Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics (585 Views)

Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Effects Of Early Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics by Hadesholla: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
SENATOR AHMED SANI YARIMAN BAKURA REPLIES TO EARLY MARRIAGE LAW CRITICS
''Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage.
As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems.
For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 3, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business.
This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad {PBUH}In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.
In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes Physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man to rape his wife in Shari'ah Law.
So what can many body tell me
I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they've had sex with.
I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day. I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to have sex with them.
I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.
I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sexParties.
I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shore owner can perform abortion with just N2,500. . (Hmm, he must have done lots of abortion for girls for him to know the amount some chemist charge)
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^ Na wa oh!

And those are the utterances of a 'supposed' leader of the country? Meant to set an example?

The country is surely going to the dogs because it's being ruled by dogs.
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
Excuses and justifications to justify his shameful ,animalistic and irritating behaviour.

As for giving out his kids,he is free to practice his paedophilic behaviours within the confines of his sitting room and home,it is when he takes it outside that it becomes a problem however using prostitution,juvenile exurberance and careless wild sex to back up your stewpeedity is beyond sick
Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics by biolabee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Animal

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies To Early Marriage Law Critics by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
How can our nation progress when our leaders fantasize about bleeping underage kids. Imagine this scenario where a lawmaker is supposed to be thinking about the plight of his constituency the only thing on his mind would be the next underage virgin he would molest.

These men are perverts every single one of them that supported that bill. God help our nation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Child not Bride Saga: Clash of the Titans, Stella Damasus and Senator Yerima Bar / Premiership Fever: Sudden Deaths Among Fans Rising(photo) / What Kind Of Parent Teaches A nine-year Old Girl How To Use A Submachine Gun?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.