Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. (4023 Views)

Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hey guys.......
just dont know the type of business that i can start with the little sum of 30,000 naira before our case(ASUU) is been looked into.
Pls i really need your candid advice and suggestions on this......like seriousely.
THANK YA'LL.
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by jerrymania(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
check my sig.
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by romme2u: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
if u dont know wat to do, deliver the money to me and i will double it in 30 days wink wink
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by goziesammy: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Friend, there are a whole lot you can do with 30k. however, life needs patience and consistency in what you do for your success to come. if you wish to go into network marketing as some people have suggested to you, you must look out for some qualities in the program that will guarantee the expected return on your investment, and at the same time give you the independence they promise. by this i mean that there are some network marketing programs that end up enslaving you that you walk about pretending to be earning well, driving a big car, embarking on oversea trips at their expense. yet suffer and smile. besides network marketing there are some credible savings schemes that could help you start from as little as 6k and build. i will be glad to speak with you if you are genuine and need direction. 08036994147, lookg02@yahoo.com
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by ochallo: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Before you start any business, here are questions to ask yourself.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/06/start-business-questions-to-ask-yourself.html
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Wooooow wanna take this time-out to say a very big thank you to OCHALLO........nice break down.
To GOZIESAMMY........oredi luvin d idea of networking but i'm a distinction novice in that field.... also thanks for contributing and believe me i will call you......
thank you guys.
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by pillzthadrugz(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2013
jerrymania: check my sig.
........Jerrymania how can i reach you bro?........hiphopikon@gmail.com hint me u.....thanks alot
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by Okattamgbee: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
pillzthadrugz: Hey guys.......
just dont know the type of business that i can start with the little sum of 30,000 naira before our case(ASUU) is been looked into.
Pls i really need your candid advice and suggestions on this......like seriousely.
THANK YA'LL.
why not go into online mini importation. With that amount you can buy a wrist watch as low as $4.80 in bulk and resale at a higher price here in Nigeria or android phone/tablets, jewelries and so many more you can mail me for more details at charlesdedon@gmail.com
Re: Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. by interbiz2(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi dear, its nice that you want to put your money into use so it increases for you. Am a network marketer and would want you to invest in this. Do not be discouraged cos every business comes with its challenges, but the difference between us human is our ability to turn our challenges into success stories. Can you use and reccomend a brand? If so, welcome on board. U can call for more details 08181886834.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money / Cold Room Compressor For Sale / Looking For Distributors Of Bruna,rommanel Or Lanel Jewelry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.