Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa (20898 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by rozayx5(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
and the joblessness continues undecided undecided
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by illuminutty: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
SimonAndal: Ok. Too bad though, I always liked the guy. And he was quiet, another point for him. Damn me and my weakness for hot, light-skinned blokes.

Homo tinz. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ZACHIE: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
So?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Urine: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
SimonAndal: Ok. Too bad though, I always liked the guy. And he was quiet, another point for him. Damn me and my weakness for hot, light-skinned blokes.

Gay alert!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by TheMan3: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
This show has no value to add to me. So bye who ever you are, atleast we are two people closer to the end of the show, make we hear word!!!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by morningsta(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
What is this thread doing on the front page?? Of what benefit is BBA to Nigeria?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
illuminutty :

Homo tinz. Tufiakwa
Urine:

Gay alert!
_
Blow me!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
the bassey is not from nigeria sef.. pokello I wonder how she will feel when sees that her mojo video online.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Isaiah90(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
i hate those two
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ayoobscom: They cannot protest this odious TV show corrupting their children and forcing evil thought into public mind

Some people will even tell you..you are not begged to watch it....

Human race is self destructive just an explosive with golden carcass

Bigbrother Big shame to human race
GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Isaiah90(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
if you don't like big brother just f**K off and stop making noise abeg, the economy of the country you always talk about what impact has it made mtheeeeew.

5 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Stylaay(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
nor be male u be? Shuo 15years get u or beat u to death kenya style
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ITbomb(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Forgive my ignorance but wait o
As dem evict dis one who dem bring in to replace dem ?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by IAMBREEZY: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
ITbomb: Forgive my ignorance but wait o
As dem evict dis one who dem bring in to replace dem ?
with u now.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by sidvinci(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
morningsta: What is this thread doing on the front page?? Of what benefit is BBA to Nigeria?

What are u doing in this post. People that comments bad about bba are those that don't have dstv in their house and the only read the negative side of the show. Go on and show your siblings or kids knack you akpako by rivers state house of Representatives.

4 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by EmperorSeal(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
have I don anything wrong dat seun and co blocked me from politics? Abeg make una forgive me o make I get access because na only 4 dia I dey enjoy my free time. Thanks team Nairaland
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by tamotech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
that programm need remform
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by yusphaith: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
bba
undecided
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by pacharles1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello.. Guess you will turn out to be a great Indecency star with Bleep.com. I could hook you up with some love-vendor.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
ARRANT NONSENSE***GIV ME SPACE MEK I PASS GO PISS JARE***

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
wtf is that name from........though na our local name.daamnit
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by WRITERSTAB: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yah!
.any way
18+ only read www.writerstab.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by SegunBanjoko: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello and Bassey. Why not Elikem?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Emmyk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'll miss Bassey, Diamonds house will miss him... He's hilarious.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Alukusunday(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
[i][/i]i learnt pokelo's parents are bloody rich, do u tink she's gonna wait 4 elikem has she called him her baby. Elikem' ghana obioma, baby ni.lol
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eya oo..sowi cha''9ja stil on...anyway sha e nr consine me sef''
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Alukusunday(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Elikem ghana obioma
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by babsomotde(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Both worth it. Good day.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
4 God Sake.. Who Is forcin u to watch BBA? If u knw that ur eyes wil cause u to sin plug it., i lyk Bassey, i lyk his swag and i feel d judgement is nt fair to evict bassey bt as 4 pokello she is a bounch of boredon and she can go to hel

2 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Sanboy25: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.