Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat (651 Views)

White Meat / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Sunkyy: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Recently, there is continous awareness all around the world about the danger of eating red meat on health. General, white meat has been used in replaced the red meat which many health expert claimed has many health benefit. However, Nigerian is not left out has they now prefer an imported turkey, chicken and the likes to local red meat. The question now is, what are the health implications of all these imported white meat as they are the only meat in all our stores with their date of production/expiring together with their chemical preservative remain unknown to us.
Re: What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Why buy imported meat when you can buy live chicken or turkey and if you don't want to go through he long preparation process, go to zartech.
Re: What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
honey86: Why buy imported meat when you can buy live chicken or turkey and if you don't want to go through he long preparation process, go to zartech.
please where is zartech?
Re: What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Originalsly: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2013
I am sure the White Meat industry is behind pushing the Red Meat is bad issue. Whatever you choose to eat should be eaten in moderation.Imported meat?...especially white meat? Do you have any idea how many months or years ago that meat was processed and kept deep frozen? My advice to consumers...if you bought e.g chicken leg...shake it and listen...you may hear the bone rattling in the middle...or you open the leg you will find the bone all by itself...not attached to the flesh. I guess the age of that leg can be counted in years.It is better to buy local meat period.
Re: What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 22, 2013
I shudder @ the thought
Re: What Are The Health Implication Of Eating An Imported White Meat by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
idprincess: please where is zartech?
its an agri company that sells meat products. They have branches across Nigeria. I'm only familiar with their ibadan branches. I believe they also have in lagos but their website is down and can't get the contact

(1) (Reply)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten When You Are Broken / What Is Your Favourite Indigenous Food? / Wine Gets Better Wit Age, Can Anybody Giv A Sound & Valid Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.