Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Never Lie To Your Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Lie To Your Wife (1153 Views)

Never Lie To You Mon / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Never Lie To Your Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Lie To Your Wife by giggleout: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sule: "Honey I've been asked to go fishing with my boss for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get the promotion. So could you please pack enough clothes for a week, set out my rod & fishing box. We're leaving from office & I'll swing by the house to pick my things. Oh, Please pack my new blue silk pajamas!"

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said. The following Weekend he came home a little tired but looking good.

The wife welcomed him and asked if he caught many fish?

Sule: "Yes, Lots of Salmon, Blue gill and a few Swordfish. But why didn't u pack my blue silk pajamas?"

Wife: "I did... They're in your fishing box !!!

...for more jokes, visit www.giggleout.com
dont forget to give us a facebook like

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Gej Turn Nigeria To / Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. / Confession Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.