? i doubt siri passed waec
Alfred234:
When will the Lumia Denim update come to my Lumia 630? And BTW cortana is not as interactive as Siri on iphone i hope d update improves cortana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (158) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.