Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Help Me Out Here Pls!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out Here Pls!!! (3167 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2013
I had an argument with my hubby last week friday. He said I like judging him wrongly and also remind him things of the past(ugly ones mostly)and don't respect him. That I always have a quick and sharp response to every statement he makes In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.

He has refused to talk to me since then. He said he must grant me the divorce since I requested for it.

I tried apologising to him last night but he refused listening to me, that the only way he would know that I am serious and thereby accept the apology it is if I kneel down and beg him. This I refused doing.

This morning I tried apologising by chatting him up on BB but
he insisted that I must kneel down to know am serious. He said my apologies are not always original as I always go back to that same old character even after apologising.

I've told him that its dehumanising and moreover we only kneel down for God , but he told me I knelt down while giving him palmwine on the day of our traditional wedding. That I should go and find out the meaning of that. If I don't kneel down he will go ahead with the divorce.

Pls house I don't know if I should go ahead and kneel down for him to avoid problems. But to be sincere, I really find that dehumanising.

I need your advice and will be here to entertain any question. Thanks
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by RINE1: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Well, if he demands and insists you kneel down and beg him...there is no great deal about dat cos its only between both of you.
From my own point of view:
¤ you requested 4 divorce
¤ you are a subject and under him
...so 4 peace to reign, go down on your kneels and apologise.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nomski0(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
Why is this an issue? Get on your knees girl, you were wrong to jump into the divorce thing. Kneel and beg him. Dont be too proud jare

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by pheyikemi: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
As ur name implies Op. Try nd remove every form of aluta in you and make ur marriage work. Why not knee down 4him and let peace reign, at least he's ur husband.
NOTE: if ur husband can't correct/talk 2u @ home, anoda man outside will abuse you blue and black. Take a cue frm wot is goin on in our coun3
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by nicky4lif(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2013
Remove pride nd kneel down,what is there nau?me,I wldnt have waiting for him to even remind me to kneel down nd talk abt divoce again before he get used nd tired of hearing it nd then insist on giving it to u.always keep calm when he is angry nd even when u are on ur rit nd hav something to say nd then call him when he is calm.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2013
As in like, you cant kneel for your spouse? Even to save your marriage? What are you feeling like?
Then you wanted to chat with him on BB to resolve family issues? Lol!
Op, this pride is silly. You better apologise to him, go down on your knees, if need be, roll on the floor if need be. Didnt he pay your bride price and that means he is your head.
Dont lose your marriage because of pride.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by greatgod2012(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I had an argument with my hubby last week friday. He said I like judging him wrongly and also remind him things of the past(ugly ones mostly)and don't respect him. That I always have a quick and sharp response to every statement he makes In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.

He has refused to talk to me since then. He said he must grant me the divorce since I requested for it.

I tried apologising to him last night but he refused listening to me, that the only way he would know that I am serious and thereby accept the apology it is if I kneel down and beg him. This I refused doing.

he insisted that I must kneel down to know am serious. He said my apologies are not always original as I always go back to that same old character even after apologising.

I've told him that its dehumanising and moreover we only kneel down for God , but he told me I knelt down while giving him palmwine on the day of our traditional wedding. That I should go and find out the meaning of that. If I don't kneel down he will go ahead with the divorce.

Pls house I don't know if I should go ahead and kneel down for him to avoid problems. But to be sincere, I really find that dehumanising.

what does it cost you to kneel down for him, is he not your hubby, didnt you kneel for him on your wedding day, is he not older than you, infact what is the big deal here
Let me be sincere with you, you have made awkward utterances, which makes him to deserve your sincere apology, and if kneeling down for him is what he considered as a sincere apology, then do it.
May God uphold your home and mind what you say next time there is disagreement between you two, when you are angry, its better to keep quiet that utter statements that can be quoted in future.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
I guess your hubby is right about you afterall. You obviously can't control your tongue when angry!!

I personally dislike people who talk thrash out of anger & come back regretting!!!
A very big turn-off.!!!
He wants you to apologise for your "misbehaviour" and here you are saying you feel its dehumanising!!!

Wake up & smell the coffee woman!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks to you all. I really appreciate.

Its not that I really requested for divorce or that I meant it. I told him its better we get divorced than him getting angry at every slightest word I utter.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by aadetoyin(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Seems u like ur pride and self esteem more than ur home. Anyway, all that will be worthless after the divorce so save yourself from a divorce that can be avoided by doing what he says.
Kneeling down will not remove anything from u neither will it make u his slave. So madam, kneel down for Oga wen u get home today.

