Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The link- a story by damex333 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The link- a story by damex333 (8158 Views)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Check Out This Link.....#a New Kid On The Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
As Early as 3:00a.m of a cold wednesday, Alex woke up with a jolt, he had been dreaming. His eyes went on a tour around the room he was , The 12feet brown painted square room which has no window the only form of ventilation comes from the iron gates that reminded him that he was in the police cell and not his room. He scratched the spot that a generation of mosquitoes just feasted upon on his back, he try to strech his legs, but the obstruction only reminded him of the condition and mode of sleeping in this cage-like cell. 3 on a roll. Luckily for him, he is sleeping post was close to one of the four edges of the room, so he sat up and rested on the wall, he looked around, his brain made a mental count of his neighbours and he counted 12 criminals or alleged criminals, he looked at his nearest neighbour, he was dark complexion man with long beards that would make u mistake him 4 osama bin laden, he was bare chested. He suddenly remember that the day after tomorrow is the date of his trial. He decides to try if sleep can come and take him away.

'Hey!', alex neighbour tapped him on his back, "stand up and hear if the officer go call your name" tunji shouted at alex that was still feeling sleepy. "wey the eight cultist wey we carry come here yesterday" the officer called, "we dey here jor" they chorused, "come here make you dey go your mama house o" d officer replied them,
when they all went out it then remained just four men. Alex then staired at the three of them, then alex looked more at the man that woke him up, he is a 6feet tall man, he was the neighbour that slept next to him,"hi" if said, the other two looked at him like he is talking shit, "hello" his neighbour which alex later learnt his name was tunji, answered him wondering wat brought him here seeing that he looked like he is in his early twenty he is 5feet 7inch tall of average weight, then he asked alex "what are you in for" this brought the attention of the other guys in the cell.

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by stchuksie(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Apart from a few spelling errors, this is a nice effort. Please continue.

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by chistar01(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Ok, you have gotten my attention. Come and continue, you seem to have a story i'll like here.

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Aghagba(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls cm nd update

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Alex Osatumpong had came from a average family but his father been a calabar man love women almost more than his life which leads to him having more than 4 wives and each wife bore him children even with this Mr. Osatumpong had many children outside wedlock, though he didnt marry any of his three other wives lawfully except for the first one. Alex had been a very good and brilliant boy but due to his father's nonchalant attitude to his academics was very slow and at age 17 he dropped out of senior secondary school 1. Since alex mother had died during child birth when she was trying to give birth to the 4th child, alex was sent to live with his father's immediate junior brother.

"omo oshi, omo radarada(stupid child, useless child),i send am message, him lose my money, my whole fifty naira", bukky explained to her husband, "he must find am o, or else he no go chop for this house", she continued. Bukky is a young normal weight lady of twenty seven years, the wife to alex uncle, "ehn, alex how did you lose the money, if you dont find the money, you wont eat in this house o" chidi added salt to alex's injury, "ah uncle, na those boys for that tarmac snatch am for my hand o, even as i wan collect am, na im one of them slap my face, threaten me with knife o." alex lied, he had use the money to play gamble, when ade his friend and a member of the tarmac convince him, but unfortunately for him, he lost out on the dice game, when he threw a one. "you should have wait for them to cut you with the knife before coming na" chidi replied. Alex then resigned after realising that his food for this night and tomorow morning is surely in mars.

