Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport (21106 Views)

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera / Thailand-based Nigerian Caught With Drug At Lagos Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by zolajpower: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
henrychubayo: i have watched this show several times and the custom and border control of Australia don't check Nigerians traveling to Australia much like they do people from Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, south africa, Indonesia, cause these people use lots of drugs and that they carry it on them. But if the rate of Nigerians carrying drugs to Ausie increases, they may check us like they do other people.
My broda dis mite b d wrk of her enimi. Yes ke probably she's n2 d xport of em! em!! Garri ijebu n form of cocain then "awon aye" change it molowo" by makin garri ijebu luk like cocoaine.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by BUSHMAN1: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
slimmy gold: See dis old mama dt suppose to b @hum n cook for her husband,she busy dealing wit drugs.Tank God dey have catch her am so happy.i pray those pple should dealt wit her seriously yes.
really? are you happy? so what she got caught? had she got away after returning to nigeria you people will be the same people showering her with all kinds of respect and licking her arse because she is rich,and for saying she is old mama, what do you think drug mules look like? young? you are very naive
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by BUSHMAN1: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
for those of you who say she is old mama carrying drugs, what do you think drugs couriers looked like? do you think its only young people who carry drugs, what if she got away with? people will say she is made it big/rich

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Alsamin(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
kill her
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
The drug courier that hired this woman and the woman herself are very dumb. Imagine $190k all gone...lol

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Sanboy25: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alsamin: kill her
You are a wicked soul. Would you have said this if she were your mother?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by BUSHMAN1: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alsamin: kill her
he who has no sin cast the first stone MR RIGHTEOUS
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by cold(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dayum she's fugly,dumb & stvpid!I'm strongly averse to pushing drugs but if you must,for goodness sakes get your shiit together.7 years is enough time to ponder her follies

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Dbeliever(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Why should you do this mother?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Tayo114: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
very bad!
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Feedmemore(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Na wa o! That was someone's mum, she didn't even put her children into consideration before embarking on such. I pity her children, if she has any.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Tayo114: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
this woman is not a nigerian
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
As to many of u that will keep dragging the good name of this country in mud, God will never make u prosper in anything u lay your hands on. U will never reap the fruit of your labour and everything u have gathered in a corrupt way will surely perish right before u. So shall it be. Ito kii bale ko pada senu (Saliva never returns to the mouth after spitting).

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by slimmygold1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
BUSH MAN: really? are you happy? so what she got caught? had she got away after returning to nigeria you people will be the same people showering her with all kinds of respect and licking her arse because she is rich,and for saying she is old mama, what do you think drug mules look like? young? you are very naive
yes i am,is they anything wrong wit that
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by richt75: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
let no smelly mouth talk about ibo or no ibo in this matter!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by babsomotde(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
When will these set of people stop all these insults and stains on Nigeria, a great country?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Adejoro74: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Her accent sounds Edoish (or non-Igbo Deltaish
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by igboboy1(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Don Demu: Although i did not watch the clip, I am sure she's an igbo woman

hahaha thats why you have to watch it, she has an undeniable ile -ife accent...yup, 100% yorroba. Yoruba kwenu

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by kalunomics(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Don Demu: Although i did not watch the clip, I am sure she's an igbo woman
you people never fail my expectation of display your stúpidity! Watch the clip and come back to tell me which tribe in Nigeria that's got that accent.
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by ediko5(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
This is what most of them do and get the money to buy big cars and build big houses. And if they see a poor man. They'll consider them as destitute
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by 9jafreak: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2013
The Australian border is the strictest I know
in 2009, they were just flinging some of the foods, creams, etc I and my friends had away like it's nothing.
However, for us, it was sheer ignorance. As long as it's not drugs, you'll be fine after a long, nerve racking checking and probing
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nextworldnx(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feed me more: Na wa o! That was someone's mum, she didn't even put her children into consideration before embarking on such. I pity her children, if she has any.

Is there a way I can get across to u without ur mail?
Reply ASAP
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by somalia11: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
sometimes i feel blacks were put on this earth to spread hiv and drugs
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nate7even: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
igbo boy:

hahaha thats why you have to watch it, she has an undeniable ile -ife accent...yup, 100% yorroba. Yoruba kwenu
.stop being a kid,lots of igbo people saw it before you and didn't comment they ignored the guy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
I really can't understand why anyone should believe what they didn't see. Just becos oyinbo people wrote at the end of the docu that some check was carried out in some hospital, many are quick to believe them. For goodness' sake, they could very well be lying so as to justify their nagging beliefs about the "innocent" woman.
Come on! why can't anyone just doubt the story? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Fake Native Doctor In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster / Armed Robbers Intercept Bullion Van In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.