Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? (1525 Views)

Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? / Photos: Anna Ebiere Banner (miss Bayelsa) Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria!!! / MBGN 2013 Winner Is Miss Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by ambrosini593(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let's have your say
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by Bella3(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
No. It should' been Miss Adamawa
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by Gudiza(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
I talk am b4 say d Gov. get interest 4 giving Miss. Bayelsa the crown.

Now, instead of letting things slide at the end of the show, d mumu came out to declare his intention to the whole world. ...PA to the Gov. on Tourism!
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by Saraben(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
u Guys shld wait o,,ds chick is 24 nt 18,,she is old 4get modeling age,,she 4 no lie 2much cos is obvious,,nd besides she is representig d state dat hosted it,dats y she won,
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by sexyjessy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
NOO!!! miss abuja was supossd to win da contest wish kyn cheatin b dis cry
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by oubi: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Whatever I say does not mata anymore.

What matas most now is my campaign against girl child marriage.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by adabonny: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Miss Imo deserve d crown cos she hv evrythin a queen needed chocolate in colour, vry sexy n attractive her eyes were charmin n she is vry tall like in d tym of Agbani. Her speech ws excelent she walks vry well n her appearance ws fantastic so I dnt knw wat they r usin in Jugdin these ladies anyway I pray Miss Imo will make it n she will come on top durin d tym of Miss universe context. Pls am dropin dis massage for u to take it bck to those handlin dis pagent dt they shld not allow politics into dis great invent they shld try as much as possible to give d crown to whom d crown fits not because u wnt to gain smthin from it. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Home advantaged might have worked for her
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by goldenvicky(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
When it cums to beauty,miss Bayelsea is very beautiful bt she doesn't luk smart,she doesn't even have dheight,facially she deserves to be a beauty queen bt in every other aspects,its Zero for her.I wuld prefer Miss Adamawa or Miss imo.Miss Abuja rily bleeped herself up.
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by Lois20(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
that miss bayelsa is not even so pretty, she looks more like a cat when she smiles..#myhonestopinion#
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by vivnwa(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Gudiza: I talk am b4 say d Gov. get interest 4 giving Miss. Bayelsa the crown.

Now, instead of letting things slide at the end of the show, d mumu came out to declare his intention to the whole world. ...PA to the Gov. on Tourism!

Yaa I second u Jare
How many outstanding Nyscs members Wey carry thr allawi do CDS get auto employment.How many graduates with outstanding academic excellence did d give scholarship.#Nigeriaihailthee# thr shld do better things undecided
Re: Do You Think Miss Bayelsa Deserves The Crown Of The MBGN In 2013? by pweetytonie(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Right from their camping i predicted miss bayelsa or miss akwa ibom will win the contestt they were very outstanding miss imo didn't catch my attention then

If u start judging from their camp days till the end in my opinion she deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

So Actress Bai Ling Goes Nude In The Name Of Fashion? / Miss Abuja Wins Nigerian Queen 2016... / Ankara Aso Ebi Prints: Amazing Designs & Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.