Am surprised that such a simple thing can cause so much wahala for God's sake we re Africans.
If kneeling will save my home I'll do it kiakia.
Goodluck with ur marriage
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by aadetoyin(f): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Royal Roy: I guess your hubby is right about you afterall. You obviously can't control your tongue when angry!!

I personally HATE people who talk thrash out of anger & come back regretting!!!
A very big turn-off.!!!
He wants you to apologise for your "misbehaviour" and here you are saying you feel its dehumanising!!!

Bros, calm down. There's no need to use the "HATE" word. Or is she ur wife?

Am sure she has learnt her lesson already
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
aadetoyin:

Bros, calm down. There's no need to use the "HATE" word. Or is she ur wife?

Am sure she has learnt her lesson already

Well, she ain't my wife!!

Hate really is a strong word, I know!!!

I have been with people who say really terrible things when angry!! And I will not wish my enemies pass through such ill-tongued treatment!!
Its a super HUGE turn off!

If your husband complains of the same thing over & over & yet you refuse to change, then there is "fire on the mountain"!!!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand:

~ I had an argument with my hubby last week friday.

~ He said I like judging him wrongly and

~ also remind him things of the past(ugly ones mostly)and

~ don't respect him.

~ That I always have a quick and sharp response to every statement he makes

~ In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.

@OP: Now take a look at all of what you've said in an argument to your husband and his only response to you (re: the highlighted bit in bold)

What does that tell you? It even begs the question: How old are you??

I'm not going to mince my words here and would give it to you straight, so you get the full picture and understand things clearly. A few weeks ago, someone came on here lamenting about her hubby's extreme reaction (i.e: absconding from home for extended periods - months on end), whenever they had an argument. She even justified her actions by claiming: It's normal to have medium to heavy arguments in a marriage!

Your husband is a man, a human being like you with feelings. He too is capable of feeling hurt. Sometimes, the words we utter cut deeper than being physically hurt or attacked. Words cause emotional scars that run deep and take longer, if ever, to heal, unlike physical scars. Your husband has exercised extreme restraint while you rained abuses on him, dregged up the past and even threatened him with divorce? I mean, really?

Yet despite all of that, he's kept a calm, level head and maintained his cool. He's taken it all on the chin like a 'man' while you heaped all of that on his head. Kudos to him for that. Most men...Nigerian men in Nigeria would have snapped, lashed out and beaten you black and blue for doing half of that. Then send you packing to your parents.

What I like about you here, is that you've owned up to your faults and tabled them out here for us all. You've been honest enough to say what part you played in all of this, rather than try to paint yourself like the all-suffering saint; so I respect you for that. What you need to do now is take responsibility for your actions and learn from them.

If you feel kneeling to your husband as a show of sincere apology to him for what you've said is dehumanising, do you not think your arguing, dregging up the ugly past, judging him unfairly and ultimately threatening him with a divorce is even more dehumanising to him as a man? You've bruised his ego and pride and he's simply making you pay for it. He's also sending you a clear message: If you think going down on your knees to apologise is dehumanising, then remember this dehumanising feeling for future reference before getting into an argument and threatening me with a divorce.

My advice to you is to park your pride aside and do as you're told for the sake of peace. Get down on those knees of yours and show him how sorry you are (and make sure you mean it!). Make sure you cook him his favourite meal afterwards and be sure to top it up with a good bedmatic exercise in the bedroom. Whisper sweet nothings into his ear. You are a woman. Know how to pull at your man's heart strings. Do that and I'm sure, he most certainly will forgive you. Most men will. It'll take a man with a heart of steel not to anyway. Besides, men are big babies and do love having their egos massaged from time to time.

Now, for future purposes, take note: You are bound to have disagreements from time to time. It is normal in any union, moreso in marriage. The important thing here is that you need to learn how to send your displeasure across in a respectful manner. Sometimes when we as humans are angry, it's best to just keep schtum (quiet) till we're calmer. Nothing good is ever said in the heat of an argument. It's always regretted later when emotions have cooled down.

