Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back (24507 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by franklampard082(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Did u guys hear about the guy that wore a red bandana to a cripz hood? If your answer is no, nether did. The united fan was just simply stupid. Was he expecting a handshake or what?
Football fans have the same passion for their teams just as gang members do for their gangs. Unless ur IQ is in the same region as that of a cow, u dare not pull this kind of stunt in England or against any European team.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by solomon111(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The best European team is made of sore losers? Go to your dictionary and check the meaning of losers. I won't be surprised if you're a chelsea fan.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by solomon111(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The best European team is made of sore losers? Go to your dictionary and check the meaning of losers. I won't be surprised if you're a chelsea fan.
When barca lost against chelsea,they called it Anti-football.
When barca lost against inter milan,they blamed the referee and the pitch e.t.c..
They never congratulate their opponents whenever they lose.
That team is made up of whiners and self-righteous hypocrites.
According to barca,tiki-taka is the only way to play football,which is why i was very happy when bayern destroyed their tiki-taka with fast,efficient and direct football.
I despise barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
FIY, i'm not a chelski fan.
Then which team do u support?
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by solomon111(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Btw,bayern is currently the best team in the world.
The amount of world class talents and depth they have is insane.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
solomon111: When barca lost against chelsea,they called it Anti-football.
When barca lost against inter milan,they blamed the referee and the pitch e.t.c..
They never congratulate their opponents whenever they lose.
That team is made up of whiners and self-righteous hypocrites.
According to barca,tiki-taka is the only way to play football,which is why i was very happy when bayern destroyed their tiki-taka with fast,efficient and direct football.
I despise barcelona.
I despise chelsea 10 times over. God punish chelsea.

May they never win anything this season.

May they go on relegation this season.

Tufiakwa chelsea!
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by azpekuliar: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I despise chelsea 10 times over. God punish chelsea.

May they never win anything this season.

May they go on relegation this season.

Tufiakwa chelsea!

Pathetic!
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by chibykehenry: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
wwic ferkin fire ws dt.he has d rite to do anythin he likes.up united
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
azpekuliar:

Pathetic!
Don't mind them. Chelsea is pathetic grin
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Karevwite: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
patholaw: I hate chelsea... angry
abeg who ask u
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
scholes23:
Then which team do s support?
The very best.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The very best.
which 1 is d vry best?Is it d 1 dat bayern gave 7up or d 1 dat mourinho uselessed last season?Is it uefalona?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The very best.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmadani: God 4bid.Dat scumbag called rooney,abeg we dnt need him,he should remain in his retard club.We no dey buy 2nd hand handbag.

But ur so called coach still wants that scumbag.
#AKPAAMU
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by solomon111(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The very best.
Not anymore.
Infact madrid should be the strongest team in spain this coming season.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmadani: which 1 is d vry best?Is it d 1 dat bayern gave 7up or d 1 dat mourinho uselessed last season?Is it uefalona?
Bayern was the best team last year cos they won the UCL. I mean the overal best team in the world. At least i'm happy that you know the team that i'm referring to.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
solomon111: Not anymore.
Infact madrid should be the strongest team in spain this coming season.
It may interest you ton know that Madrid is my second best team. There's no beefing in the La Liga like you guyz don in the premiership.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Join d winning team

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Testerfuze(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Evn rooney z dyin 2 b a blue...lmfao@ all dis united fans,noise makers,if nt 4 howard webb's influence were wud u guys be by nw? Perhaps division 6 wit all dem bornemouth united,so U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud jst mole it
If u ent talkin blue...den u're outdated,2thousand and late,20late.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
scholes23:

But ur so called coach still wants that scumbag.
#AKPAAMU
we no want am o.*OBIARICHE*
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by solomon111(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
It may interest you ton know that Madrid is my second best team. There's no beefing in the La Liga like you guyz don in the premiership.
In spain,a barcelona fan cannot be a madrid fan at the same time.
They have one of the most heated rivalry in the world.
Infact their rivalry transcends football and extends into spanish politics.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Afam4eva(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
solomon111: In spain,a barcelona fan cannot be a madrid fan at the same time.
They have one of the most heated rivalry in the world.
Infact their rivalry transcends football and extends into spanish politics.
I'm not in spain. I'm in Nigeria and pls Spanish fans don't have the kind of bad belle that you premiership fans have. We supported Athletico when they r.aped chelsea in the super cup in Paris.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
who do u want to fool?Baka-madrid dat is even worst dan man u-mancity...!Baka- madrid wey ramos dey fight him national team partner puyol,baka-madrid wey marcelo dey fight dani alves,baka-madrid wey d spanish broders dey fight everytym.Is It not dis same nairaland i read dat 1 baka fan sluttered his madrid friend just because baka lost to madrid?Una no go c una own wey worst...!Now wey neyma don kum,i swear marcelo go injure him face weda na him brazil team mate or not.Barca- madrid rivalry dat is 1 of d worst in football rivalry in d world.
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Testerfuze: Evn rooney z dyin 2 b a blue...lmfao@ all dis united fans,noise makers,if nt 4 howard webb's influence were wud u guys be by nw? Perhaps division 6 wit all dem bornemouth united,so U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud jst mole it

U wish. Keep on photo shopping
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by hammedkola(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
You might call it rivalry or whatever....but one thin I know is that whenever a spanish team is playing against a team from anoda league..."We" (spanish fans) support that spanish team.

Up Barcelona - Mes Que Un Club
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Testerfuze: Evn rooney z dyin 2 b a blue...lmfao@ all dis united fans,noise makers,if nt 4 howard webb's influence were wud u guys be by nw? Perhaps division 6 wit all dem bornemouth united,so U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud jst mole it
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by maja01: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Monimatic: IT'S THEIR REGULAR TRADEMARK!!!

CHELSHIT IS AN AGBERO CLUB!!!

ALL AGBEROS(AREA BOYS), CONDEMNED CRIMINALS, RAPISTS,PEDOPHILE TERRORISTS,THIEVES, ARMED ROBBERS, RITUAL KILLERS,NOISE MAKERS, DIRTY BOYS, ARE BONAFIDE CHELSHIT FANS!!!

u b ODE o...hw is ball related to all these
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by emmanuell23(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
So this chelsea agbero stuff is world wide..did d guy forget dat chelsea is not a club bt a dry gin?a man utd fan will neva do dat to a chelsea fan..bt afta riping off d jersey dey all held d jersey high like a trophy meanin man utd still rules....hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by ehisdan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
IT'S THEIR REGULAR TRADEMARK!!!

CHELSHIT IS AN AGBERO CLUB!!!

ALL AGBEROS(AREA BOYS), CONDEMNED CRIMINALS, RAPISTS,PEDOPHILE TERRORISTS,THIEVES, ARMED ROBBERS, RITUAL KILLERS,NOISE MAKERS, DIRTY BOYS, ARE BONAFIDE CHELSHIT FANS!!!

That makes us predators and we must always hunt our preys. B€WÄR€!!!
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by Exodus2k(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
I love Chelsea fc no nonesense club. The sky is blue
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by scholes23(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Exodus#2k:
I love Chelsea fc nonesense club. The sky is blue

What type of blue? Specify pls cos I know sky blue is out of it and d sky can not and will never be CHELSHIT blue
Re: Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back by striker9(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Exodus#2k:
I love Chelsea fc no nonesense club. The sky is blue
the sky is blue my friend!Up Chelsea#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 15th December 2021 / Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.