Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The link- a story by damex333 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The link- a story by damex333 (8159 Views)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Check Out This Link.....#a New Kid On The Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F:
grin

Did they enlarged this road today?

grin

I can't help but Laff Out Loud.
of sef laff small before i continue
Nice one bro.
thanks bro

Damex there is something about your story, you cut them too short.. You jump to another part without telling us how... Im just be as if i dey read lovely-short stories collection. . .
just trying to tell tunji's background, and i don't want it to be too long. But since you said something about it, i think i will work on it.

Ooooh . . . I get the name now : "Click the Link" meaning we should link it our self. . .smiley

Sorry sir, now i understand.
eh :\ i really dont understand. Can you pls explain
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by ERF: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: of sef laff small before i continue
thanks bro

just trying to tell tunji's background, and i don't want it to be too long. But since you said something about it, i think i will work on it.

eh :\ i really dont understand. Can you pls explain

Since you dey add links to the story without informing us naa.

If you wanto tell about someone you should use the flash back method sha, but not without informing us. . . With the flash before you go back..
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F:

Since you dey add links to the story without informing us naa.

If you wanto tell about someone you should use the flash back method sha, but not without informing us. . . With the flash before you go back..
hmmm, owkay boss. Will surely do that.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333, I sent you a mail.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Damex333, I sent you a mail.
seen and replied some moments ago.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: seen and replied some moments ago.
Send it again. I did not see it
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Send it again. I did not see it
sent again as PM,
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: sent again as PM,
Seen
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Continuation.

Eight years later.
"Tunji, you are going to school now, becareful o, don't keep bad company" Mrs. Fasasi said to Tunji who was busy arranging his bag well, but he was silent, his mother continued "remember you have no father, neither do you have siblings. You are all i have o, don't disappoint me. Don't let my enemies mock me" "mum, you don't need to break any sweat on that, i will behave myself, you" " you better do o, don't make me cry over you" she interrupted him. "you know how many years i stayed at home before getting this admission, so i don't really have time for bad company even the good ones sef" he continued anyway. "keep your things very well o, please move closer to God o." " why are you telling me to keep my things na, a twenty years old big guy or have you forgotten am twenty already?" "you can be a fifty years old man, but you can never graduate from being my child, my baby boy" she replied him "hmmmmm" he said as he rolled his eyes. "mum, let me get on my way, i don't want to arrive there late in the night" he announced as he picked his bag, he threw the strap of the bag over his shoulder. He went outside the door but stopped just as he stepped outside to wait for his mother. They both went to the car park together, he saw a white 14-seat bus parked at the spot allotted to buses going to ilesha and ile-ife. He moved towards it and his mother walked behind him. "where is this bus going to" he asked the man he that sat at the driver seat. "ilesha-ife" the man said. He asked how much is the fare and he was told one thousand three hundred. He moved to the entrance and sat at the middle seat.
The journey to ife was kind of boring for Tunji as he slept three different times, he got to the Obafemi Awolowo University school gate and he alighted from the and went to take a bus that will convey him to the school campus. If then took a bike to Faj hostel as it is normally called, Faj hostel is one of the biggest hostel in the school. It is as big as a whole community. It house so many houses, there are main blocks which are numbered in alphabets it ranges from A to J which means there are 10 blocks the main blocks are a two storey building having 6 rooms on each floor. It also have the annex building the annex are 6 in numbers.
This hostel will be Tunji's community for the next one year, he doesn't know where he will be next year, and if doesn't seems to be disturbed. He saw a notice board as he entered the hostel, he looked at it and discovered it s the chart of the rooms, he looked for his room number, his room number should be 207, he had requested for rooms and was happy that he was offered room 207, he looked at the chart and found out the his room was surely in block F. He doesn't know where block F is, so he stopped a short guy and asked him, the guy showed him the way went away.
He stopped in front me a closed door with the number 207 written boldly on the top of the door. He pushed d door and entered, he met two other guys in the room. One of the guys was arranging his clothes in d wardrobe while the other one was playing with his phone lying on his bed. " Good afternoon guys, is this room 207" Tunji asked, "yeah" the guys arranging his clothes answered him.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Ollyfad(f): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Damex r u in ma school? Or do u stay in ife? Kus d way u describd faj cn nly b dat detaild by an insider. Bt sha d size of awo hall cnt b beaten by any hall in d skul.ur updates taks 2 lng o
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ollyfad: Damex r u in ma school? Or do u stay in ife? Kus d way u describd faj cn nly b dat detaild by an insider. Bt sha d size of awo hall cnt b beaten by any hall in d skul.ur updates taks 2 lng o
d description is wat you get from a guy that wrote post utme twice in d skul and stayed in faj one week on d two occasion. Am too lazy jawe. Will try and update after the Nigeria game. THANKS 4 READING.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by stchuksie(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Damex333: d description is wat you get from a guy that wrote post utme twice in d skul and stayed in faj one week on d two occasion. Am too lazy jawe. Will try and update after the Nigeria game. THANKS 4 READING.