Learn to discuss like a mature adult with your man. Seek clarifications from him about his actions if you're unsure, rather than jump the gun and accuse him (this is why he said you judge him unfairly). No matter how upset you are, when discussing, allow him to air his grievances while you keep quiet. Bite your tongue if you have to. Do not interrupt him. Let him have his say. When he's done, then you say yours. Tell him what's upset you and why. No shouting or yelling and definitely no swearing / abuses/ insults. You'll find that you both will achieve a lot more if you follow this method of communication. Your man will even love you more for it as it shows that you respect him enough to discuss amicably, even though you are in disagreement.

Finally, learn to correct with love. It always pays dividends in the end.

Best of luck.

9 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Did he ask u to kneel down and beg him in public Isn't dis between just the two of you? What's d biggie? If it will save ur marriage, JUST DO IT! And pls stop reminding him of his past.i guess u have one too.

God's grace. kiss
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by eagleeye2: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand:
In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.
You requested for a Divorce and he is willing to grant you the divorce......
You don't want it again, and he gives you his own condition. Yet you will not do it.
You never jam stubborn person.... my type will make you go through it including writing a letter of apology
It seems you are still living in the days of Boyfriend/girlfriend. You think "divorce" is a word you can throw around anyhow.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I had an argument with my hubby last week friday. He said I like judging him wrongly and also remind him things of the past(ugly ones mostly)and don't respect him. That I always have a quick and sharp response to every statement he makes In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.

Sister because of a quarrel you want a divorce? or is there more to the quarrel? do you want to be happy or do you want to be right? Do you want to win the battle and lose the war? Kneel down for your husband and be done with it after a while when you have both recovered from this incident find an appropriate time when you are both in good spirits and tell him how you felt humiliated when he told you to kneel down for him and you will prefer an easier way of resolving conflict next time. You don't need all these wahala just chill. Don't get into competition with your husband complement him. All these hard stance you are taking will not help you in the long run,accepted both of you will lose out but that is not what you want,you want to be happy so be!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by eagleeye2: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: Thanks to you all. I really appreciate.

Its not that I really requested for divorce or that I meant it. I told him its better we get divorced than him getting angry at every slightest word I utter.
THE DIVORCE IS A STRONG WORD. Just remove it from your dictionary and don't even argue this. You were wrong.
Just go home or wait for him to come back and kneel and beg until he asks you to stand.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Thank you very very much. I think am putting ego b4 my marriage and am ready to make amends. I really want my marriage to work.
@OP: Now take a look at all of what you've said in an argument to your husband and his only response to you (re: the highlighted bit in bold)

What does that tell you? It even begs the question: How old are you??

I'm not going to mince my words here and would give it to you straight, so you get the full picture and understand things clearly. A few weeks ago, someone came on here lamenting about her hubby's extreme reaction (i.e: absconding from home for extended periods - months on end), whenever they had an argument. She even justified her actions by claiming: It's normal to have medium to heavy arguments in a marriage!

Your husband is a man, a human being like you with feelings. He too is capable of feeling hurt. Sometimes, the words we utter cut deeper than being physically hurt or attacked. Words cause emotional scars that run deep and take longer, if ever, to heal, unlike physical scars. Your husband has exercised extreme restraint while you rained abuses on him, dregged up the past and even threatened him with divorce? I mean, really?

Yet despite all of that, he's kept a calm, level head and maintained his cool. He's taken it all on the chin like a 'man' while you heaped all of that on his head. Kudos to him for that. Most men...Nigerian men in Nigeria would have snapped, lashed out and beaten you black and blue for doing half of that. Then send you packing to your parents.

What I like about you here, is that you've owned up to your faults and tabled them out here for us all. You've been honest enough to say what part you played in all of this, rather than try to paint yourself like the all-suffering saint; so I respect you for that. What you need to do now is take responsibility for your actions and learn from them.

If you feel kneeling to your husband as a show of sincere apology to him for what you've said is dehumanising, do you not think your arguing, dregging up the ugly past, judging him unfairly and ultimately threatening him with a divorce is even more dehumanising to him as a man? You've bruised his ego and pride and he's simply making you pay for it. He's also sending you a clear message: If you think going down on your knees to apologise is dehumanising, then remember this dehumanising feeling for future reference before getting into an argument and threatening me with a divorce.

