Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278183 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Opinchino: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
I agree wit u on d performance issue dey ar just cheap lagdroids wit abysmal performance
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DrDre1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
kinesis: it works for anyone so far as u use a windows phone, u got no issues

Okay sir. Let's do this and make this place interesting. I just send my phone number to that email address right?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
My brothers pls help me out am using htc wp7.my problem is how to get activation code. I have called their customers service I couldn't understand the English.I want you ppl to pls help me out.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2013
yeah...thats my mail. then i send an invite to ur phone via number. wish i could do that via mail...woulda been cheaper for me sha
Dr. Dre:

Okay sir. Let's do this and make this place interesting. I just send my phone number to that email address right?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2013
what is the make & model of the phone and pls try to send the imei to ememoATlive.com
Trvlla'c:
My brothers pls help me out am using htc wp7.my problem is how to get activation code. I have called their customers service I couldn't understand the English.I want you ppl to pls help me out.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Does anyone know if its possible to download files above 20mb with 3g rather than WiFi from store?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Donvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Microsoft should stop drawing Nokia back and hasten up with GDR3 with better specs. I'm delaying buying a Windows Phone because of the lack of 1080 pixels on their phones.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Opinchino: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: Does anyone know if its possible to download files above 20mb with 3g rather than WiFi from store?
u can download 40mb and below wit 3g but anything north of dat will require wifi
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Opinchino: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donvitalis: Microsoft should stop drawing Nokia back and hasten up with GDR3 with better specs. I'm delaying buying a Windows Phone because of the lack of 1080 pixels on their phones.
GDR2 was just released now and GDR3 wont even solve dat kind of problem u wil av 2 wait 4 d windows blue 8.1
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Donvitalis(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Opinchino: GDR2 was just released now and GDR3 wont even solve dat kind of problem u wil av 2 wait 4 d windows blue 8.1
I'll rather wait joor
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
its 50mb
Opinchino: u can download 40mb and below wit 3g but anything north of dat will require wifi
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
the limit for 3g downloads from the store is 50mb
Uchiha Itachi: Does anyone know if its possible to download files above 20mb with 3g rather than WiFi from store?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
is that 1080 pixels gonna make any difference cuz my lumia 920 looks pretty cool. anyway dfferent strokes for different folks
Donvitalis: Microsoft should stop drawing Nokia back and hasten up with GDR3 with better specs. I'm delaying buying a Windows Phone because of the lack of 1080 pixels on their phones.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
GDR3 will solve the issue of full hd screens aka 1080px
Opinchino: GDR2 was just released now and GDR3 wont even solve dat kind of problem u wil av 2 wait 4 d windows blue 8.1
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
The way im seeing it windows 8.1 wont be avalible 4 phones. By the way when i told u google does nt want youtube app on windows phone u thougt i was playing. Now mircosoft has met the standards whats this error that the app brings out now? Even all client apps 4 youtube on windows brings the same error!
http://mblog.gsmarena.com/google-blocks-windows-phone-8-youtube-app-microsoft-claims-reasons-are-manufactured/
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2013
kinesis: the limit for 3g downloads from the store is 50mb

last i checked, it was 20mb..unless its not the same for different phones. Anyway it should ve had an option to turn it off..they think they're doing us a favour but the truth is that u won't always hve access to wifi..its frustrating!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by grock1(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2013
pls can someone help me to unlock vodaphone lumia 520? thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
its 50mb for all wp8 phones...except urs is chinko
Uchiha Itachi:

last i checked, it was 20mb..unless its not the same for different phones. Anyway it should ve had an option to turn it off..they think they're doing us a favour but the truth is that u won't always hve access to wifi..its frustrating!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UchihaItachi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
kinesis: its 50mb for all wp8 phones...except urs is chinko

yea, I'm downloading temple run now. They've increased it apparently but they still need to make it optional

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Opinchino: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
runzlord: The way im seeing it windows 8.1 wont be avalible 4 phones. By the way when i told u google does nt want youtube app on windows phone u thougt i was playing. Now mircosoft has met the standards whats this error that the app brings out now? Even all client apps 4 youtube on windows brings the same error!
http://mblog.gsmarena.com/google-blocks-windows-phone-8-youtube-app-microsoft-claims-reasons-are-manufactured/
google is just a bad competitor imagine blockin odas 4rm usin dere products.pathetic
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
thats the kinda shit we get from a company thats afraid of competition
Opinchino: google is just a bad competitor imagine blockin odas 4rm usin dere products.pathetic

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
kinesis: thats the kinda shit we get from a company thats afraid of competition
exacly! And its so annoying!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
u know i just tried out that youtube thing...i cant watch with the youtube app but can do so from the phones browser
runzlord: exacly! And its so annoying!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Kayode4un: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2013
pls help i wan buy dis lumia 520 make i buy am abeg b4 sumthing else happens.... ad dat means no 2go ...or i fit install java ...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
java is not supported on it...its html5 that is supported. so no 2go, but u have ur other apps
Kayode4un: pls help i wan buy dis lumia 520 make i buy am abeg b4 sumthing else happens.... ad dat means no 2go ...or i fit install java ...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Emmy3(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Android 2.3.3 OS is 5,000 points ahead of the Windows 8 OS.....
Nokia outstanding hardware just dey delay the Win OS extinction from the 2nd decade of the 21st century smartphone market.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Donvitalis(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Em-my:
Android 2.3.3 OS is 5,000 points ahead of the Windows 8 OS.....
Nokia outstanding hardware just dey delay the Win OS extinction from the 2nd decade of the 21st century smartphone market.
Unfortunately, we all know that and still stick with Windows Phone 8. Good riddance with yua LAGDROID.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by fabihill: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Just got the developer preview gdr3 running on my l720....wp8 just got better, multitasking, smoother os
, battery performance, ....cant wait for BSS and 8.1 blue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.