Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27754 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2013
A)

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

15 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2013
Note: E is the safest method for the outer ear.

The best way to clean wax from the inner ear is to use peroxide or olive oil. Peroxide works great & you can really hear/feel it working.
1. Tilt your head to one side and fill one ear canal with hydrogen peroxide using an eye dropper. Fill the ear canal completely.
2. Within a few minutes you will notice bubbling in the ear. Let the peroxide stay in the ear until it stops bubbling. If the bubbling has not stopped after five minutes, drain out the peroxide and refill the ear with fresh peroxide. When the bubbling has stopped, drain out the ear.
3. Repeat the procedure on the other ear.

SOURCE: http://www.purestcolloids.com/no-cold.htm

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2013
Loooooooool. Who uses a feather ? grin

Im guilty of E and sometimes A
embarassed
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by temhab(f): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2013
:PA and B grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Guilty of A D and E.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Tolexander: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
All these don't have any satisfaction on my ears.
Too small joor!

I use a pestle in cleaning my ears.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ikekings(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hehehehehe all of the above... I only use toothpick for the outer ear ooo... grin grin grin... I use E,B and A most...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
E all the way! I've heard from those that use feathers that its quite tickly. C is too dangerous, who would want to try that? undecided.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by demmy55(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'm guilty of 'E'. Atimes I develop pains in my ears after using the cotton bud.

I'll try the hydrogen peroxide. Hope it won't have any adverse effect on my eardrum sha.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
adaobi123: Loooooooool. Who uses a feather ? grin

Im guilty of E and sometimes A
embarassed

grin grin our naija people cool

i'm strictly E cool
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
aniiii:

grin grin our naija people cool

i'm strictly E cool

Lol thats new to me. grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tolexander: All these don't have any satisfaction on my ears.
Too small joor!

I use a pestle in cleaning my ears.

*screams* TOLEXANDER CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
someone should try the hydrogen peroxide method and update us on the experience. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Where the hell will I get hydrogen peroxide ? Too many fakers online.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Go to the pharmacy. You should find one.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
aniiii: Go to the pharmacy. You should find one.

Okayy smiley
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
don't hurt your ear oo grin grin

I don't trust oyibo remedies grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
aniiii: don't hurt your ear oo grin grin

I don't trust oyibo remedies grin

grin

I won't

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by VENUSS(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hahaha, guilty of D. Way back I used to put it on my hair. When there is no more stick in the box, my dad will say ' go check on venus head'. Lol
But now I use E'
I do dip it at time into hydrogene pereoxide or oil or spirit and clean my inner ear with it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Tolexander: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
aniiii:

*screams* TOLEXANDER CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

grin grin
yes o aniii!

I can see your voice!
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lmao! It is a script grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
VENUSS: Hahaha, guilty of D. Way back I used to put it on my hair. When there is no more stick in the box, my dad will say ' go check on venus head'. Lol
But now I use E'
I do dip it at time into hydrogene pereoxide or oil or spirit and clean my inner ear with it.

Hahaha grin
Venus venus..
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
ikekings: Hehehehehe all of the above... I only use toothpick for the outer ear ooo... grin grin grin... I use E,B and A most...

Lmao!! Your ears are suffering tongue
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
dominique: E all the way! I've heard from those that use feathers that its quite tickly. C is too dangerous, who would want to try that? undecided.

Wow really? Lol ikekings grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by mediachirps(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
toothpicks and nidles
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feather? Really? Are we that poor
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by tonykel1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have used all of the above

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Cheiii B & D why in Naija,but nw I use E.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by scientology(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
try dis suckaaa

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by alienvirus: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol. B dey sweet person.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
ADE
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Option A definately!

I have one in front one me right now..there's always one under my pillow and a spare in my bag

I love the tickle when I use it! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.