Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k (8047 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Aeromobil Flying Car - Pictures / Flying Car Crashes In Canada (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k by obayaya(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Welcome to the future, the era of 'flying cars' which might even be closer than we thought.

One of such flying cars is the AirScooter, which is expected to go on sale later this year according to the self-taught inventor Woody Norris. for around $50k

www.inspirenaija.com/2013/07/flying-cars-peep-into-future.html

Re: Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k by hakunamatata1: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Flying Coffin? No way!
Good luck to the 1st buyers- they can be the guinea-pigs. I can buy mine after a decade of observation.
BTW, if this makes FP, then I'm
1st....1st......1st..... .................................................. .1st..........................to comment.................................

All the way!!!!

*dancing Azonto together with Apala*
Re: Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k by obayaya(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2013
hakuna matata: Flying Coffin? No way!
Good luck to the 1st buyers- they can be the guinea-pigs. I can buy mine after a decade of observation.
BTW, if this makes FP, then I'm
1st....1st......1st..... .................................................. .1st..........................to comment.................................

All the way!!!!

*dancing Azonto together with Apala*

lmao... Guy man.. you wan be lastma abi?
Re: Flying Car, Airscooter To Go On Sale Later This Year For Around $50k by tck2000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
beautiful

(1) (Reply)

SPY Number Plate / Auto Guru, Please Help. / Where Can I Get A Place To Do Diagnostic/scan In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.