My advice to you is to park your pride aside and do as you're told for the sake of peace. Get down on those knees of yours and show him how sorry you are (and make sure you mean it!). Make sure you cook him his favourite meal afterwards and be sure to top it up with a good bedmatic exercise in the bedroom. Whisper sweet nothings into his ear. You are a woman. Know how to pull at your man's heart strings. Do that and I'm sure, he most certainly will forgive you. Most men will. It'll take a man with a heart of steel not to anyway. Besides, men are big babies and do love having their egos massaged from time to time.

Now, for future purposes, take note: You are bound to have disagreements from time to time. It is normal in any union, moreso in marriage. The important thing here is that you need to learn how to send your displeasure across in a respectful manner. Sometimes when we as humans are angry, it's best to just keep schtum (quiet) till we're calmer. Nothing good is ever said in the heat of an argument. It's always regretted later when emotions have cooled down.

Learn to discuss like a mature adult with your man. Seek clarifications from him about his actions if you're unsure, rather than jump the gun and accuse him (this is why he said you judge him unfairly). No matter how upset you are, when discussing, allow him to air his grievances while you keep quiet. Bite your tongue if you have to. Do not interrupt him. Let him have his say. When he's done, then you say yours. Tell him what's upset you and why. No shouting or yelling and definitely no swearing / abuses/ insults. You'll find that you both will achieve a lot more if you follow this method of communication. Your man will even love you more for it as it shows that you respect him enough to discuss amicably, even though you are in disagreement.

Finally, learn to correct with love. It always pays dividends in the end.

Best of luck.

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice one

At least when she is alone and the man get second wife make she no vex

You no fit beg..
Don't worry the e-warriors that will support you will soon come

Remember na your marriage ooo

Royal Roy: I guess your hubby is right about you afterall. You obviously can't control your tongue when angry!!

I personally HATE people who talk thrash out of anger & come back regretting!!!
A very big turn-off.!!!

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks every one for ur wonderful contributions. I'll really make amends and make my marriage work.

I think he's calming down small small oooo. I sent him a message now asking him what he would like to have for dinner and he said special soup, bed, massage and kiss. Typical him.And also I should not forget the apology. That I must kneel down. Lol.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ehen..

This is what we want to hear

May God bless you and your home

alutawestand: Thanks every one for ur wonderful contributions. I'll really make amends and make my marriage work.

I think he's calming down small small oooo. I sent him a message now asking him what he would like to have for dinner and he said special soup, bed, massage and kiss. Typical him.And also I should not forget the apology. That I must kneel down. Lol.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
OP,you're lucky you have a loving man who really loves you.I'm also glad you've realised your folly and ready to right your wrong..All in all,desist from making such remarks anytime an argument ensues.
God bless your marriage.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by vision2050: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is not an issue. You are proud or what?
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by SisiKill1: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
I don't get it....you are wrong, you know you are wrong, he knows you are wrong and you know he knows you are wrong, the who done did wrong party is not in question here. ..so why on earth do you find it difficult to right that wrong?

Once you are at the wrong end of an argument or misunderstanding....you have lost the upper hand (for lack of a better word) and it is up to you to rectify it and this goes for EVERY relationship.... personal and social not just marriage.

Now it is human nature to wanna ride the wave if your rightness. ...when you are right and this is what your husband is doing but seeing as this isn't someone you can avoid (like we would with friends and acquaintances when we wrong them and may not want to apologize) I'm sorry wifey but you have no choice but to let him ride it. The only thing you can do is remember the feeling of utter ughhhhness you have right now...so next time you learn to caution your words cheesy cheesy

The only thing I have a problem with (oh pipe down you gboromiro alabosi okunrins, don't wet ya self yet in sheer joy) is the fact that he thinks kneeling down sgows you are remorseful. I fear hubby might be setting himself up because if you kneel down but don't mean it....what is the point? I think he should be focused more on the sincerity of the gesture of apology than the the gesture itself.

In my opinion, one runs the risk of short changing themselves when they dictate how an apology should be made to them. Sure there's a momentary joy in watching someone gravel according to your mandate but have you really gotten the true results, the one that will last...the one that really matters?!

Anyhoo, just do what you gotta do and be done with it. Can't even believe it lasted this long when you could have turned the matter into a joke by making a big production of the kneeling down and praises in a way that's sure to make him laugh and before you know it, it's kiss kiss bang bang... cheesy cheesy.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: Thanks every one for ur wonderful contributions. I'll really make amends and make my marriage work.

