Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

10 Reasons Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat (1529 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013

Beazy, Sisi Yemmie and I spoke about cheating, whether people can stay faithful, and why women cheat! Find below ten of the reasons I got while speaking with friends and family, and even via comments on a facebook post!!!

10. Women cheat because they are human
Okay so of course the debate became more about whether women cheat more than men and we couldn’t come to a conclusion. But, we did agree that either party could cheat because they are human and make mistakes. Being a woman doesn’t come with an anti-cheating chip…

9. Women cheat because they are bored
With time on the hands or even with a table full of projects, boredom can set in. Craving something interesting or different can lead to a partner that strays.

8. Women cheat to revenge!
‘Been cheated on; will cheat’ is similar to ‘Been hurt Will hurt’ mantra some people hold. Anger or hurt can lead people down a revenge path!

7. Women cheat because something is missing.
It might be something that used to be there or was never there and then you meet someone who brings it.

6. Women cheat when they get what they want
Let me explain! Sometimes you know what it is you want exactly. You may even be dating or married to the man of your dreams. And then one day you breathe and realise you have what you want so…what next?!
Panic central is next! It can lead to some questionable decisions.
(Ps, remember carrie in ‘sex and the city’? What did she do after getting Mr Big?)

5. Women cheat because they also give in to temptation.
I always laugh when some of my male friends talk about how they can’t resist temptation and that’s why men can’t be monogamous. I ask about women and they say, of course women can be. Truth is, the average girl stays monogamous because she chooses to and sticks to that. Just like guys, girls get tempted.
It’s that colleague at work that sometimes does push ups when you walk by, or the helpful neighbour you bump into in the mornings or the friend you’ve always known who now suddenly becomes single, flirty, and possibly sexy…

4. Women cheat to pay the bills
As controversial as this may come across, some women make the decision to cheat in order to get ahead in some way, or for financial reasons like paying the bill, or ‘paying’. Anyone remember how Forest Gump got admitted into school again?

3. Women cheat because they like adventure
Danger! Doing something you shouldn’t be doing! Maybe you’ll get caught, but that’s what makes it even more irresistible! Planning your schedule, meeting up in strange places, looking over your shoulder!!! Woohoo! Your best spy has nothing on a woman who’s cheating (or for that matter, who suspects you’re cheating).

2. Women cheat because they aren’t getting any.
Self
Expla
Na
Tory

1. Women cheat because they CAN.
One of the shortest comments I got on facebook and kind of summarises everything else up.
Believe me, there are over a hundred reasons a woman can cheat so I’d like to hear from you.

Why do you think women cheat?!

source: http://hotupdatez..com/2013/07/10-reasons-why-women-cheat.html
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Sanboy25: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
You're on point. cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Cholls(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omo see this pics....sisters will always cheat if the first thing a brother notice in that pics is The Two BlOm BlOm
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
lol...u aint crious
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Enegod(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
you are realy a chinko!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Cholls(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
chinnko: lol...u aint crious

Who told u? This means u don't know what u r talking about...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
op,is that you in the pikshure above?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
fact
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by dabrake(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2013
yh...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2013
i miss my babe tho...do u miss urs??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Here we go again
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2013
what??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
anwer me man!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat by chinnko: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
wating

(1) (Reply)

How Could I Get Her Back? (picture) / 8 Secrets Most Women Don't Tell Their Men / If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.