The next day, after chidi had gone out, and bukky is still in her bedroom since she was married a full house wife, alex started doing press up in the sitting room, and their apartment is just a room and parlour apartment. Bukky got up from her bed and head to the sitting room only to find alex shirtless, alex is 6 feet tall, with broad shoulders and arguable 4-packs abs, that entice bukky anytime she sees it, " come and her me kill the rat that is disturbing me in the room o." she partially shouted, "person wey never chop since yesterday no fit kill rat o" he answered her, "please, i will cook now, and will give you", he agreed and followed her inside, she then pointed to the cupboard beside the bed "its in there" he turned to asked her where and saw that she was totally unclad, with her two extra-large twins towers dangling like a pendulum bob, and the two dark n1pples, pointing at him, he blinked twice, pinched himself trying to wake himself from this dream, cos its too real to be true, he has always fantasice squeezing the twin tower of bukky, and here is a real chance to do it. "are you going to stand there all day?", her voice but through his thought, they got to work and he first went to squeeze the twin tower, and he also discarded all of his clothing, immediately he got on her and started penetrating, after few minutes, chidi barged in.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by yemi2plus(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
#Following.
Always spell your words in full and make use of paragraph, it makes the write-up looks beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by yemi2plus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
But wait o... I dey suspect this your name. Nor be you be Demex333?
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by chistar01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
yemi2plus2: But wait o... I dey suspect this your name. Nor be you be Demex333?
na him oh. It seems everybody now has 2 accounts. Foxy now damex
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
sshhhh, dont attract my.nd here. Damex no dey write o, na cream dey write. And na nokia 3310 im dey use o. So no mata how many paragraph the tin no dey hear.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: na him oh. It seems everybody now has 2 accounts. Foxy now damex
foxy get 10 accounts o.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks @aghagha, yemi2plus, and chistar update coming in a bit
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
*did i say barge in, i meant chidi came in.*
Few minutes later, Chidi opened the door, bukky saw him immediately because the bed is facing the door, and she started feigning a act of rape against her, unknow to alex, he pinned her hand to the bed, and continue the to and fro movement. "egbami o, ofe pa mi o, o rape mi ni o. (help me, he wants to kill me, he is rapping me o.) alex was dumbfounded, he then saw a shadow forming in front of him, he jumped off bukky and off the bed, that single action saved his head from the big stick chidi was about to break his head with, bukky has already formed a stream of tears from her eyes, explaining to her husband how alex had succeeded in rapping her, but alex wasn't around to counter attack her, cos he has fled the apartment, and chidi accepted all what his wife told him without objections like someone that is being controlled by a remote.
"wetin do you wey you hang your head for your hands like person wey them don pronounce death sentence for" ibrahim, alex best friend in the neighbourhood ask him that evening, ibrahim, a 5feet 9inch tall, slim guy with muscles like that of sin cara of WWE was clad in a brown round neck T-shirt over a tired quarters black pants, alex looked up to his friend and said "bukky don kill me o", "bukky kill you, and you still dey here dey follow me talk?" ibrahim answered while picking sand from the floor to pour on him, "ta, no be that talk jor, wetin you wan do?" alex asked, "na sand i wan pour you make you vanish back na, as you talk say bukky don kill you"ibro answered "my guy, tell me wetin happen" he continued while dusting the pavemen beside alex so that he can sit there, alex narrated his condition to him and ibro asked "how you take know say na she tell chidi say na rape you rape am?" "i wan go back to the house, na im i con see kunle our neighbour way talk say make i no go back o, say even chidi still dey find me wan break my head" alex answered sorrowfully " where go con stay now now na?" ibro said with concern "abi you go join us for tarmac and you go dey sleep for our house?" he continued "my guy, a berger no dey get choice o, even the boys go happy to see me for there" alex said. They both rose up to leave and they started walking toward the route to the tarmac.
They arrived at the tarmac after walking some 15 minutes, and met some boys and the chairman of the tarmac there, the chairman is very approachable and he housed all boys in his house and the guys sleep in the same room. "ehn, olori oko bam bam, owo meji fun enikan,(the big chairman, two hand for one person) the one that talks and noone counter attack" alex hailed him, "lexo, wa gbayi, what happen, what are you looking for in our tarmac today after we don chop your money yesterday." "haba, chairman, shey i no fit come here again ni?" "no, you are welcome na, i just wan know mayb you carry money come, wey my boys go fit chop today." "oga na big wahala dey him head o" ibro interjected. "lexo, wetin do you" chairman asked with concern "chairman, bukky and chidi don pursue me commot for house o" "you mean say bukky eru aya (load of the chest=big boobsgrin) and ur uncle don pursue for house?" "yes o, i no con get anywhere to stay" "lexo, you know say you be my boy, wetin you want make i do?" "I come ask he i fit stay ur side o" "that one na small thing na- you fit come our side con sleep na"chairman said and continued facing the other guys that are just three in number "where ibro go?" "im dey there, im go collect money from that danfo wey wan load for there" (danfo no be german language o, its a special kinda 16-passenger bus that is used mainly in lagos that is mostly coloured yellow), ajayi, that is always called jade answered, "ehn, lexo go join you guys for here" "make i quick go our meeting jawe" he said "tell ibro say i don waka" he yelled as was goin
"with all the epistle you just said, you still haven't answered my question o." tunji cut him short, "what really are you in for" he continued, the other two inmates laughed out loudgrin, "ehn, thats where am going" alex countered, "i know, but tell me what you are in for first" tunji further probed "robbery and murder" alex whispered, tunji was shocked, as he wonder how this small boy don rob people and even murder someone or people "why you con dey whisper? Shey na the police you no want make them hear you ni or we wey dey inside the cell with you?" one of the other two inmates asked a rhetoric question. "oya continue your epistle, but fast forward am" tunji finally said after overcoming his shock
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by stchuksie(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
9ce story, kip it comin. More!
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don try post several time its lyk there is am unseen force that is not allowing post cos my food will simply off wen my post is 4000 words away. Let me try again sha.

