Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? (7015 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by lipuka(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2008
And who is the mopst handsome man in Nollywood?

OSITA OR UMEZ?

But to tell the truth, the most beautiful woman is my own mother. She gave birth to ten of us here in Kenya, and we are all alive.

She is patient, dignified. trustworthy, dependable and most well-behaved. All these other Nollywood girls may, may mind you, have only one of these qualities. My mother has them all.

And I am sure your mothers have them too.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 25, 2008
hmm, well i don't think he is well known but i was watching one nollywood film and he was playing a kind of main role, his name is Ony Michael, very handsome i think smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2008
van vicker it is kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

van vicker it is kiss
thanks for choosing my sweatie but then u can not igorne him grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Esss(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2008
Van viker is not nollywood but rather Ghaniwood.

I think it is Chiwetala Agwu
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 25, 2008
Esss:

Van viker is not nollywood but rather Ghaniwood.

I think it is Chiwetala Agwu
then why did he act my story with omsexy, and broken tears with genny and kate? that is because he is also part of nollywood. the finest man in nollywood is va vicker
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Esss(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2008
Those ghanaian folks always come over and do collabo's with our people's. But that dont make them nollywood.

CHIWETALA AGWU all the way.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 25, 2008
Esss:

Those ghanaian folks always come over and do collabo's with our people's. But that don't make them nollywood.

CHIWETALA AGWU all the way.
that what u think
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by chisimdi(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2008
chidi mokeme kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by michele101: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
chedi mokeme mike, and ramsey
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Riskie(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
Sunkanmi Omobolanle cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by ishaahamed(f): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
desmond ellot, F.duru cool cool
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by bicee(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2008
desmond elliot, ramsey noah&nonso Diobi kinda stand out
some others are also cute
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by anonymous6(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
right now Joseph Benjamin, but of course their are others

Joseph Benjamin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by rubi(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ramsey Noah, Nonso Diobi and Mike Ezuronye. Their smiles are contageous
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Larrey(f): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2011
desmond,benjamin joseph,aremu afolayan,ogogo,kayode,rmd,femi brainard,jim iyke,kunle adegbite.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Wbong: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Joseph Benjamin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood? by Blazing88(f): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
And d nominees are,
Van vicker
Ramsey Noah
Desmond Elliot
Joseph Benjamin
Nonso Diobi
Chidi Mokeme
And the winner is Joseph Benjamin!

(1) (Reply)

Yeye Dey Smell! If Your Mama Dress Like Toni Braxton Wetin U Go Yarn?(photos) / Chizzy Alichi Shows Her Fans What She Got / Pool Party Goes Crazy In Owerri As Girls Strip Themselves(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.