Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. (1907 Views)

For Your Durable And Affordable Electronics Appliances.. / How Real Are The Cheap Electronics On Jiji? / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. by stnonymus(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2008
Hi guys,

i stumbled on a chinese website that offers good quality retail consumer electronics at wholesale rates.They sell from phones to mp4's to projectors to cameras, Its amazing! You can even get more discounts on bulk purchases.They also ship to Nigeria via courier and they offer unbelievable discounts on courier charges.You can check it out yourself.
The web address is:

www.chinavasion.com/1696

Re: Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2008
And what does this have to do with travel? undecided
Re: Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. by timmfikk(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2008
@st_nonymus
Hi guys,
[td]
i stumbled on a chinese website that offers good quality retail consumer electronics at wholesale rates.They sell from phones to mp4's to projectors to cameras, Its amazing! You can even get more discounts on bulk purchases.They also ship to Nigeria via courier and they offer unbelievable discounts on courier charges.You can check it out yourself.
The web address is:

www.chinavasion.com/1696
[/td]

Are they making onling selling or i need to pay in any kind of bank account or only have to use a credit card and purchase what i want to purchase.
Re: Best Place To Buy Quality Affordable Electronics On The Internet. by stnonymus(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2008
timmfikk:

@st_nonymus
Hi guys,
[td]
The web address is:

www.chinavasion.com/1696
[/td]

Are they making onling selling or i need to pay in any kind of bank account or only have to use a credit card and purchase what i want to purchase.

You can purchase through telex/bank transfers or a credit/debit card that isnt of Nigerian origin.

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Weeks 32GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos With LTE For Sale With All Accessories. / New Apple Iphone8 And 8+ In Stock (Price Slashed) / US Used HP Probook 450 8gb ram, 500gb, Core i5 6th gen. For Sale (very Cheap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.