Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. (2236 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantage Of Early Marriaage. / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bible says 'he who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtain favour from the lord'.

I read proverbs 31 and i kept on wondering if anyone can attain that. Until i read a book that redirected me to the vs 10 of that chapter. Provb 31 is a GOAL every woman should pursue, but the Bible made it know that she(the capable wife) will be hard to find. Nobody is perfect.

To the married in this forum,how true is this promise that comes with finding a wife?.
Is your wife a blessing or a curse?
Is she adding or subtracting?

#pls no bashing,polite comment pls, your wife may be watching# :

singles can peep bt nt comment cheesy
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by bellong: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you married?
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
^ do i have to be married to ask?
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by bellong: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
No but I asked to arrive at a point
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
^ok..no,am nt married. If u are,can u answer the question pls?
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Does it mean there are no married men in this section?
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by BabaOyo(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2013
You won't expect anyone to come here & tell you his/her spouse is a curse onto their marriage!!!
Guess its not rocket science!!

5 Likes

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2013
^Does that explain the silence?
I still don't belv that,a lot of wives are a plus to their husband,i jst want the men to confirm it.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 22, 2013
@Baba Oyo,all sentiments aside,is your wife adding or doing otherwise?
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by BabaOyo(m): 5:00am On Jul 22, 2013
chidyhels: @Baba Oyo,all sentiments aside,is your wife adding or doing otherwise?

Plenty of blessings for sure!!!

- Took away a lot of "youthful exuberance".

- Moulded a carefree spender into a careful investor.

- Turned a handsome skinny young man into a fine pot-bellied man!!!!!

What more can I say?

2 Likes

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

What more can I say?

grin You got a full dose of the blessing.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by itsmelex(f): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Common on nairaland is the use of 'being' and 'been' interchangably.***just wandering why***

@op it is 'been' and not 'being'. Sorry its irritating to the eyes.

@topic. Every married responsible determined woman pray and STRIVE to CONTINUALLY be a blessing/chanel of blessings to her husband and children. There's always a positive testimony to this at the end of the day(mnth/year) by the husband and people around.

However, it takes a long term goal and vision to keep this going in all circumstance!

...women have potentials than we(women) realise.

1 Like

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2013
itsmelex: Common on nairaland is the use of 'being' and 'been' interchangably.***just wandering why***

@op it is 'been' and not 'being'. Sorry its irritating to the eyes.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2013
itsmelex:
@topic. Every married responsible determined woman pray and STRIVE to CONTINUALLY be a blessing/chanel of blessings to her husband and children. There's always a positive testimony to this at the end of the day(mnth/year) by the husband and people around.

However, it takes a long term goal and vision to keep this going in all circumstance!

...women have potentials than we(women) realise.

Thanks for this,women are no doubt a blessing. Just that men don't usually admit that,always acting like we are burden to them.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by bellong: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2013
chidyhels: ^ok..no,am nt married. If u are,can u answer the question pls?

When you are married, will you be happy when your husband says you are a curse to him? The word Curse is too big a language to use here sis.

I still wonder what you aim at achieving with the question in the long run.

Meanwhile, while at asking your question, prepare yourself to be a virtuous woman to your husband and the society at large. That is what will matter in the end not the story of others.

It is well with you
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2013
bellong:

When you are married, will you be happy when your husband says you are a curse to him?
Nope!!!,who would want that?
The word Curse is too big a language to use here sis.
I had to use the direct opposite.

I still wonder what you aim at achieving with the question in the long run.
True knowlege of what our family system looks like presently.

Meanwhile, while at asking your question, prepare yourself to be a virtuous woman to your husband and the society at large. That is what will matter in the end not the story of others.

It is well with you
Amen. But u didnt answer the question still.

1 Like

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by maran1983(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=itsmelex]Common on nairaland ***just wandering why***

Lecturer it is 'wondering' and not 'wandering'. It's extremely irritating to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=maran1983][/quote]

Lol...its obviously a typo error,lets nt take it too far.
The correction was welcomed,we learn everyday.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by itsmelex(f): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
maran! maran! maran! how many times did I call you?lol.I'm not a lecturer oooo. it was made on the headline. That I made an observation doesnt make me perfect na! Thats typo jor not gramatical error.lol....Sincerely looking out for us makes us better! thanks.

Oya, give an answer to Op's question.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by maran1983(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm female na, abi you drink conq ijebu garri? Lol
itsmelex: maran! maran! maran! how many times did I call you?lol.I'm not a lecturer oooo. it was made on the headline. That I made an observation doesnt make me perfect na! Thats typo jor not gramatical error.lol....Sincerely looking out for us makes us better! thanks.

Oya, give an answer to Op's question.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by itsmelex(f): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
No oh!lol. Ok.....but wait oh, I'm a female too and I commented on the topic na?lol.
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Baba Oyo:

What more can I say?
with amala,ewedu or gbegiri and ogufe abi?wink 8-) plus bedroom tingz 8-) cheesy
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Pataki: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2013
More than an advantage. Everytime I look into her eyes, I see pure love from a woman to a man.

She makes me speechless.......
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by BabaOyo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
kulyie: with amala,ewedu or gbegiri and ogufe abi?; plus bedroom tingz

All of he above....hehehe!!!

Pataki: More than an advantage. Everytime I look into her eyes, I see pure love from a woman to a man.

Eniyan Pataki....way to go!!!!

1 Like

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki: More than an advantage. Everytime I look into her eyes, I see pure love from a woman to a man.

cheesy
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2013

This one don marry? undecided
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Baba Oyo:

All of he above....hehehe!!!

Eniyan Pataki....way to go!!!!
lmaocheesy
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Yes she is a blessing to us, 'cos she makes sure there is the 'God' factor in the mix, and with that, it settles a whole lots of others... Trust me
Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by breathless(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Advantage.

1 Like

Re: Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. by avuekwe(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am working to be an advantage to my future partner. It's not easy, I keep learning and adjusting everyday. With determination and God on my side, I want to be the woman of proverbs 31

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Man Gives Birth To Baby Boy / A Tribute To My Knight In Shining Armour- My Dad / 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.