Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Convert From . To A Custom Domain Name Using Godaddy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert From . To A Custom Domain Name Using Godaddy (1672 Views)

Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / How To Setup A Customized Email With Your Domain Name Using Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert From . To A Custom Domain Name Using Godaddy by Jerryzone(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Google created a blogging platform where individuals can start a blog or blogs to
talk about whatever they feel like blogging about.

The google blogs which are sub domains ending with ..com started making waves
on the world wide web because of their ease of use and most importantly, how free they
were...THEY ARE STILL ABSOLUTELY FREE !!

Most new Bloggers start with the google domain To get some knowledge of the
technology of blogging.

But in real sense, using sub domain for a business or company domain shows lack off
professionalism and so it is advisable to change your sub domain To a custom Domain.

In this post, I would teach you, giving you a step by step tutorial on How To Convert
Domain To Custom Domain With GoDaddy though there are other hosting
companies like bigrock, hostigator etc but i will use godaddy in my explanation

So, How To Convert Domain To Custom Domain With GoDaddy?

At this point, I believe you already have a sub domain.

1. Go to godaddy.com

2. Check for domain availability and if your domain is available, purchase it

3. You now have access to your domain control panel
See more at: http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/07/how-to-convert-from--to-custom.html#sthash.BqhECM6h.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page URL Setup / Need Someone To Help Build My Website / SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.