Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Happy Birthday Yvete!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Yvete!!! (685 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by nice4life: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2013
To one of the most beautiful and intelligent babe here on NL, the kind of babe you can't just ignore because of the intelligence that radiate from her post, she has been a blessing to many people here on NL and together we say happy birthday and best wishes!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Yvete(f): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
nice4life: To one of the most beautiful and intelligent babe here on NL, the kind of babe you can't just ignore because of the intelligence that radiate from her post, she has been a blessing to many people here on NL and together we say happy birthday and best wishes!!! smiley

awwwwww....Uncle nice opened a special thread for me! ((HEAD SWELLING). I'll ask justwise to import this thread to the travel section. God bless you man! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Mamacita007(f): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
@nice4life doesnt like me anymore. am jealous abt this thread. better get ready for the same thread for me wen my time comes or ill disown you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by olarwarlay(m): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Been looking for a way to wish You(Yvete) happy birthday here, thank God i found this thread before the end of today.

Without God and your help, i am pretty sure i wouldn't be here today.

Yvete, i do not know how to thank you enough for all you've done for me, you are a very rare specie and i appreciate you so much.

You were there for me when i needed someone to lean on and it gladdens my heart to know that you are still there for me, even now.

I disturb you with pings, calls, email messages and you never complained. People do say ladies have attitudes, but you've proven them wrong with your kind spirit and inner beauty.

For the records.... I love you Sis....**bearhugz**

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Yvete(f): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Mamacita: Good things don't wait for too long lipsrsealed

@ Nice: My champagne greetings to you (That's my hand from last night). We know you love Corona Beer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Happy birthday Miss. Wish you all the best.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Yvete(f): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Happy birthday Miss. Wish you all the best.

Thanks. Best wishes in all your future endeavors.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by AZeD1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Don't know you but happy birthday all the same.
Please send my cake oh.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by Mamacita007(f): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2013
A-ZeD:
Don't know you but happy birthday all the same.
Please send my cake oh.

Thats nice of u grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Yvete!!! by nice4life: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Mamacita007: @nice4life doesnt like me anymore. am jealous abt this thread. better get ready for the same thread for me wen my time comes or ill disown you grin grin
don't know what to say but you still got them plenty around you just make hay while the sum shine. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was She Actually Joking? / 2013 Recruited Ict Professionals Into Npf As C/inspectors And C/asps / Love Or Lust Which Bring Back Old Flame When You Meet An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.