Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance (4476 Views)

2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / 2012/2013 Shell Petroleum (SPDC) University Scholarship Award Scheme / Chevron University Scholarship 2007/2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by pfowighz(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2006
Please does anyone know somewho won the Mobil university scholarship?

I have filled the acceptance form and all, given them my bank account info and yet for like two months have not yet received any confirmation! I was just wondering if someone didnt intercept it or something!

Please has anybody gotten his money or does anyone know how this thing is operated? Do they always waste time like this

Thanks for reading. V. Grateful.

-PfOwighz
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2006
you should as a matter of urgency get in touch with the public affairs section of mobil. i'm sure they did leave some contact address and phone numbers on their correspondence with you. They may not have gotten your info or maybe it's taken them long to process it. to be on the safe side, give them a call!
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by pfowighz(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2006
Thanks a Lot. Thats just what I'm going to do.

More Comments Please!!! undecided
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2006
Hope you do. i got the chevron scholarship too and i can't remember how long it took them to mail my first check to me. Give them a call just to remind them, they may just be taking their time. chevron also took an enormous amount of time
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by Staind(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2007
Well, if i'm not mistaken, i got my first payment over 11 months after i sent in my acceptance forms. It could be a bit frustrating, but hang on in there, you will get your pepper. when it entres , dont forget your boys oh!
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by luqmanrab: 6:41pm On May 14, 2007
hey, sorry am not replying to request just want to ask you how to apply for the mobil and chevron scholarship. thanks
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by messiah(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2007
I was a Mobil scholar once and I (and a couple of buddies) had the same problem of payment. The best you can do is to try and call the Career and Human Resource Department (at least,that's what they used to call it back then). Get their phone number (preferably GSM) and bother them. They will do something. I assure you. Good luck.
Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance by MrLarc: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Please anybody having information on mobil scholarship payment 2010/2011

(1) (Reply)

Shell,chevron,elf,texaco,agip,total Scholarships: / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.