Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Laspotech 2013/2014 Part Time Form Is Out Today Nd And Hnd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Laspotech 2013/2014 Part Time Form Is Out Today Nd And Hnd (2643 Views)

Laspotech Pt 4 Both Nd And Hnd, Hnd Ftnow On Sale (04;08;2014 -31;10;2014) / Laspotech Pt 4 Both Nd And Hnd, Hnd Ftnow On Sale (04;08;2014 -31;10;2014) / Laspotech Pt 4 Both Nd And Hnd, Hnd Ftnow On Sale (04;08;2014 -12;09;2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech 2013/2014 Part Time Form Is Out Today Nd And Hnd by dudududu(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
O FRECENTLY I CREATED A TOPIC REGARDING ANEEX PROGRAM,
But now laspotech has finally release part time form for both ND and HND 2013/ 2014 program for all department. this is strictly campus program.
all you need is just to walk down to any of these back to obtain your form : sky bank, zennith bank, firstbank and access bank.

the cost of the form is maximum of 4000 naira only.

if u have any problem concerning your result, or you have been trying for this admission for very long time but still u were not admited or any other issue regarding this school process. just get in touch with me via

ollalet@yahoo.com ( i access mail once in a week)

07083264197 (call and whatsapp, flashing or sms is not allowed)

if u are on BBM you can text me ur bb pin i will add u, only if u are to discuss about laspotech....

NB:
am not an agent that will collect your money, every of your information needed is free of charge and pls dont send money to anybody account whom happens to be an agent.
laspotech dont have any agent anywhere except in campus admin. office and that is isolo, surulere and ikorodu campus..

which all best of luck
Re: Laspotech 2013/2014 Part Time Form Is Out Today Nd And Hnd by benjosh(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
dudu_dudu: O FRECENTLY I CREATED A TOPIC REGARDING ANEEX PROGRAM,
But now laspotech has finally release part time form for both ND and HND 2013/ 2014 program for all department. this is strictly campus program.
all you need is just to walk down to any of these back to obtain your form : sky bank, zennith bank, firstbank and access bank.

the cost of the form is maximum of 4000 naira only.

if u have any problem concerning your result, or you have been trying for this admission for very long time but still u were not admited or any other issue regarding this school process. just get in touch with me via

ollalet@yahoo.com ( i access mail once in a week)

07083264197 (call and whatsapp, flashing or sms is not allowed)

if u are on BBM you can text me ur bb pin i will add u, only if u are to discuss about laspotech....

NB:
am not an agent that will collect your money, every of your information needed is free of charge and pls dont send money to anybody account whom happens to be an agent.
laspotech dont have any agent anywhere except in campus admin. office and that is isolo, surulere and ikorodu campus..

which all best of luck
pls wen wl it close

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Engineering Design Training For P&id, Plc & Scada Nov 2012 / Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour / Free Web Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.