hmmm....
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Lollz(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont even know what to say but, I just know i have to comment as percheesy(you know nawwink) Btw, keep up with the good work! More ink to your pen!!! #squeezing myself in d front seat:p#
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
st.chuksie:

hmmm....
bros, don't mind that damex o, the laziness has eaten up his bone
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lollz: I dont even know what to say but, I just know i have to comment as percheesy(you know nawwink) Btw, keep up with the good work! More ink to your pen!!! #squeezing myself in d front seat:p#
thanks my darling. Come and seat with me jor
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Continuation
AFTER TWO YEARS
"Thank you mum" Tunji said into his phone as he moved to his corner, he pulled the phone away from his cheek, he just got back from the lecture theatre, where he and his mates were forced to seat and wait for a lecturer, the man refused to come, he could only endure seating for thirty minutes before he became impatient and went out of the big hall, the oduduwa lecture theatre 1, was almost filled up with little spaces without students sitting on them, the theatre was attached to the amphi theatre, one of the biggest theatre in west Africa, he wen outside the complex and trekked to his hostel. He was already tired from walking. "Tunji, how far na" Frank, his roommate asked him, "guy, i just dey ni, that lecturer just delay person for inside class, still no come, person just sit for one hour and yet that man no even show." he exaggerated, they both discussed and argued about various thing ranging from lectures to lecturers, to sport, to women " guy, e get one question i be wan ask you o", "ask your question, na" " i see you and one fine gal like that" "please, you guys should speak english jor, and respect school environment na" Benson, another member of room that just entered the room said " which gal are you talking about?" Frank asked him, ignoring but respecting Benson's request, "that gal i saw with you and some guys earlier this morning, both of you are coming out of forks and fingers and the guys are behind you like bodyguards" he answered, "oh, you mean Bukky, she is my girlfriend, Blessing's friend, i met her at the bukateria, so we walked to her department together" he said to him, and continued with an askance look "what with her?" " i like that gal o, can you work her out for me?" "smoke dey your head? Which kind of work are you sending me?" Frank shot at him " please, help a brother out na" "can't a brother help himself out?" he snapped at him.
Tunji have fulfilled his mother's advise through out his first two years in school, he was studying biochemistry, he avoided both bad company and ladies, unfortunately for him, the room he illegal bought from a first year student, also housed a cultist.
"Look here my friend, you can't have, she is more than your class" Frank said, he has just broke his bubbles he thought, " are you downgrading me Frank?" he asked "haba Frank, don't downgrade him na, his is nothing but a common jew," Benson said facing Frank, then he faced Tunji as said "Bukky is no ordinary girl, she is the girl friend of Capon" "Capon?" Tunji asked shocked, "yes capon, why you con open mouth like person wey see obama for the first time?" Benson said to him, " look at him, the person that asked us to respect school environment" Frank accused as he stood up "am going outside jor, i want to play football" he announced " i am going to angola hall too, i want to go and see wahab" Benson and Frank both went out leaving Frank alone with his thought.
When he saw that he was all alone in the room, he thought about what his roommate had said to him, "so they mean i can't date that girl, but that gal make sense o, that yellow sexy girl, they are now saying that i can't date her just because their capon is dating her, well that one be case o, i must try my luck" he said to himself, he continued talking to himself untill his phone rang, it was one of his classmates, he had informed him that they had lectures immediately he left the class, he also said the teacher had fixed another lecture for the next day, which was saturday. He had also offered to borrow him his note.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Ollyfad(f): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2013
U try 4 dis ur descriptn oo bt y oau kum deny u more dan twice na?? U collect awolowo wife b4 im die ni?
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by stchuksie(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Ollyfad: U try 4 dis ur descriptn oo bt y oau kum deny u more dan twice na?? U collect awolowo wife b4 im die ni?
kikikikiki.....i jst dey laff. Na wa u o!
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Ollyfad: U try 4 dis ur descriptn oo bt y oau kum deny u more dan twice na?? U collect awolowo wife b4 im die ni?
d one wey i collect pass awolowo wife o, i collect his certificate sef. Thanks 4 following
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
st.chuksie:

kikikikiki.....i jst dey laff. Na wa u o!
boss, how you see d story na.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Guys, please drop your critics na. I want to grow o.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Ollyfad(f): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
So na u cos d wahala wey mak am drop western premiership 4 akintola abi??d story is gtin beta dough
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by stchuksie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Damex333: boss, how you see d story na.

The story dey on point....na u we dey rizn make u drop am as e dey hot....thumbs up bro!

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Ollyfad: So na u cos d wahala wey mak am drop western premiership 4 akintola abi??d story is gtin beta dough
thanks sisi. But me i no know abt d drop of western premiership 4 akintola o.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2013
st.chuksie:

The story dey on point....na u we dey rizn make u drop am as e dey hot....thumbs up bro!
thanks bro. You can check d story on my siggy
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by BukkyDan(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
#peeps in, reads update#

its been a while sha.

#spreads her mat fully#
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dedicated to Ollyfad and Aghagba. Those two are the people who made sure i update today.

"Guy, this your story don dey too long o, I am getting sleepy" Jakes said yawning, when Tunji looked at the three people he was narrating the story of his life to, he discovered they were bored, so he decided to skip the boring part. " I managed to get the girl to know me, spending all my allowance to impress the girl, she became my friend, but the Capon didn't want our friendship and warned me several time, but I ignored his threats, then one fateful day. He tracked me down and tried to kill me, but because of the timely intervention of two vigilantes, they left me and fled but, they forgot a knife in the side of my stomach." he paused to look at the expression on the face of his listeners, and their spewed pity and sympathy. He flashed a sad smile and continued " The ignorant Vigilantes removed the knife from my stomach, and rushed me to the school hospital, the school hospital administered first aid to my bleeding side. My mum was called in, and i was referred to the OSUN STATE TEACHING HOSPITAL, she took me there and said for the bills, she left for home but couldn't get home as she was involved in an accident on her way home." as Tunji said this tears escaped from his teargland in the corner of his eyes and fell helplessly to the ground. " I couldn't expose them, I left them. I graduated from school the next year after seeing my self through and went for my service. I searched for work for a year, but couldn't find any. Someone advised me to do the work I had learnt while waiting for admission, so i became a full time mechanic."

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by ninja4life(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Damex333: Dedicated to Ollyfad and Aghagba. Those two are the people who made sure i update today.

"Guy, this your story don dey too long o, I am getting sleepy" Jakes said yawning, when Tunji looked at the three people he was narrating the story of his life to, he discovered they were bored, so he decided to skip the boring part. " I managed to get the girl to know me, spending all my allowance to impress the girl, she became my friend, but the Capon didn't want our friendship and warned me several time, but I ignored his threats, then one fateful day. He tracked me down and tried to kill me, but because of the timely intervention of two vigilantes, they left me and fled but, they forgot a knife in the side of my stomach." he paused to look at the expression on the face of his listeners, and their spewed pity and sympathy. He flashed a sad smile and continued " The ignorant Vigilantes removed the knife from my stomach, and rushed me to the school hospital, the school hospital administered first aid to my bleeding side. My mum was called in, and i was referred to the OSUN STATE TEACHING HOSPITAL, she took me there and said for the bills, she left for home but couldn't get home as she was involved in an accident on her way home." as Tunji said this tears escaped from his teargland in the corner of his eyes and fell helplessly to the ground. " I couldn't expose them, I left them. I graduated from school the next year after seeing my self through and went for my service. I searched for work for a year, but couldn't find any. Someone advised me to do the work I had learnt while waiting for admission, so i became a full time mechanic."
I dey gbadun dis ur story.I hope u continue d story and start updating
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Aliyuozioma(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
hmmm
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Hector90(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
I love this story, especially d story line,vry unpridictable. But quick updates matters cos it brings more fans,costructive critisism n others...... Weldone bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / Tamed / Free Wallpaper Dwnlds: **new:chelsea, Barca, Manu, Arsenal** Updated 26/04/2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.