Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway (31646 Views)

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / Accident On Benin - Lagos Expressway / 11 Dead, 4 Injured In Benin-lagos Expressway Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Taiw(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was coming from ife today, just after we passed Ibadan, we got to the scene of an accident that just happened between a bus and a trailer that was parked by the roadside. The commercial bus which was fully loaded with passengers was coming with a high speed when it ran into the trailer. I learnt nobody in the bus survived the accident aside a lady who was rescued with fatal injuries. Seeing Frsc bringing out school bags from the bus, one can only guess that students were also in the bus. The two mechanics that were working under the trailer were also killed. May God save us in this country.

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Taiw(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
another pix

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Taiw(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
here

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by taymeesan(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided
I wonder o...

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by akereconfi: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
.close

RIP to d dead
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Dovahkiin(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
wow

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by akereconfi: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
taymeesan: .
I catch u
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by LEXYCOM: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jesus christ............first to comment
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by fpeter(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
PELE
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Poster, were you scavenging for body ritual ni?

Abi se spirit ni e?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Regiblinkz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
OMG
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by datsmee: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
To the dead and gone...RIP
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by arabanibaba: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
heya this is so so sad RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Dovahkiin(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

in addition it seems u r lying down , are u a snake grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by akereconfi: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
LEXYCOM: Jesus christ............first to comment

ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by debbianah(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
God help uuus!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Janiobi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear God, pls 4give dem all for day are all ur children day knw nt what day had done b4 dare death....
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by moscobabs(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jesus Christ!!!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by camcor(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
May God be with us in all our endeavours in life and save us from all evils.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by sheelay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
You should know he's at d other side of the road nah... It's not rocket science

5 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by alaoeri: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guess he's on the other lane inside a car.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by dare2think: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Money that should be used in traffic management and maintenance has been used to pay international school fees or used in buying car gifts for girlfriends or build mansions.

The politicians forget that their children and loved ones will use these roads too.

Their time will come.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP To dead and quick recovery to the wounded
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by MillionDollars: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
I pray no nairalander wld b involvd in any accident ds yr. I.j.n

35 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Codedrock(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh my gosh!! I dot think nobody is gonna survive this!
OH GOD SAVE NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by shakaz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
!!! If it is not Lagos-Ibadan Express way, It's Benin-Ore or Abuja-Lokoja Road...

What is really the problem of those routes.
RIP to the DEAD.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Okijajuju1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
On my drive from PH to Lagos last week Tuesday, I came across an accident involving a Dangote trailer and a small vehicle.. I cant even explain how it happened at all.. The accident spiralled and spread to about 4 other trailers. One was in a ditch, one looked like it went across the barricade.. I couldnt take pictures because it was still fresh and people were still scrambling to find survivors..

I believ that accident was as a result of human error or mechanical failure because the road there was good.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Archmed(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
God save me, my family and my fellow Nairalanders from d dangers that lies ahead for the remaining part of this year::
click ''like'' to claim it

12 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by jeffizy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
That's the plot of land seperating the dual carriage express.

May their souls not wonder for long! R.I.P
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by fuckdmods(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP to d dead
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by babseg(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013

may be na him cause am sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.