Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar (31659 Views)

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2013
jerex55:
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died
the act was comited by an igbo boy mind u. And it took place in yala L.G.A not in calabar
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by shikenosa: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2013
He asked a 9yr old kid to bend down....orishirishi
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013
luckynzo: Disgusting & babaric. He should be castrated . What is the world turning into. If He was sex starved, is there no brothel in Calabar?
it hapened in yala not calabar .ram
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2013
shame to that igbo ram and his generation.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2013
jerex55:
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died
it didn't happen in calabar, it happened in YALA lga(nothern cross rivers).. Anyway, girls are not so cheap in calabar.. Its just rumours.. I'm serving in calabar
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2013
AG.gal:
Se fi inua! Always looking 4 an opportunity to jump into conclusion. I dnt blame u,i blame d misleading topic. Everywhere in cross river state is now calabar. D place is "yala",a village very far 4rm cally. How many of such stories have u heard 4rm calabar b4? D culprit is not even a crossriverian. Besides,most of d prostitutes and students/runs gals in calabar aren't crossriverians. Unam ikot!
my dear, thank u. Most of the bad chicks I know in calabar LGA are igbos.. this incident occurred in Yala LGA (shares a boundary with Ebonyi state.. Lots of igbos reside there)

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Emmadani: abobi i no talk say unical guyz dey straf 9yr old gal o,but calabar rugged.
calabar no too rugged.. I dey serve there.. Benue and uyo worse
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Linoversace: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Nicepoker: yala is another l.G.A in cross river state. Not calabar pls.
Noted! cool
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2013
The guy is a big fool doing doggy with his big peniis on a 9years old girl when even grown ups cannot take the pains from doggy. That guy is wicked oh!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by babsomotde(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2013
I think yerima would be the best person to explain this if she marries that 20 years of age guy. Naija... Goats must not deceive you ooo..
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by joshuaidibia(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2013
So na even doggy style the boy give her? Nawa o!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Newnas(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Things are more complex dan they look so dnt raise emotions by shouting like donkeys, the law is an arse, the court may even end up paying him after discharging him... And this man is different from yerima, sex is different from marriage... Get it right and lett it sink in ur head.. And one thing I an in no way in support of this.... Calabar is a strange state, many things happen there so dnt be surprised, this case is not popular bcause this man is not a Muslim, senator and not from the north, so it wont sell as a headline
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nten: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2013
Emmadani: abobi i no talk say unical guyz dey straf 9yr old gal o,but calabar rugged.
Awida o! Bt the impression you bin they giv b say everyman eye they red 4 cally na; PlusUnical. The time were cally they ova rugged don pass onto 'game' tinz. Na leisure, funfair and book tinz nw o.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Akanbiedu(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
la furia: since it happened in calabar, the southerners will pretend like nothing happened. i was expecting this thread to reach 10 pages by now .

May be it's the turn of northerners to push the pages to ten pages. Abi?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Onyenna(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
jerex55:

Some years back when a friend of mine went to akwaibom(Uyo), to his greatest and Most SHOCKING surprise, he was approached by a primary six girl!!!! Jeezzz!!! I just can't fathom!!! The primary six gal in question was his friend's lil sister!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by NwokikeADAEZE: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
I do not support the death penalty because there are many ways to kill a rat. Since some useless and hopeless men has result to this barbaric act of molesting little girls then they have to face the consequences, and I say that any man caught raping a girl weather underage, above age, below age I don't care to know that man should be castrated so that next time that urge will not be there not to talk of attempting to rape.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by mzkanye(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2013
His he sick in the head..gosh!! Dats insane, disgusting..9yr old? Shez just growing..so sad sha!! Dats y even @ 19 ioon do unecessary visitatnzz..guys r just smao! Rip to d geh o!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by AGgal(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
Newnas: Things are more complex dan they look so dnt raise emotions by shouting like donkeys, the law is an arse, the court may even end up paying him after discharging him... And this man is different from yerima, sex is different from marriage... Get it right and lett it sink in ur head.. And one thing I an in no way in support of this.... Calabar is a strange state, many things happen there so dnt be surprised, this case is not popular bcause this man is not a Muslim, senator and not from the north, so it wont sell as a headline
1st of all,calabar is not a state. The act was done by a non-crossriverian in another village in CRS. And what on earth do u mean by 'calabar is a strange state'. Strange as in,its not found in d map of Nigeria or u're just hearing of it 4 the 1st time? What things have u heard of or seen happening in calabar? As far as i'm concerned,cross river is the 'most' peaceful state in naija,take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by gloria22(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Dey should tie his joystick so that if he see s*x again he will run away
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by CHIDONE: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmm making love in a bush toilet area, so disgusting.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
ibiso1986: calabar no too rugged.. I dey serve there.. Benue and uyo worse
haha,guy i dey uyo o,but na calabar worst pas.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Nten:
Awida o! Bt the impression you bin they giv b say everyman eye they red 4 cally na; PlusUnical. The time were cally they ova rugged don pass onto 'game' tinz. Na leisure, funfair and book tinz nw o.
praise the lord.Calabar?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Even ogoja 4 cross river wey i go holiday 4 federal science college,omo those galz bad gahnn,ogoja galz na anoda class of it own b dat,d galz dem rugged.Na ogoja pple i learn pidgin english 4rm,dem dey rap pidgin english,even their galz.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nten:
abeg tell am oh. Na only romance den dey like.. Time for the main thing, then excuse go dey.. Na everyday they go dey their period sef? ;-)
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
AG.gal:
1st of all,calabar is not a state. The act was done by a non-crossriverian in another village in CRS. And what on earth do u mean by 'calabar is a strange state'. Strange as in,its not found in d map of Nigeria or u're just hearing of it 4 the 1st time? What things have u heard of or seen happening in calabar? As far as i'm concerned,cross river is the 'most' peaceful state in naija,take it or leave it
seconded
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmadani: haha,guy i dey uyo o,but na calabar worst pas.
haha, the funny thing be say the bad girls wey dey calabar na akwaibomites

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmadani: Even ogoja 4 cross river wey i go holiday 4 federal science college,omo those galz bad gahnn,ogoja galz na anoda class of it own b dat,d galz dem rugged.Na ogoja pple i learn pidgin english 4rm,dem dey rap pidgin english,even their galz.
ogoja girls bad oh.. They dark like bayelsa people and their waist make sense.. U for try see fair ikom girls. I feel say ikom girls fine pass the efiks(calabar).. Crossrivers state na land of pretty girls.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by deelobe: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
he said the child consented, animal. they should have caught off his blokos before calling the police and explained that it was an accidental discharge from the knife. Hai! God helps us. I never thought a day will come when we will be hearing of child rape in Nigeria so frequently. Hardly, a day passes that you dont see such devlish acts being committed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by AGgal(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibiso1986: ogoja girls bad oh.. They dark like bayelsa people and their waist make sense.. U for try see fair ikom girls. I feel say ikom girls fine pass the efiks(calabar).. Crossrivers state na land of pretty girls.
cheesy. U get eyes

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibiso1986: ogoja girls bad oh.. They dark like bayelsa people and their waist make sense.. U for try see fair ikom girls. I feel say ikom girls fine pass the efiks(calabar).. Crossrivers state na land of pretty girls.
i hr you,sha i neva stay 4 ikom b4,i just dey pas along ikom on my way to ogoja,i no get any relative or frnd 4 ikom,if not i 4 go compulsory holiday 4 ikom now wey uniuyo dey dull maps.Sha i dey go ogoja next month,dat their weather dey hot o,no wonda dem galz dey black like charcoal,badt galz.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibiso1986: Crossrivers state na land of pretty girls.
hahaha,dat Award na 4 akwaibom girlz o.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmadani: hahaha,dat Award na 4 akwaibom girlz o.
sure thing.. Their population too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Security Operatives Rescue 4 Girls Forcefully Married Off By Odumodu In Imo / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.