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by yemi2plus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
I don try post several time its lyk there is am unseen force that is not allowing post cos my food will simply off wen my post is 4000 words away. Let me try again sha.
phone
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
"food dey this house so?" ade asked as he was entering the room that housed him and four other occupants, it was a hard time for the boys as the governor has cancelled all tarmac in the state, and how they have been eating, (d writer sef no know). "shey the food wey your papa buy keep for here abi?" ibro answered him with a question which is typical of a good Nigerian citizen. "no mind am, him just wan make you vex ni jawe" jade told ibro trying to calm him. "wetin dey do this one, who you dey vex for, abeg park well jor" ade replied him in a brotherly manner, before ibro can say anything, ade pulled out #500 from his back pocket and point it to them, "oya take make una go arrange food make we chop". Immediately, lexo that has been so quiet and silent both in words and action sprang up like a spring suppressed since 1881 and grab the money like a mad hungry guy he was then stormed out of the room to do the arrangement all in the speed of light, "but ade, i asked you shey you get money this morning before you commot 4 this place na, and you talk say you no get money" chairman asked ade after lexo had left and he had got over his shock. "ehn, money no dey my hand that time na" ade replied "where ds money con come from?" chairman asked again "na....... Na....... ehn .......m" ade stammered "ade my guy, we sef don dey find job wey we wan to or business we go engage in wey go dey bring money to our pockets and the money sef go dey enter house na" chairman said understanding that he was reluctant to say it out "na toothpick business o" ade opened up to them, toothpick business is not the buying and selling of toothpick or those tiny sticks o, but its d searching and empting of unsuspecting people pockets and purse sometimes it is the grabbing and passing around of innocent people properties for proper keeping grin. "for where you dey do that one?" jade asked " na 4 every where o." ade answered "but that business risky na" chairman said. Lexo came in with five plates filled with indomie and eggs that mere looking at it you wud know that he has done toothpick business before coming up with it. "lexo, na just five card you take prepare all this tin wey i dey see for plate?" ade asked suprisingly " na, somehow somehow o." lexo replied. The four of them shared a look but lexo saw it and said " person fit no see another one chop today or tomorow o. Na im make me carry small indomie noodlles join the small wey i buy o" lexo explain "you sef don dey work be that o. " ibro said "which kin work?" lexo asked while the other laughed loudly and lexo was looking like they have sold him already. "ade talk say na toothpick business make am get small money for hand and we dey think say make we join am but we still dey think am, so as you don dey do the business small small so, na to join make business grow e remain?" chairman poured out. "kai, me sef get that kind thought before o, but i be dey fear say make you no go pursue me commot for house na." lexo confessed.

To be continued.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
yemi2plus2:
phone
thanks 4 d correction boss
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:

To be continued.

