Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? (3850 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by uniqueseun(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2008
Friends, I would like to know your opinion about having a domineering girl-friend.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by RampantT(f): 6:40pm On May 25, 2008
Let her keep oppressing you. . eventually, you'll break wink
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by buzyDiva(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2008
uniqueseun:

Friends, I would like to know your opinion about having a domineering girl-friend.

depends on the kinda of person u are.

domineering and domineering don't work together o . . world war 4 be dat.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by DrKitaun(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2008
how would a Tiger get involved in the 1st place with a Lion ? undecided
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by vivaladiva(f): 6:52pm On May 25, 2008
submit ojare
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by RampantT(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2008
vivaladiva:

submit ojare
abi o.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by frank316(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2008
vivaladiva:

submit ojare
for watin na?

@poster
such girls can be your greatest problem.but as a man you must learn to try your best to overcome challenges.
look for a psychological way of breaking her down. dont ever let her dominate you

i may suggest silence, sex the way she likes it, slapping her when she does not expect you would, or taking her by surprise with your actions.

but you know her better, look for a way to have a tight grip on her, but if you cant leave her for good.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2008
for watin na?

meaning wetin na?

@topic
abeg submit totally ojare
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 25, 2008
What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend?

Ans: Dump her
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2008
Fight to regain your post, or forget about that relationship
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by sistajay(f): 10:14pm On May 25, 2008
You shut up and put up with her, or ask yourself if you want to be submissive to her FOREVER.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Ajebota(f): 11:34pm On May 25, 2008
frank 3.16:

for watin na?

@poster
such girls can be your greatest problem.but as a man you must learn to try your best to overcome challenges.
look for a psychological way of breaking her down. don't ever let her dominate you

i may suggest silence, sex the way she likes it, slapping her when she does not expect you would, or taking her by surprise with your actions.

but you know her better, look for a way to have a tight grip on her, but if you can't leave her for good.

slapping her? nawa o, when you are not beast.I mean really, how do people talk like this?
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by HRhotness(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2008
U shd try being submissive, u just might like it
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by frank316(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2008
Ajebota:

slapping her? nawa o, when you are not beast.I mean really, how do people talk like this?
some girls really deserve a couple of slaps sometimes.

what does this girl thgink she is? why should she be dominering?

is she Abacha? or Obasanjo?

i still believ a couple of slaps will bring her back to order. pesonally i am not a fan of hitting women, but when she is dominering, she either bend or break
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Ajebota(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2008
frank 3.16:

some girls really deserve a couple of slaps sometimes.

what does this girl thgink she is? why should she be dominering?

is she Abacha? or Obasanjo?

i still believ a couple of slaps will bring her back to order. pesonally i am not a fan of hitting women, but when she is dominering, she either bend or break

okay o. To every man, his own. Me thinks the easiest solution is break up with the girl if ya dont like it.

@poster, did u mean 'domineering' or ''dominating?' Massive difference btw the 2, like 'condescending' or 'S&M behaviour', which 1?
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by onyekang1(f): 2:52pm On May 26, 2008
send her to HELL cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by liquid7: 2:59pm On May 26, 2008
Hmm this is actually more and more common nowdays.
I say approach it this way.Set your limits.
If she crosses it then make her know it.
Trust me i am usually very quiet but then i set my limits and then when they cross it i make them know it and they can accept it or not its up to them.But letting 1 person control and always have their way is not a good thing .
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Godalone(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2008
The greatest punishment that can be meted on a man is to be controlled by his wife.Man must always be man,never allow a lady to control you except you are a fool.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Raimond(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2008
My guy if you can`t stamp your authority as a man, shut the farce down. angry
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by 1Music2luv(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2008
My Guy,

All ladies av this domineering tendency in them, but the ability to overcome it, is what makes u a Man
. And if u finally break her, she will always respect u for that, becos she knows that U R A REAL LOVING & CARING MAN THAT IS NOT BLIND

Try this: Let her know that u r aware of her dominating atitude , anytime she tries to make decision for u.

Note: Do it in a caring & loving manner!!!
Dont just keep quiet because u luv her, tell her u luv by correcting her.
Mind u, when doing this , dont compromise on ur decison because of SEX.
Ladies av a way of getting back at you when u correct them. Stay Firm!
Ladies dont like Soft guys that they can order around the house, she will dump u sooner or later! if u dont
act fast to caution her.

Dont Try to Slap or Beat Her, as this will not solve ur problem, it will only add to it !!!

Good Luck.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2008
How about setting up a firm for her so she can bring all her domineering skills to bear? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Gabry(f): 5:05am On May 27, 2008
talk to her and tell how you feel. if she loves you, she will try to change and if she doesnt, she might not bother so thats when you will know where you're standing at. I thought only Malaysian females are overpowering the males turn out to be theres other similar people as well, heheh!
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by krama(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2008
Don't bank on changing her, or anybody for that matter. If they decide to change, fine. Else they may just suppress it for a season. So if you can't put up with it, and you still want to continue, your only option is to pray for God to change her.
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by 9jaboi1(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2008
U'll do wat U have bn doing before,
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by morayosola: 9:30am On May 27, 2008
All ladies av this domineering tendency in them, but the ability to overcome it, is what makes u a Man. And if u finally break her, she will always respect u for that, because she knows that You R A REAL LOVING & CARING MAN THAT IS NOT BLIND

Try this: Let her know that you're aware of her dominating atitude , anytime she tries to make decision for u.

Note: Do it in a caring & loving manner!!!
Dont just keep quiet because u love her, tell her u love by correcting her.
Mind u, when doing this , don't compromise on your decison because of SEX.
Ladies av a way of getting back at you when u correct them. Stay Firm!
Ladies don't like Soft guys that they can order around the house, she will dump u sooner or later! if u don't
act fast to caution her.

Dont Try to Slap or Beat Her, as this will not solve your problem, it will only add to it !!!

Good Luck.

This is the nicest and most mature advise i ve ever read from a guy. Pls are u married? If not, -----------------------
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by NegroNtns(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2008
My friend, how bad is the situation? When she yells at you do you pee on yourself?

Go and see a doctor, get a testosterone count and see if something wrong with your balls.

How bad is this chick?
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by TOH(f): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2008
She sounds lovely grin
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by NegroNtns(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2008
TOH,

How lovely is it everytime you shout your boyfriend trembles with fear. The guy is sick!
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by NegroNtns(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2008
Nice picture, whats up with you?
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by TOH(f): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

TOH,

How lovely is it everytime you shout your boyfriend trembles with fear.

Major turn on tongue
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by dre101(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2008
The man is the head, if you have a domineering girl friend you have to be very careful, if you get married you may have to divorce her. Think of what to do now
Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by Gabry(f): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
I dont think the man is the head anymore in todays society. My mom and my grandmother and my great grandmother is the head of the family so thats why I say the man is not always the head of nthe family anymore.I think your girlfriend just happen to have a born raging temper? Tell her and express to her your doubts or leave her if you cannot stand her raging temper. And mind you, to have a temper is always nno healthy especially when it comes to having contact with other people. Send her for counselling or something,

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Like Internet Virus / 2go Babe Wey I Invite To My Village For Xmas And New Year / Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.