Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

"How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" (957 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2013
If a guy doesn't understand those little CLUES women look for which usually aid their decision making process on which guy to date, then how on earth would he know what strings to pull? The truth is, women read much deeper into situations and communication than men.

hmm... am I really serious? Sure I am.

Take for example:

A man will meet a beautiful woman and fail to notice obvious clues like ring-on-left or right hand, dress color combination, chain smoking, mention of an abusive ex-boyfriend, and not having a job.

While women on the other hand, can be talking to a friendly, handsome man who appears to have his act together, and because his shoes don't match his belt think:

"Well, if he doesn't realize that belt and shoes should match, then he obviously doesn't understand fashion... and if he and I ever got into a relationship I'd always have to worry about him showing up like a fashion crime in front of my friends. I'll bet he doesn't take care of his house either. He's probably not aware of what's cool in general. He'd be way too much work."

Sound unreal?

Try this: Find the nearest attractive woman and read that last section above to her. You'll probably see a knowing smile... that will culminate into a fully belly-laugh.

What's my point?

Well the simple point is that women make all kinds of decisions based on very little details (and big details of course)

When you begin interacting with a woman, she will first and foremost be looking to find out if you GET IT. The part of her mind that looks for potential LOVERS to date wants to know if you're a man who understand what it takes to trigger emotional feelings inside her.

She wants to know if she's dealing with someone on her level. She wants to know if you're playing in her league. She wants to know if you're speaking her language.

She wants to know if you're comfortable in your own skin around her. She wants to know if you're an "insider" or an "outsider" so she can know how to treat you. She wants to know whether or not you're worth a psychological second glance.

And if you pass this test- if you can show in a hundred little ways that you GET IT, then you will be allowed further inside.

If on the other hand, you can show in a hundred little ways that YOU DON'T GET IT, then the door will slam shut... and the only clue you'll get that it happened is that cold feeling you get every time you try to make a conversation with her.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" by Sanboy25: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yeah it's very true, thanks. smiley
Re: "How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: If a guy doesn't understand those little CLUES women look for which usually aid their decision making process on which guy to date, then how on earth would he know what strings to pull? The truth is, women read much deeper into situations and communication than men.

hmm... am I really serious? Sure I am.

Take for example:

A man will meet a beautiful woman and fail to notice obvious clues like ring-on-left or right hand, dress color combination, chain smoking, mention of an abusive ex-boyfriend, and not having a job.

While women on the other hand, can be talking to a friendly, handsome man who appears to have his act together, and because his shoes don't match his belt think:

"Well, if he doesn't realize that belt and shoes should match, then he obviously doesn't understand fashion... and if he and I ever got into a relationship I'd always have to worry about him showing up like a fashion crime in front of my friends. I'll bet he doesn't take care of his house either. He's probably not aware of what's cool in general. He'd be way too much work."

Sound unreal?

Try this: Find the nearest attractive woman and read that last section above to her. You'll probably see a knowing smile... that will culminate into a fully belly-laugh.

What's my point?

Well the simple point is that women make all kinds of decisions based on very little details (and big details of course)

When you begin interacting with a woman, she will first and foremost be looking to find out if you GET IT. The part of her mind that looks for potential LOVERS to date wants to know if you're a man who understand what it takes to trigger emotional feelings inside her.

She wants to know if she's dealing with someone on her level. She wants to know if you're playing in her league. She wants to know if you're speaking her language.

She wants to know if you're comfortable in your own skin around her. She wants to know if you're an "insider" or an "outsider" so she can know how to treat you. She wants to know whether or not you're worth a psychological second glance.

And if you pass this test- if you can show in a hundred little ways that you GET IT, then you will be allowed further inside.

If on the other hand, you can show in a hundred little ways that YOU DON'T GET IT, then the door will slam shut... and the only clue you'll get that it happened is that cold feeling you get every time you try to make a conversation with her.

www.flaubertajiero.com

..bro i read this story 8 times...what is yor point exactly?angry
Re: "How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Provided basic insights on how women decide which guy is fit for them.The insignificant CLUES men sometime don't pay attention to. It's all about what they're thinking when a guy with a romantic interest shows up on their radar. The test they put forward for confirmations purposes that a guy is man enough.
-Mr Cork-:

..bro i read this story 8 times...what is yor point exactly?angry

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Her?? / The 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman / He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.