Till when nah? Nna shaperly con give us full gist jor.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
"mehn, within two weeks i don make twenty grands(thousand), guys make we expand our ministry na." lexo said while counting the amount he had made since they started the toothpick business excluding the money he contributed for food. "what do you mean" ibro asked, "shey you carry brain for that your head at all?" ade asked a scarstic question, "i dey talk say make we they use instrument for our business" (instruments here is not the piano or guitar you use in church o, neither is it the ones doctors use but its the instrument used by small scale armed robbers, the instruments are guns,cutlass, A-K's etc) lexo answered ibro's question. "you mean make we turn am to big time robbery?" chairman asked, "that one too much na, police fit catch us or make them kill us " jade contributed, "wetin dey do you wey you always dey dear sef? Na lexo suppose to dey dear like this because na him young pass for all of us" ade shouted at jade "make una stop dey shout jor, since almost all of you don agree say make we expand our coast as the bible take talk am. We go expand am" chairman declared, since he was the chairman of their fallen tarmac, and he is the one that house them all, he has am unwritten authority and the boys obey his every command. "but if we wan dey use instruments, how we go take get am?" ibro asked "that one easy na, we go just contribute small money, and i go arrange the guns" ade replied him. "abeg we don finish that one, na food e remain make i chop"

THREE MONTHS LATER
"i got an information that the manager of yemco group of company in michael crescent just collected the pension money of its old men, but he refuse distributing them to the pensioners." chairman said to his boys in a well furnished two bedroom apartment painted green wid the picture of Goodluck Jonathan the chief of staff and commander of the army of the federal republic of Nigeria largely place above the 32-inch plasma television that was showing a match between chelsea and arsenal with chelsea winning 8 goals to nothing grin.
The boys were seated in three couch with ade and lexo at the right side of chairman, ibro and jade sat at the left side. "that man no wan pay the pensioners abi?" ade asked "what is our mission and when do we strike?" lexo asked business-like (dont be suprised all of them understands english but pidgin hugged them like second skin) "this mission is very urgent, we strike today"chairman answered " jade and ibro why are you guys not talking?" ade asked while 'na this kin people let my papa die o, when the manager of the place wey him dey work no pay am four years due pension, the man just die cos of stroke, na this same person wey no pay my papa make me dey thief now o.' ibro thought. "we dey wait for our own work na" jade answered ade "and here is the plan of the house, we enter the house through the main gate, lexo you know what to do," chairman explained and lexo nodded, "after entering............."

"oga, pls you know where vicky road dey for here" lexo asked the gateman of Number 3 house in Dammey lane in ajaokuta which happen to be where Mr. Attai, the manager of yemco group of company stays. The others where in front the walls beside the gate and the gate was a black one that has space in between "na that corner e dey" the gateman answered without leaving his position, "oga, i no know where that place dey na, please direct me wella" lexo try his luck again "just go there and the next junction na vicky road" the gateman answered by using his hands to direct him without leaving his spot. Lexo decided to use his last luck. "owkay oga, thank You, help me manage this small money," lexo said pointing a #1000 naira note. The money served as a magnet that drew the man to him, "thank You bros" the gateman answered as he drew out his hand to take the money, but lexo drew a A-K 18 gun at him while the others did same and they ordered him to open the gate which he did with shaking hands. As they entered they carried the gateman and tied him to his chair and they drove the sky blue plate number less chairman's car in. They faced the house and started walking in.