I just lv that! Keep the spirit up
Pls,pls,keep pride aside and ur man will practically worship the ground u step on.make ur marriage an envy and a paradise on earth.
Its all in ur mind.
A big hug for admitting u messed up and yet want to right ur wrong.
Best of luck.
We await good news from u henceforth!
May God give u wisdom whenever u need it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013

Awwwww . . . I love ur hubby already. He's really a man, not all these boys getting married these days.

Pls go and kneel down and get it over with already jor . . I heard there's a way to do 'it' while kneeling! wink grin
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sisi absolutely on point as usual.

@ OP, you dredged up the ugly past unnecessarily ( incredibly annoying I must say), you threw around grave threats and now you are sorry? What else is left but to carry out the ego boosting punishment fitting for the little girl you have behaved like? It will balance the equation IMO.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I don't get it....you are wrong, you know you are wrong, he knows you are wrong and you know he knows you are wrong, the who done did wrong party is not in question here. ..so why on earth do you find it difficult to right that wrong?

Once you are at the wrong end of an argument or misunderstanding....you have lost the upper hand (for lack of a better word) and it is up to you to rectify it and this goes for EVERY relationship.... personal and social not just marriage.

Now it is human nature to wanna ride the wave if your rightness. ...when you are right and this is what your husband is doing but seeing as this isn't someone you can avoid (like we would with friends and acquaintances when we wrong them and may not want to apologize) I'm sorry wifey but you have no choice but to let him ride it. The only thing you can do is remember the feeling of utter ughhhhness you have right now...so next time you learn to caution your words cheesy cheesy

The only thing I have a problem with (oh pipe down you gboromiro alabosi okunrins, don't wet ya self yet in sheer joy) is the fact that he thinks kneeling down sgows you are remorseful. I fear hubby might be setting himself up because if you kneel down but don't mean it....what is the point? I think he should be focused more on the sincerity of the gesture of apology than the the gesture itself.

In my opinion, one runs the risk of short changing themselves when they dictate how an apology should be made to them. Sure there's a momentary joy in watching someone gravel according to your mandate but have you really gotten the true results, the one that will last...the one that really matters?!

Anyhoo, just do what you gotta do and be done with it. Can't even believe it lasted this long when you could have turned the matter into a joke by making a big production of the kneeling down and praises in a way that's sure to make him laugh and before you know it, it's kiss kiss bang bang... cheesy cheesy.

He might not necessarily think her kneeling down shows remorse. He already sees her remorse and is be insisting on that because he knows how difficult it will be for her and wants her to think about it when next she feels like running her mouth. It's called blackmail, we all do it! grin grin

If I know his type, he won't let her knell. Will probably stop her halfway . . he's just trying to make a point!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Awwwww . . . I love ur hubby already. He's really a man, not all these boys getting married these days.

Pls go and kneel down and get it over with already jor . . I heard there's a way to do 'it' while kneeling! wink grin

Lol! Correct guy! He wants soup, massage, kiss and kinky kneeling kama sutraish bed moves!! grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by bellong: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013

Efemena has advised you rightly and Chaircover already explained the unspoken truths about divorce to you. I am happy you have a reasonable and gentle husband, else your tune will be different.

Now to the bolded, put yourself in his shoes, how will you feel if your husband or any other person acts like that to you? The golden rule says, "Do unto others as you want to be treated.." I am sure, with the level of pride and arrogance you displayed with what you wrote above, you wouldn't want anyone to treat you like trash.

You need to work on your temperament and character not just to your husband but also to others. Anybody that speaks trash to his/her fellow during an argument is not fit to be in marriage. Learn how to control your tongue when you are angry, the effect may not be repairable on some occasions. Nagging (yours is extreme as painted by your husband) is a cancer that eats deeply into the heart and erodes confidence of a man. Hence, reason why men hate nagging ladies. WORK ON YOURSELF WOMAN.

If you continue this way, no matter how patient your husband is, there is always a breaking limit. It will become unbearable for him in the long run. It takes two to tango, it will take the two of you to make the marriage work. Do not confuse self esteem with pride.. Pride will not take you anywhere apart from fall cum destruction.

If you cannot kneel for people you seem wholeheartedly, how do you expect God to accept your kneel that's if He is interested in it anyway.

Get books and read, learn patience, humility, perseverance and tolerance, it will help you not only in marriage but in Life.

It is well with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Hates Me / Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.