Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway (31641 Views)

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / Accident On Benin - Lagos Expressway / 11 Dead, 4 Injured In Benin-lagos Expressway Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by EreluY(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
God (the imaginary being which Nigerians place above rationality) has nothing to do with accidents on Nigeria's roads. Let the government (at the local, state and Federal government levels): (1) repair roads; (2) ensure drivers (anyone driving) take CREDIBLE theory and practical driving test and appropriately licensed to drive specific category/categories of vehicles, (3) enforce annual CREDITABLE MOT for all vehicles plying the roads; (4) drivers (anyone found behind the wheels) are routinely CREDITABLY breathalysed; and, (5) put in place and vigorously implement a stringent highway code, sparing no offender whoever s/he is. These would greatly reduce accidents on Nigeria's roads.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by dbucas: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
copa Emma is among the victims that died, he is my course mate nysc batch B 2013 posted to Edo state and was traveling home after camp. may his soul rest in peace
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by leuelliot(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Are you hiding in the bush?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by mykhell50(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

mumu!! Ur brain didn't tell u his bus was on anoda lane Epa!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by aveiro(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
i saw dis also while coming back from osun state yestaday.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by kaymyself: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Not only one person that survive the accident ,I knew two people among them one is dead now but the other junior is in hospital at ibadan now pls let's pray for him both of them are a very nice guys they live in ojodu lagos.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by jude4us(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2013
LEXYCOM: Jesus christ............first to comment
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by jude4us(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Archmed: God save me, my family and my fellow Nairalanders from d dangers that LIES ahead for the remaining part of this year::
click ''like'' to claim it

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by zeedof(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided
huh.. Ask what you don't know.. The lane is two sided and am sure the pictures was from the other lane..
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
my broda I tire opportunity... some men baddddd
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by ekenedilichukwu: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Obviously the cause of these accidents are excessive speeding and bad roads coupled with unsafe vehicles. I don't understand why the passengers let the drivers speed like crazy knowing its their lives a jeopardy. If you are in a car and the driver is driving erratic, speeding, overtaking other vehicles in unsafe manner, you need to SPEAK UP. When you feel your safety is being violated, SPEAK UP. Until we start to make Safety First - including the way we build/maintain our roads, I don't think "God is going to help us" as most people like to say instead of thinking of solutions. God help those who help themselves.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by kingswizzy: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Omg dis serious... does dat lost dere lyfe should R I P shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by lirusehn(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmn
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by uchescoad: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
THESE GUY MUST BE A WISH CRAFT SO U ARE THE ONE CAUSING ALL THESE ACCIDENT IN IBADAN BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by lirusehn(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
OMG!!! Wot a touchn case wiv senselez moahfuckaz' posting nhow comment
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by lirusehn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=dare2think]

I actually dont blame your limited scope, how else can you know such accident is avoidable if you have no idea of how a proper road safety should operate.

That a trailer broke down should not make it acceptable for an accident to occur.

Where are the safety measures implemented by your inept government to curb over-speeding?

Where are the safe-guarding measures that should cater to motorists when their vehicles breaks down?

Where are the constructions of hard shoulders that should cater for emergencies?

What about the emergency services that should respond to cases like this or emegency numbers to call?

How can you hold governments responsible when you have no idea how things should be done properly. Yes, I blame the government for this accident;

For their failure to address increasing levels of road accidents everyday. They bugdet billions towards the work ministry and yet nobody is sacked for this failure we witness every day.[/quote ] pls jez shut up. Shut d hell up. Shut dat ur freaking smelling mouth. A*shole
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by marcous: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Y u deh far 4rm dat incident. :-XY u deh far 4rm dat incident.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.