(I need you guys criticize, correct, and encourage me.)
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by CREAM333: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Double post
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2013
You are doing a good job smiley

1 Like

Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
"Please, let me go and i wont even disturb you" the gateman struggled with the rope he was tied with "you" chairman said pointing at jade "tape that man mouth and stay with him" jade walked towards the gateman while the man started struggling again, he tried getting the plate number of the car that the thieves drove in, but he saw that the plate number was ABOUT TO WED, then he gave up the struggle and lie still.
Then the four of them walked towards the building in equal strides. Lexo knocked at the door, "who is that" Mrs attai said coming out of the kitchen with a napkin in her hands "am coming, hold on" she said, with a frown on her face "who is that person that can't sleep in his or her house that is disturbing my peace at this ungodly hour she thought looking at the the wall clock hanging at the top of the entrance door "can't you help me check who is at the door?" she asked her husband that was so engrossed in the 9 o'clock AIT news that was showing on his 32-inch LCD television that hanged comfortably on the wall, Mr. Attai was sitting on the brown couch that was place adjacent to the kitchen door, "go and check it your self am busy here, am sure its the mechanic working on my honda jeep that wants to tell me he has finished working on it" he said without taking his eyes from the television screen "tell him to see me in the office tomorow" he continued "mtcheww" she hissed while walking to the door.
"who are looking for please" she asked the four-man committee that stood at the door with uneasiness written all over her face "we are here to see Mr Attai, we have am appointment with him" lexo said with sweet voice, he was chosen to talk because he had the softest voice among then all but it took great effort from him to pull out such a sweet voice from his own mouth, "oh" she relaxed when she heard the sweet voice, but was slightly alarmed cos she had warned her husband not to do meetings in the house especially at ungodly hours after the last meeting he did with his board some dey weeks back which they finished at 11pm, but since she didn't want to disgrace her husband in front of any visitor, she opened the door wider so they can come in, "honey, you didn't tell me you have an appointment in the house this night" she said lovely so her husband can hear from his sitting position, immediately Mr attai heard that his mind quickly did a usain-bolt-like running through all things he did that day and immediately he remembered the pension money he brought home, he half fainted and half died, getting to heaven, angel gabriel pursued him with the speed of light back to earth, and he woke up to face his august visitors.
"ehn....... Ehn... I can't .. . can't remember your face o." he said picking from the hair on his head to the sole of his feet. "i know you recognise our face because this is not our face we are simply wearing a mask" chairman said with a wicked smile stamped on it face for a second and continued "but am certainly sure that you must remember the look and feel of this" bringing out his gun immediately she saw the gun she fell down flat on her tummy speaking all the language she knows and the ones she know nothing of from swahili to german to spanish just that she is damaging the languages. "ah, bros i recognise am wella, even, na my oga at the top be that" Mr Attai said with sweats breaking free from the pores cos they want to watch the show "the weather experts are sure that rainfall is going to increase this year, so please desist from throwing dirt into gutters and drainage" the newscaster said ignorant of whats happening to his admirer that refuse to leave his seat as soon as she(newscaster) came on stage, " well, i am not here for formalty, neither am i here for reunion, am here for the pension money you brought into this house today" chairman went straight to business, "bros, i no craze, i no fit bring money come house na" he said forgetting that english is Nigeria's official language , "why you no dey bring money come house?" lexo asked and immediately added "abi, you no wan make we chop?" going down to pidgin with him. "no, you go chop belle full, my wife dey cook soup for kitchen" he answered stupidly, "we are not here for food, just get us the money" chairman quickly replied him before lexo answer cos he know lexo loves food pass his life "where you husband keep the money" ade asked Mrs Attai while slapping her big buttocks "i dont know o, i don't know" she answered still shaking i must kill this man today, i must use him as atonement to my father that died as a result me people like him that keeps pension money ibro thought "allow me shoot his big head jor" ibro shouted at Mr Attai bring the gun in contact with his head "no shoot me, i get the money inside room"

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Damex333: Mr attai heard that his mind quickly did a usain-bolt-like running through all things he did that day and immediately he remembered the pension money he brought home, he half fainted and half died, getting to heaven, angel gabriel pursued him with the speed of light back to earth, and he woke up to face his august visitors.

Likes this part but wait, I'm I the only one enjoying this interesting story undecided
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Likes this part but wait, I'm I the only one enjoying this interesting story undecided
am happy you like the story,
dont mind us on nl, we have so many ghost riders readers but thanks i following.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Damex333: am happy you like the story,
dont mind us on nl, we have so many ghost riders readers but thanks i following.

Ur welcome. I'm seriously supporting you. Pls don't back down
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
"ehn ehn, you get money for house?, na im you con dey give us wahala since money abi? I don talk say make i waste this man brain" ibro asked with bitterness written all over his face as he pressed the gun on Mr. Attai's big head "na the baba at the top wey i dey serve go punish you for wasting our time o" ade added frustratedly, "tell your husband to give us the money na," lexo asked Mrs. Attai with his hands placed on her big buttocks as she bending and her knee was touching the ground with her buttocks pointing upward i dont know why i like big things o, and if chairman did not follow us now, it will be easy to enjoy is big ass woman o. This ass succulent die if thought to himself "easy guys, we still need his brain so that he can remember where he kept the money we came for" chairman tried to calm his boys while he went to seat at a close sofa "where did you keep the money?" chairman asked, chairman seems like the only one acting all business-like maybe it was because he had suffer before being made the chairman of the tarmac, his life story is a story of sufferness, he had lost his dad and mum at a very tender age of 5, he had to stay with his aged grandmum, who also died before he saw 12 years on planet earth, he had to struggle to provide for himself by doing petty jobs like cutting woods from the forest and carrying it to the market to sell, by helping people to carry their wares from point of selling to their cars or public cars for a token to other small petty jobs just to survive. He end up being a tout in one of the markets and he rose among the ranks to become a tarmac chairman until the Government put him back to square one.
Back to story.

"Where is the money" chairman asked again but this time in an angry tone " its in my bedroom, let me go and bring it for you" Mr. Attai said trying to stand up, "and what are trying to do?" chairman asked standing up from his position, "i want to stand up so i can bring the money for you ni" he said "oh, eeya, very kind of you, but lets treat you like a king you are in you house" chairman replied him going back to his seat "you and you, carry him up and follow him to bring the money" chairman continued pointing to lexo and ade which kind winch be this chairman sef, e just stop my touching adventure lexo thought to himself when ibro heard that he was not called to follow Mr. Attai in, he gave a silent grunt and anger flushed his whole personalty. this man should at given me the go ahead, so that i can kill him in that room and say he refuse given us the money, well i must still kill am noni "oya move, and dont try to play van damme cos you might end with no head" ade called behind him.
IN THE ROOM
"where they money jor?" lexo asked and slapped his head, "e dey under bed" he answered but still stood at the same spot still afraid that he was going to part ways with the money "make i go bring am my self?" lexo asked again. With that Mr. Attai bent under the bed to reach for the money "so na this bed you take dey yansh that fine woman abi?" lexo asked rhetorically Mr. Attai withdrew from the bed under while dragging a ghana must go bag, he successfully dragged it out and said nothing with his face carrying the ugliest scowl that should get into the Guiness Book of World Record. "oya, move to the sitting room jor" ade said pushing him toward the sitting room.
Two minutes later Mr. Attai was pushed into the sitting room by ade while lexo carried a ghana must go bag with him while he was grinning from ear to ear as the money he saw in the bag would be up to fifty million if carefully counted and that alone can make a grown up man turn to a day old baby. "Thank you sir for your small cooperation, we hope you enjoyed our business transaction we are looking forward doing more business with you " chairman said smiling for the first time that night cos at least the operation is about to finish because he was sure there is no obstacle lying outside, if there is, jade would have alerted them on the walkie talkie with him.
As they were going with ade at the front and lexo with the ghana must go behind him, and chairman following closely, they heard a gunshot from behind then and before they could look back they heard three more shots.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by ERF: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Carry On siR, WE are soLidly behind yhu
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2013
After typing plenty long update, and clicking submit my update don loss o.
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Damex333: After typing plenty long update, and clicking submit my update don loss o.

Awww.... This is sad. Sowwi u hear sad
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Awww.... This is sad. Sowwi u hear sad
i will update 2day sha, wen my ba3 s filled up
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by VivyGift(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Damex333: i will update 2day sha, wen my ba3 s filled up

Okay. No p
Re: The link- a story by damex333 by sambroose(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Damex333.............nice write up( don't lemme call you the bomb yet)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / Tamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.